Ch 13 – Senzu Beans
186 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Aeon went with Mr. Popo into the hyperbolic time chamber after he healed the rest of his injuries.

The inside of the hyperbolic time chamber was an large empty area with a palace being the only thing inside.

"Spend a day to get used to the environment and tomorrow we will begin training." said Mr. Popo after he came in.

'The conditions of this place are harsh for living but it'll do for training. I don't have to worry about a spatial disturbance or anything since a person would have to be as strong as Super Buu or a Super Saiyan 3' Aeon thought as he walked around the place.

When Aeon finished walking around he began to exercise for an hour after which he sat down on bed and began to study the Information on space.

The next day Aeon woke up and ate before meeting Mr. Popo outside. Mr. Popo was just standing there with his eyes shut, they opened when Aeon showed up.

Mr. Popo turned looked at Aeon with his blank expression and said, "Lets begin."

A year later Mr. Popo and Aeon leave the chamber, the first thing Aeon did was find Sarada. He found her in the courtyard training, "I'm back, now lets fight".

Aeon said just a simple sentence before they both powered up and they started fighting. This time Aeon had all of the advantages but he didn't start beating Sarada but tried to lower his strength to her level before using martial arts to fight.

With their levels equal they competed in martial arts, as the fight went on Sarada's techniques started to improve. Soon the fight started to involve Ki techniques causing some damage to the yard.

Kami watched as they destroy the courtyard, "Mr. Popo if children of one race in the universe is so powerful then what about the rest of the universe. I'm starting to think that Demon King Piccolo was only a Childs toy compared to others in the universe."

Mr. Popo standing next to Kami said, "I'm sure that if we ask Aeon to help us during our time of need he will help us."

Looking at towards the sunrise Kami said solemnly, "mhh, I hope we wont have a situation that requires us to ask for assistance."

The fight between Sarada and Aeon was reaching its climax when Aeon started to use his full power. With his power increasing Sarada couldn't keep up and started to lose ground when Aeon came up and initiated another round of close combat.

Aeon started to hit harder causing Sarada to break a few bones, he didn't stop but continued to beat her until she couldn't move anymore.

"How do you feel?" Aeon said to her with a slight smile on his face.

With a some excitement in her voice Sarada replied, "I feel terrible and excited at the same time. It seems the gap between us has gotten larger but I will catch up after recovering."

Aeon walked over and picked her up before going into the building and laying her on the bed. "Stay here I'm going to go get something special." He said before walking out the door.

"I'm going downstairs to Korin's Tower" Aeon said to Kami before flying away.

On Korin Tower there was a fat cat laying in a chair sleeping, when the gust of wind flew by causing him to wake up. The first thing the cat saw when it woke up was a boy with long spikey hair and a tail in a blue gi.

"Hello, Korin." Aeon said. Korin was surprised as he said, "Do I know you?"

"No but I'm coming down from Kami's lookout" Aeon said leisurely.

"Oh, well does Kami have a task for me." Korin asked.

"No! I just wanted some senzu beans" Aeon asked.

"Sure, follow me." Korin said as he got up grabbed his stick and walked down the stairs. The lower floor of Korin Tower wasn't very bright but was lit up enough to be visible. There room had all the necessities for Korin to live, abed, tub and a small farm area.

Korin led Aeon to a closet like room filled with three large jars. "These jars are filled with Senzu beans take as many as you like."

Aeon was excited with what he said because senzu beans were extremely important in the dragon ball z series. An example was when Goku was hospitalized after his fight with Vegeta and had to spend weeks before Korin sent some senzu beans making him heal instantly. It was ashamed that they were extremely rare due to the low yield each year.

Aeon took out a capsule he bought when he was shopping with Sarada and tossed it. The capsule turned into a large chest.

"There are three jars, I will only take two is that okay." Aeon asked.

"Sure, they are only good at filling your stomach and regaining energy" Korin replied. Receiving Korins acknowledgement Aeon started pouring the beans into the chest.

After which he turned the chest back into a capsule when Aeon says his thanks to Korin before leaving and heading back to the Lookout.

When he reaches to the lookout he goes to the bedroom and saw Sarada sleeping peacefully on the bed.

'The calm expression she has when sleeping is pretty cute. I'm sure she would grow up to be a beautiful wife." Aeon thought as he watched her sleep.

Seeing that it was almost dark Aeon opened the capsule full of senzu beans and materialized a cloth bag then started filling it up. When he finished he cleaned up, ate a bean then laid down with Sarada before going to sleep.

The next day when Aeon woke up to see Sarada trying to get out of bed. "Just wait a minute I got something that'll heal you" Aeon laid her down again then went to the table and grab a bean.

Putting it up to her mouth indicating for her to eat it, she was confused but still ate the bean. After a few seconds she was surprised since she didn't feel hurt and she could move just fine.

"What was that?" She asked in amazement.

8