Ch 20 – Destruction of Planet Vegeta
158 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a room their are several people at sitting in front of computer screens, at the center of the place was a floating black chair.

Inside of the chair was pink skinned man, his head was  white and almost made it seem like he had a helmet on with two horns coming out of the side of his head while in the area that should be his forehead was a purple dome. Hanging out of the chair was a thick pink tail that has a purple carapace. If Aeon was here he would recognize him as Frieza.

Next to the Frieza was a short greenish-yellow alien with two antenna on top of his head in a variant Frieza force battle armor.

"Regarding the super Saiyan and the super Saiyan god, we have researched them extensively but, they appear to be only myths" the yellow alien spoke.

Looking out into space Frieza spoke, "Ahh wonderful, I expected as much. But I cant afford the least bit of anxiety right now so I had to be sure, not that they would be a problem."

The yellow alien looked up at Frieza, "So are you cancelling the attack?"

"You are hilarious! Not after I went through all this trouble assembling these monkeys. Its a perfect plan to get rid of the Saiyan's, planet and all." Frieza laughed and said.

Frieza came out of his spaceship and raised a finger, a small red orb that looks like a sun appeared and started to grow. It grew more than ten times the size of Frieza's spaceship before he threw it at Planet Vegeta.

On the Planet Aeon and Sarada were doing image training when they sense a large Ki forming above the planet. "Its happening Now, but I haven't finished making preparations." Aeon said before he went into the house to get his mother and Sarada did the same.

They took their mothers all the way to the Nursery, and they were being questioned along the way. "Why are you taking us to the Nursery?" The two mothers asked.

"The planet is about to be destroyed but I made some arrangements so that everyone in the Nursery can escape." Aeon answered. And soon after the an orange light appeared from the sky making it look like a sunset.

When they looked up they could see a reddish orange orb heading towards the planet. "Everybody go inside the Nursery!" Aeon shouted before pushing Artik and Rapine into the Nursery.

Then he and Sarada started grabbing the weaker and younger Saiyans, throwing them into the Nursery.

After clearing everyone in the area Aeon and Sarada flew to the other Saiyan's then told them what needs to be done.

Aeon flew up to Bardock and said, "Come on we have to evacuate the planet."

"You evacuate boy, I will stay here and fight." Bardock said.

Aeon especially tried to get Bardock to head back but he wouldn't listen. "Do what you want then." Saying that aeon left him alone.

"Sarada use instant transmission to collect as many people as you can and meet outside the Nursery for a mass teleportation." Aeon said before flying off.

Aeon started to use Ki sense to find people who he would bring to the Nursery. Soon Frieza's blast hit the planet and the people inside the Nursery started to disappear. Aeon told everyone to hold hands then he cooperated with Sarada to teleport everyone that couldn't fit in the Nursery to Planet Jupiter.

Outside of Planet Vegeta Frieza watched as the planet was exploding. "I for one feel so much better now." When the explosion finished Frieza went back on to his ship, "Lets head back to Headquarters."

On Planet Jupiter a bunch of Saiyan's appeared in an open plain, most of them looked around while some of the support Saiyan's began to check on the young. Soon Aeon and Sarada appeared with about 3000 other Saiyan's.

While Everyone was trying to figure out what happened, Aeon and Sarada were talking.

"So now that we save some people what are we gonna do now?" Sarada asked.

Aeon looked her in the eyes and asked, "Do you trust me?"

Seeing the seriousness in his eyes Sarada answered, "Of course I do!"

"Good! Then follow my lead." Saying that Aeon flew into the sky so everyone could see him. Sarada followed him up, curious to what he wanted to do.

Aeon shouted to get their attention, when everyone was paying attention to him, Aeon started to speak.

"Hello fellow Saiyan's! I know you are all confused about what is happening so let me tell you. Frieza has destroyed the Planet Vegeta in an attempt to destroy our race. Knowing this was going to happen I made some preparations so that anyone inside the Nursery would be teleported here. While for those who weren't inside, Me and My friend here teleported you ourselves."

Aeon waited for them to digest the news before he continued, "So what happens now? Well first we will use this planet as the new home of the Saiyan race, so its time to swallow our pride because the entire race is on the verge of extinction. We currently need to repopulate and increase our strength if we want to kill Frieza in the future."

"And what makes you think you are the boss of us. If you think its because you saved us then your wrong." Said one of the Saiyan's and others started to agree and voice their complaints.

8