Ch 7 – To Planet Earth
202 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aeon spent about a month Absorbing all knowledge that had to do with space, before he woke up.

"I feel wet" Aeon said. Looking around himself he realized that he was floating in a lake, when he looked down he yelled, "Where are my clothes." Flying out of the water Aeon began to look around for his clothes.

"I guess this is a good time to try out my magic materialization" Aeon thought. He formed a image in his mind, once his image was clear Aeon snapped his fingers. Purple particles appeared around his body before turning into the ancient Saiyan battle attire, being a black hide clothed skirt used before Saiyan's conquered Planet Plant and a purple colored upper chest armor.

Aeon had black hair that reached down to his waist, while his you could tell that he got his face from his mother since they have similar features. Although he has some baby fat but you could still see that when he grows up some may mistake him for a girl due to his face.

Looking at his reflection in the water Aeon thought, "Not bad for a first try, from the inherited Namekian memories I should have practiced by making small object. Guess this means I may be talented enough to make my own set of dragon balls one day."

When he left his thoughts Aeon went to the Grand Elders place. Nail was still guarding the entrance as always, when Aeon landed in front of him. Walking past Nail into the building, the inside was still dark other than the light from the window and the Grand Elder was still sitting in the chair.

"Something is different about the Grand Elder, he appears to be worse than before" Aeon thought when it hit him. Running up to the Grand Elder he asked, "Did giving me your blood drain you that much."

While coughing the Grand Elder replied, "Don't worry about it, I'm already to old and weak to regenerate the blood, so I'll have to recover naturally."

Aeon ran up to the grand elder and began to use magic as a purple light appeared on his hands. The purple light spread from Aeons' hands and started to cover the Grand Elder when Aeon touched him. 

"So you have Succeeded child and managed to gained the healing ability." the Grand Elder said with surprise. Laughing a bit Aeon said, "I also gained magic materialization, and I think it may have made me a natural at magic. To bad I don't know anything other than materialization."

After a few minutes of healing the Grand Elder started to get better so Aeon stopped. "Grand Elder I plan to leave in a few days, but don't worry if your planet is in danger I'll return." Aeon said while hitting his chest.

"Go! Explore the universe child, You will always be welcome to visit us." said the Grand Elder with a smile as Aeon left.

Outside of the Building Aeon was saying goodbye to Nail before flying away. While in flight Aeon turned on his scouter and began contacting Sarada, "Hey it's time to leave. Meet me at the attack pods."

Over by Sarada at one of the villages, she was listening to one of the elder Nameks talk about Ki Manipulation and the techniques you could apply Ki. When she heard Aeon she replied lazily, "Your finally up huh. Are you wearing anything?"

"Oh, so you took my clothes and left me in the lake. I guess you need to be beat. "After a few seconds she received a reply.

She froze before saying nervously, "No, I didn't. You wouldn't stop sweating so I put you in a lake to help wash away the sweat, as for your clothes I had them washed by the villagers. You would have had them back but I got distracted learning Ki manipulation from the Nameks."

Getting up and saying goodbye to the Nameks Sarada flew towards the attack pods. When she arrived Aeon was already waiting for her, when she looked at the outfit he was wearing she said, "Don't the Nameks have better clothes for you to wear."

Walking to his pod Aeon said, "What do you know? This is the Ancient Saiyan attire that Saiyan's wore before migrating to Planet Vegeta. You should have spent some time looking at our Race's history."

"Yeah! Yeah! I like the outfit though" said Sarada as she enter her pod. The pods closed and launched into space.

"So where are we going now?" asked Sarada through the intercom. Aeon replied, "To planet earth. where the beings their have a hard time raising their power level that they rely on advanced techniques to fight and manipulate Ki call martial arts."

Noticing Sarada's silence Aeon continued, "Don't look down on martial arts because they it can give you a better foundation for when Zenkai's along with increasing you experience because right now, you and me both can only beat people with a lower power but if we meet those with similar or higher power then the flaws in our fighting styles would show."

Sarada finally spoke eagerly, "When will we arrive." Aeon smiled and said, "One week"

After learning how long it would take Sarada told Aeon that she was going into stasis and turned off her communications.

"With a weeks time, I can begin digesting the knowledge on space." Aeon thought before shutting his eyes and studying.

***A Week Later***

"I have been studying this for a week and managed to understand less than a tenth of it. The only good thing about it was that I managed to learn Instant transmission, magic teleportation (KaiKai) and how the Hoi-Poi Capsule create a small space that can store non-living objects." Aeon thought.

"We will be arriving on Planet Earth in 5 minutes" A Mechanical voice sounded, interrupting Aeon in his thoughts.

Aeon looked out of the window, he saw a large globe that was mostly blue with some pinkish-purple patches on it and random white swirls everywhere. "So this is what Earth looks like from outer space, it is a sight to see." muttered Aeon.

Soon the Attack pods entered the atmosphere and where beginning to slow down. When they landed it still created a crater, but luckily they landed on a small island with no people.

After the dust settled from their landing the pods began to open. First Sarada jumped out of hers and yelled, "I hate those pods, they always make me feel stiff from sitting for so long. Aeon, Lets fight."

Aeon got out of his pod just to hear her words, his blood burned as he smiled said, "Sure!"

They flew a distance away from their pods, floating above the water Aeon looked at Sarada and said, "Come."

Sarada releasing her full power and shot a large Ki blast at Aeon, when he deflected it she appeared from right in front of him to engage in close combat.

"This feels to easy, She is putting everything in to this but I haven't even used my full power. I guess that potential unlocking ability is more important than I thought." Aeon thought as he blocked her attack combo with his hands and tail.

After a few seconds Sarada backed away and said disappointedly, "Is the gap between us so large that your not even using your full power," Turning on her scouter she said, "Let me read your full power."

8