Ch 16 – Planet Yadrat
163 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The break was over, Aeon and Sarada where wearing their gi's.

"Are you ready to go?" Aeon asked. "Yeah" Sarada replied and grabbed his solder.

Aeon then searched the the coordinates that lead to Planet Yardrat, once he checked that the planet was still there Aeon then teleported them to it.

When the duo appeared they were surrounded by sand with a few trees that appear to be palm trees. As they were checking out the surroundings two figures appeared next to them.

The figures were tall with slim builds, big heads, bulging eyes, pointed ears with two whiskers on the side of their heads and pink skin.

The first figure spoke, "Hello guest, is there a reason for your visit?"

Putting up a friendly smile Aeon replied, "We mean you no harm. We came here to learn spirit control."

"A Saiyan coming with harmless intentions, although you have no malice, we do know that young Saiyan's are sent to infiltrate planets." the second Yardrat sneered, Sarada got prepared to fight.

The first Yardrat lift his hand signaling for his companion to stop, then said, "Im sorry about my companion, he is young and with the spreading of the Frieza Force makes us wary of visitors. If you truly came to learn then follow me." The two Yardrats then started flying away.

Aeon first calmed down Sarada before following the Yardrat pair. They were taken to a city that was in the middle of the desert. When they landed a bunch of Yardrats turned to look at them, Yadrat duo lead them through the crowed until they reached a large building.

Outside of the building were two Yardrats guarding the entrance. These two guards were different compared to the Yardats they've seen so far. This new type of Yardrat was shorter, lacking ears and having rounder heads with smaller eyes. Strangely enough they have different skin tones with one being blue and the other green.

The first Yardrat walked up to the guard and said, "They are here to see the elder." The guards looked at each other then the green one said, "Follow me."

The first Yardrat turned to Aeon and said, "This guard will lead you to the Elder." Aeon then led Sarada to follow the guard, after a few steps Aeon turned around and said thanks.

They walked for a few minutes before they came to a room with a single Yadrat inside. This Yardrat was the same as the short Yardrats except he has two whiskers and two pointed tips on top of his head, the biggest difference was that he was several times larger than the others.

The guard stopped outside the doorway and said, "Inside is Elder Pybara." The Saiyan duo nodded before going inside.

"Welcome to Planet Yadrat." said Pybara. "Thank you!" Aeon and Sarada said.

Walking up to Pybara, Aeon said, "Elder Pybara we have come here to learn spirit control. Would you teach us?"

A few seconds go by before Pybara replied, "Okay"

"Okay?" Aeon said with surprise. "You don't have any request or anything since we are asking for your races secret techniques." he continued.

"These are not secret techniques, but ways of shifting, splitting, and growing one's spirit. Well lets get started shall we" Elder Pybara said before he started walking out.

Aeon was about to follow the elder but Sarada stopped him. "What's wrong" Aeon Said.

"Are you sure we can learn anything from these people. They don't even look like fighters." Sarada said.

"That's because they aren't fighters, Yardrats are a peaceful race devoted to spirit control. Don't look down on the techniques that a weak race creates, those techniques could be the deciding factor in a fight between the strong. The stronger races don't pay much attention to the details because they are born strong and generally don't have to struggle to survive." Aeon explained before he started to follow the elder with a slightly confused Sarada behind him.

.Elder Pybara lead them to a place that has sharp spikes coming out from the ground, the spikes were at least 3 meters apart.

Jumping onto one of the spikes Elder Pybara said, "Now let's begin"

===================== 5 Months Later ===============================

In the home of Elder Pybara, the Yardrats and the Saiyan duo were eating. Well more like the The Aeon and Sarada were eating while the Yardrats watched as the mountain of food disappear.

"No matter how much I watch, I still can't understand how you eat so much food." said one of the Yardrats.

"Food... gives you energy,... as a warrior... having lots... of energy is mandatory." Sarada explained while chewing her food.

"Chew first, then talk." Aeon reprimanded her before he continued eating.

After they finished eating, the group went to the hall were they talked and said their goodbyes. Aeon then teleported himself and Sarada back to Planet Jupiter.

When they arrived it was night so they almost immediately became Oozaru's.

"What are we going to do first, increase expand or gigantification." Sarada asked.

"Since Gigantification increases our size by 5 then lets start with increasing size." Aeon said.

The duo then began to increase their Oozaru forms coming up to 160 meters. Then they began using gigantification making their already large forms go from 160m to 800m.

"We as tall as a small mountain, spaceships will be like toys in my hands." Sarada said excitedly.

5