Naruto’s Will
3.2k 4 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Na..... Ru...... To....... Nar...... Rut..... To...... Naruto!"

"E-eh?"

Naruto had awoken from the state from he was in and notice the oddity in the situation.

Red liquid had poured into him as he turn and look at a girl who was smiling at him yet blood began to pour out from her mouth.

"I-idiot! What are you standing around for?!"

"K-kizuna....?"

Naruto who was shocked from her injuries was quite scarring for him. He didn't know why some random person who just curiously watch him would offer her life to protect him.

"Hehe....This is what you get for forcing my hand you damned Fox. So, HAND OVER THE SCROLL!"

Mizuki screamed while Naruto just stood there emotionally as he just witness someone had offered their life to protect him. Someone he didn't know about.

Naruto already learned about him being a jinchuriki. A person who was born to contain a beast inside him. He knew why the villagers hate him as anger filled him with so much hatred that he had to suffer like this. Yet....

'I think it might be fate that because of it, i became friends with you Naruto.'

Mito stares into the distance as it was fate that brought them together like this. Both of them having no one to care and protected from the pain, cared for each other as they are both family. Someone who would be by your side and help you stand up for yourself in every adversity. To bring hope in his heart.

Sasuke who was also a kid, who had lost everything, was slowly being rescued by Mito as he began to change him. Mito believe that he isn't strong to catch up to both of them but Naruto realize that Mito was strong.

Naruto and Sasuke had something in them that makes them stronger and Mito being the only ordinary out of the three, it was quite impressive.

Mito trained them, change them and even formed a bond which both who had been rivals, had slowly come to a realization to become a friends to grow together. He did it despite being ordinary.

Sasuke knew this as well and even though he was reluctant to train with them after he had beaten Mito, he still stayed by their side and train to get stronger.

He didn't hate Naruto for having the demon inside him, he didn't show any pity on Sasuke and saw him as a person to protect even when he is weaker than him. But much more than that...

'He showed me the way that my dream can be achieve. I.... I can.... No...

I will become a Hokage!'

"You.... Can do..... It..... Naru.... To...."

As Naruto saw the girl's smile at him, he turned to Mizuki as anger rush through his head.

"Oh? It seems that the Jinchuriki has some spunk in him. But no matter. I shall have you killed and take the scroll by force if i have to."

Mizuki knew that time was running out as he made a commotion as he threw out a large shuriken right at them.

Naruto just stood there unmoving with a determined look as he started form a cross sign on his hands and cast a jutsu.

"For the sake of my friends, I, Naruto Uzumaki shall become a Hokage. Even if i fell from hell, i shall not stop till i achieve it. Believe it!

[Shadow Clone Jutsu]!"

Then, a red swirling energy wrap around him as his chakra surge and multiple clones appeared, surrounding Mizuki as he panicked.

" W-what....?! "

"I won't let you hurt my friend Mito!"

'Heh.... Guess he already knew already...'

Kizuna smiles as she could only watch a young boy stood up and protect her as multiple shadow clones rush in to attack Mizuki.

Mizuki was unprepared and shocked that the boy who couldn't even do a single clone had done something impossible and created multiple shadow clones. He was still read to fight Naruto but he didn't know how strong he was.

Once a clone had landed a punch, a strong force made me wide in terror at the might of Naruto's Strength.

Even if it isn't durable, just taking on a single clone's punch, Mizuki knew the strength of Naruto  exceed his own.

"D-d-dammit!!!"

Mizuki was slowly being pummeled by the clones as each of them took a swing at Mizuki, slowly beating him up and lost consciousness from the sheer pain he was inflicted upon.

Naruto's reckless behavior was his usual knuckled-headedness would do but it was slowly been honed by Mito to take more cautious route. However, Naruto was surprised at how strong his clones was and didn't know that his strength had rapidly improved.

Unlike in the past, Mito had been providing good food for Naruto. Even if his favorite was ramen. He still developed quite nicely by him until he was shocked at the strength he had unleashed.

Yet, he ignored the beaten up Mizuki lying unconscious as he quickly rush back to the girl. What he was more surprised about was the girl he first meet was actually his long time friend who was always near him all this time... 

65