Ch 12 – Training
197 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aeon and Sarada go inside of the building along with Kami to meet another person.

"This is Mr. Popo who serves as my attendant. Mr. Popo they are Aeon and Sarada, I would like you to teach them martial arts." Kami introduced them and asked.

Aeon and Mr. Popo greet each other while Sarada walks around Mr. Popo trying to gauge if he was a good fighter.

"Your already strong so why do you want to learn martial arts." asked Mr. Popo curiously.

Aeon then explains to him the situation of the universe to which Mr. Popo gains a worried look.

"I don't think you are strong but if Aeon says you could teach us then I'll believe you. For now." Sarada suddenly says with a disbelieving look.

"Don't mind her, our race is based on fighting so we only admire the strong." Aeon says to explain her behavior.

Mr. Popo nods indicating that he understands and says, "Then lets get started. Kami if you please"

Kami then taps his staff on the ground twice causing a yellow particles to appear around both Aeon and Sarada. When the particles disappeared they were both in a blue gi with a red undershirt on, along with red wristbands and boots.

The moment they changed clothes both Aeon and Sarada struggled to move. Kami said, "Your training clothes will give you the feeling of 25 times gravity."

"You can spend the day getting used to the weighted clothes, tomorrow we will begin training to be one with nature." said Mr. Popo as he and Kami left the room as Aeon and Sarada spent the day adapting to the weight.

The next day Mr. Popo took them out into the forest to have them feel the energy in nature. The focus of the practice was to learn how to sense the opponents attack through Ki instead of looking with their eyes.

They spent a two days learning it before they could properly fight blindfolded.

The next day Mr. Popo, Sarada and Aeon were in the courtyard.

"Today I want to bring one of you into the hyperbolic time chamber where one year inside is equivalent to a day outside. So who wants to go first." said Mr. Popo

"Why are you only taking one of us?" asked Sarada

Mr. Popo replied, "It can only hold two people at a time and each person can only enter twice with me being the exception."

Sarada was about to say something but Aeon spoke first, "Take Sarada inside first and I'll go when you come back out, I have to learn from Kami anyways."

"Okay lets go." Mr. Popo said and started walking with Sarada behind him.

After they left Aeon went to find Kami who was currently standing while in a daze.

"Kami" Aeon called out to him.

Kami didn't respond until a few seconds later, "How was the training going?"

"It's fine, Mr. Popo took Sarada into the hyperbolic time chamber so I came to see if you could give me magic lessons." Aeon said.

"Sure. Sit in a comfortable position" Kami said. Aeon then sat down in a meditative position and waited for the lesson.

"Magic is the utilization of magical energy to do a specific task, Its like using Ki to do Ki techniques. Every being has Ki but the same is not true for magical energy, but you can learn to obtain magical energy to do magic.

Magical energy is gained from the universe and is stored into the body. To obtain Magic energy first you ha-"

"I think that I already have magical energy since I can do magic materialization" said Aeon as he interrupted Kami.

Kami was that he already knew some magic but then he calmed down. "Well since you can do materialization then you just have to learn how to sense and move your magical energy."

Kami then began to give Aeon advice on how to sense his magical energy. It took Aeon half a day to learn how to detect and move his own magic energy.

After Aeon learned the basics of magic energy Kami then began to teach him how to use it to perform magic. Aeon couldn't understand it at first and just thought it worked the same as magic materialization but Kami said that it may be a magical ability instead.

After learning the basics the natural talent that the Dragon clan has in magic started to show itself when Aeon began to use the magic Kami taught him almost immediately after seeing it.

Aeon learned until the next day when he finally went to rest. When he woke up in was noon, he went out and found Kami and Mr. Popo sitting at a table eating while watching Sarada meditate.

Aeon sat at the table and began to eat, after a few minutes Sarada woke up and joined them in their meal.

An hour later Aeon and Sarada were standing across from each other in the courtyard, powered up. Mr. Popo standing a distance away said, "Begin"

The duo disappeared and appeared randomly across the court, Aeon had a purple aura while Sarada had a light blue aura. When there auras clashed you could see that Sarada's aura was larger than Aeon's showing that Aeon is in a disadvantageous position during the fight.

Soon the fight took to the skies as they began too fly, Aeon fired a Ki blast which was deflected and they entered close combat.

Sarada had a big advantage in martial arts from the year of training with Mr. Popo, although Aeon wasn't as good in martial arts he could sense all of Sarada's attacks which he only had to react to the situation.

A few minutes go by before Sarada used her full power and knocked Aeon into the ground.

'Is this the feeling a Saiyan gets when fighting? I can feel my blood churning in my Veins and it feels great." Aeon thought while getting out of the rubble.

Looking at Sarada floating, he smiled flew straight at her to continue the fight. They fought for the entire day and even though Aeon was losing he kept getting back up and finally stopped after Aeon broke a few bones.

"Look at that I'm stronger than you, not even King Vegeta could be me with my power level of almost 33,000." Sarada said with pride.

Aeon got up, "Laugh while you can but when I come out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber I'll beat you till you can't move."

"humph" Sarada walked away with an attitude.

"Good now that you finished come inside to eat then rest. Aeon we will begin your training when you heal" said Mr. Popo after they finished.

They went inside and got cleaned up, Aeon then began to use magic to heal his injuries. It took a while and he only managed to heal some of the major injuries before he ran out of Magic energy.

When he came out Sarada was surprised at how he was healing so fast, when he mentioned that he knows healing magic now Kami was surprised because even he couldn't use it.

7