Start Of Month Training
1.5k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kizuna. I can tell that you probably don't need any more training from me so i'll smack this boys into shape. Just get there in time after the month is Over. Got it?"

"Yes Sensei."

It was the next day and Anko told Kizuna that she'll be training Kido for being reckless in that last match. He could had used that move he pulled last time without any risk but he ended up getting hit directed as it was a reckless move.

"I kinda want to look cool."

This cause both Kizuna and Okuto to facepalm as Anko grinds his head before picking him up and Okuto as he needed a training partner and left Kizuna alone.

She was currently wondering on how she would train and wanted to try and do more physical training but the weights she had are already enough as of now.

Her shadow clones were already working on studying techniques as she discover that Shadow clones can relay information from the scrolls. Naruto might had used the Shadow clones but he didn't dug deeper into it as Kizuna tends to sneak into the forbidden area time from time to learn more of the scroll and other techniques she could use.

There was a technique called a rasengan which was forming a ball of energy on her palm but her chakra reserves weren't enough to train on them. Unlike the clans or Naruto who had a large chakra reserve, she was only a common girl which had a larger chakra than an average Chuunin would have. It didn't compare for other clans who had hailed in their chakra.

While she can activate gates to unlock more chakra but that would be dangerous and even if she can heal herself, that would practically harm her or even lose her chakra which she could only sigh.

'I wish i can learn on how to increase my chakra reserves...'

Kizuna might be the most versatile genin, she can only do so much due to her chakra limitations. The flying Thundergod Jutsu might be her best maneuverability, but she can only do like 6 instances before being low on chakra. This was already quite an impressive by in itself.

Keep it in mind that Kizuna's chakra control was high and she efficiently use enough chakra as to not waste any of them to do so. It also applies with her created jutsu 'Thundergod recall' that she links the seals on each person into the seals she placed them in her team and uses chakra efficiently to transport them to any destination to where she had placed her seals.

She needed precise Chakra control to make herself into a conduit and concentrate on making a link and transporting a person.

At most, every technique she use or made had been high cost except for her medical Jutsu which she mainly relies on battle.

She couldn't feel but being restricted down by her lack of chakra as she can only sighed and look into more things she can improve upon.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Haah.... Haah...."

She was currently opening the first of the eight gates as she continuously supporting herself by healing her body while the limits had been released. While she could do with the second gate, she needed to get used to the first one. This was already straining her but this was the only way she can get any stronger. But she knew that the more she did this, the more likely chakra would flow more into her and cast more jutsus.

She kept repeating this process over and over and the good thing was that her body was developing nicely due to overexertion. Sometimes taking a break and rest to strain herself. She isn't like Lee who risk himself physically to get stronger.

Happy with her results, she would visit Lee to check-up on him as he was always happy whenever Naruto or Kizuna would visit him. Naruto would just be like himself, optimistic and smiling while Kizuna visit him for tips regarding opening the gates. Lee, who was always liking Sakura, turned to Kizuna who cared and often learns from him and Guy sensei.

He would confess his feelings to her but she denies it due to not being interested when it comes to love. But he was still happy that she didn't reject him out of hate but to get stronger.

After visiting Lee, she would walk by any stalls and eat as she stumbles by Naruto who had just gotten out of a Ramen Shop.

"Ah, Naruto!"

"Kizuna!"

Naruto with his optimistic smile, would head to her as he was gonna talk about training with him.

She would gladly train with Naruto but she remembers that both of them are in a competition and didn't want to show any on her moves against him since he might know how to counter him.

Keep it in mind that while Naruto was kinda an idiot, he's getting better at fighting and he might adapt to her movements. He understands that and decides to hang out together.

Right as they pass by the Hotsprings however, they met with an long white haired man who was currently peeking at the girl's side of the hotsprings... 

40