Ch 11 – Meeting Kami
192 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Aeon and Sarada woke up and went to the hotel cafeteria to get breakfast. Then went out of West City to have a spar and meditation.

Around noon they came back to West City, "So where are we going today?" Sarada asked cheerfully.

"To the center of the city" answered Aeon as he was leading the into the city.

They walked down the streets until they got completely lost, so Aeon had to ask for directions.

Walking up to a person on the sidewalk, Aeon asked, "Excuse me. Do you know the direction of the Capsule Corporation."

The person stopped and looked at Aeon, "Capsule Corporation? Its just a few blocks North-east from here".

Aeon thanked the person before giving him/her some Zeni before leaving.

In the sky Aeon and Sarada were following the direction they were given until, Aeon saw a dome shaped building with the words 'Capsule Corps." on the front of it.

"Lets go!" Having found his objective Aeon led the way to Capsule Corps. Landing in front of the gates, Aeon pushed the doorbell and waits for a response.

After few seconds a teens voice came from the doorbell, "Hello! Who is this?"

Aeon pressed the button and said, "Can I speak to Dr. Brief."

"My father! Who's asking?" said the voice.

"Aeon." he replied.

"Do you have an appointment?" asked the voice.

"I do not!" Aeon replied.

It was silent before the voice said, "Then No."

Sighing Aeon said, "So how do I make custom orders for DynoCaps?".

"I don't know" the voice replied.

"Can I talk to any adult." Aeon asked with frustration.

"You saying I'm a kid?" the voice said in anger.

Tired of going back and forth Aeon said, "I'm coming in." Then he walked into the gates with Sarada who was eating icecream behind him.

The duo walked up to the dome shaped building's front door when it opened by automatically. Walking inside was a lobby and not to far away was a robotic receptionist.

"How may I help you?" asked the robot.

"I want to talk to Dr. Brief about a custom order." Aeon told the robot.

"I will notify Dr. Brief, please take a seat while you wait." said the robot receptionist.

Aeon and Sarada went to sit on the side when a person came running through the door.

The person was in a purple dress with ripped jeans up to her thighs, in cowgirl boots with bands around her wrists, having long blonde hair she wore a purple hat.

Looking at the girl who showed up Aeon thought with his head tilted, "Is that Tights?"

The girl ran up to Aeon, pointing at him and said, "Are you the one whos trying to see my father?"

Grabbing her finger and moving it away Aeon said, " I'm guessing your the kid that answered the intercom."

"You called me a kid again, I'm a teen." Tights yelled in anger. While looking at Aeon she said, "You on the other hand are a kid!"

"I know. Three years old and proud." he said to her with a mocking smile.

Seeing his smile Tights got angrier, "Leave. Whatever your looking for your not going to get it from here."

Aeon decided to ignore her, to which she just kept yelling at him for ignoring her. Soon a quarter of an hour passed by and someone came through the doors.

Aeon got up and walked up to the person leaving Tights fuming and Sarada napping.

Walking up to the person Aeon said, "Dr. Brief"

"Yes, can I help you?" replied Dr. Brief

Not mincing any words Aeon said, "I want an order on 100 tons of food in capsules along with a three thousand portable large houses."

Waiting for a moment he continued, "In exchange, you can have some extraterrestrial tools and techniques to make alien cloth".

Dr. Brief took a moment, "I ac-" "NO!!" Tights interrupted. "How do we even know if its truly extraterrestrial."

Looking at tights Aeon said, "If you are still upset about being called a kid then I apologize, but I could give you the tools first so you could study them."

Saying that Aeon signals to Sarada and she brings a box with the tools Aeon used to modify their attack pods. After handing over the tools they begin to leave before tights could find another excuse, Aeon then left behind a sentence, "I'll come pick up the capsules in month or two".

After leaving from Capsule Corp. Aeon and Sarada decided to spend the day visiting the tourist spots of the City even the amusement park.

The next day Aeon and Sarada were preparing to leave so Aeon buys a better world map before they head towards Korin's Tower.

They flew directly above Korin tower to the Lookout above the clouds. The lookout was a semi-sphere with the flat side facing up, the top had a small palace surrounded by a courtyard.

Aeon and Sarada landed to be met with a old Namekian. "Their are Namekians on this planet to?" whispered Sarada as she began to walk around like she was at home.

Aeon looked at the Namekian and said, "Kami".

"Aeon" said Kami, he continued, "What is life like outside of earth?"

"Dangerous." he answered, as they began to walk to the palace. "How so?" asked Kami.

"Power levels are the numerical value of a persons' energy. Planet's are ranked by the power level of the strongest being on that planet. The universe is mostly filled with low level planets and to be considered a intermediate level planet then a resident has to have at least 1000 battle power." Aeon saw the shock on Kami's face but continued.

"Me and Sarada come from a war loving race called Saiyan's. Within the universe Saiyan's are considered a intermediate level force with our strongest people having a power level of 10,000. Our race is sub servant under the Frieza Force who basically rule the entire north part of the milky way galaxy.

The Frieza force sends people to planets to either subjugate its inhabitants or destroy all lifeforms on it then sells it to the highest bidder."

They were silent for a while then Kami asked, "What is my current power level?"

Aeon put on his scouter and measure Kami's strength, " About 220."

Kami's face showed fear as he began to sweat. "Don't worry earth is to low level for them to take an interest right now." Aeon assured Kami.

"I want you to teach us martial arts and to teach me all about magic." Aeon asked Kami.

8