Kizuna And Naruto
2.1k 2 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kizuna use every knowledge, tactics and skills to improve not only herself but the team she's with.

Anko was slowly impressed that this technique they have had created by Kizuna as she saw this girl to be quite a genius for someone who grew up orphaned.

Her data was only consist of her hanging out and training with Naruto, heading to the library to learn and using imagination to train and improve the mistakes she has.

With the limited resources she had, she often works part-time to save up money to earn a place to stay and even as a child, this was quite impressive for someone without any background of family to support her.

Unlike Naruto who had the backings of the Third Hokage, Kizuna mostly relies on herself this entire time and even befriended Naruto who lost the meaning of himself and the point of living.

'I want to become strong to protect myself. That is my ninja way.'

That day when she met the team, she was positive and cheerful and every problem she face, she would find ways solve them. Even when they encounter despair on their mission, her will to become strong only grew and determined to protect her friends.

When Anko ask if she fears death, she would slowly smile like she is afraid of it. But she looks at Anko with determination.

'Sensei. Everyone fears death right? So, if i manage to use my life to protect the village or my friends, i would even activate a exploding paper on me to protect everyone. That is my ninja way.'

Anko who was experimented on by Orichimaru and was used like a test subject, felt like Kizuna was like a sun who never stops burning in the admist of pain and suffering. She smiles like she wants to be a hero but she didn't.

'Sensei. I feel like i can't be a hero but.... Naruto can. I just know it.'

What Anko didn't know was Kizuna was inspired by the blond kid who was hated in the past.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

At the age of 5, Kizuna would head to the library to learn and improve her grades. She was smart but didn't had friends so books were her only comfort and friends for her.

She was easily scared of people and it was only a grandma who tends the library was the only Adult she communicated with.

One day in particular, she spotted a young blond boy being beaten up by a group of men who was telling them to stop. They never relented and continue to beat him until they release their stress and move away.

She just hid from afar as she saw a gruesome sight of a kid being beaten by two adults but the crowd would only watch while some laugh at the boy's pain.

'Why....'

She was angry about why do this people do this to the poor boy. She knew that the blond haired kid was innocent and didn't do nothing. He would cry alone from the pain yet no one was able to help him, and some even mocked him for being born.

She also knew some stories of why he was hated but it doesn't justified that. Why would you blame someone who had done nothing wrong and only had a demon inside them? What if you have that demon inside you and suffer this torment?

She taught this through and the will of fire in her heart was screaming inside her.

She was alone, studying without anyone except a grandma from the library to talk with and understand how Naruto feels but not truly all of his sufferings.

'I....i want to save him...'

She thought and it was like a new revalation to her, she was determined to get stronger, finding a gap and beinh able to protect her friends.

And so, she was the first to held her hand towards Naruto. The person who inspire her will of fire. The boy whom she treated with respect and hard work.

She will save him, her friends and everyone important to her. That was Kizuna's Ninja way.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The team was finally able to improve themselves as the idea Kizuna had implemented had been a success, the only problem was Kizuna's chakra usage was high but she had solved that issue by using a technique which was using Nature energy and converting it with chakra. This was the biggest tackle she ever did but if she manages to solve this, their team might be unstoppable.

'I better hold that thought off until i know how Nature energy works.'

Even with the knowledge from the scroll, she knew that it was still impossible for her to do that right now as she needs to learn more of how Nature energy works.

But the only people who she can studied with had left the village or dead. So she felt dispirited.

Yet, it was still fine for now since the technique was stable and it works. She only needs to worry of her chakra uses and efficient ways to use them.

By the time their training was done, they heard the news that Naruto had return to the village. 

52