Temari Vs. Kizuna
1.4k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first two fights had either been moved to the last or one forfeited. Due to Sasuke having not arrived as of now, it was sceduled to be moved as it was supposed to be Kankuro Vs. Shino but Kankuro forfeited which Shino had to be faced off against Kido due to Kido not having opponents to fight with.

Their Match was quite interesting but Kido can't keep up with Shino as he kept getting surrounded by insects. Kizuna believe her teammate would win as he had broken through and use the oppening to launch a strike at Shino and ended up winning the match. Just barely as the exhaustion of him having to exert himself to break though had cost him a lot of stamina and Shino's attacks had cause  him to waste up a lot of it.

Yet, he still manage to get a punch and knocking shino out as he raises his fist for a victory pose.

Then, it was Temari Vs. Kizuna's turn.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hpmh. I hope you'll entertain me Kizuna."

"Well, i hope i can bring you a good fight Temari."

Both of them stepped on the battlefield as Kizuna stopped for a moment and turned to Guy.

"Sensei. Can i use those skills?"

"Haha! Of course my lovely student! By the power of youth, give it your fullest!"

"Hey, what are you talking about?"

In the fight against Shikamaru, she wanted to beat him in intelligence and knew that this wouldn't work on Temari, whom just easily beat Tenten. She needed to kick up a notch as she loosen up her soles on her legs and arms.

This surprises her as she knew Kizuna haven't use any taijutsu in her battle against Shikamaru. She was mostly using strategies and quick thinking to beat her opponent. So, seeing this cause quite a surprise as she didn't want to hold back against an opponent she didn't know about.

"Well, i just really specialize in medical jutsu and rarely gone into battle. My team only handles the battles while often just stand by in the sidelines. But i've been training and learning from my opponents so i knew your strong and using ninjutsu or weapons would only be useless.

Better go out from the start right? Temari.

[First Gate Open!]"

A burst of chakra suddenly flow through Kizuna as her hair began to stand and look at Temari in excitement.

Everyone was quite shocked that this girl also learned how to open her gates like Lee did and thinking that this would cause harm in her body. Just opening the gate already was quite stupid enough but doing so in an early match?

Yet, something had happen as the body that was slowly straining itself began to heal as Kizuna was breathing calmly and stares at Temari with excitement.

Right as the battle had started, Kizuna had disappeared from her location as Temari quickly block the front with her fan yet she was too slow to react as Kizuna was already behind her.

"Sweeping Gale!"

The moment she reach to Temari, she quickly spun around and kicking Temari into the air. Kizuna didn't relent as she chase after Temari.

But Temari was now on guard and open her fan to release a gale wind towards Kizuna.

"Spin Kick!

Confronting the wind gale appoaching her, she spuns both her legs as she destroyed the gale and had reached Temari.

"Reverse Tailspin Dropkick!"

Once reaching Temari, she had quickly spin Vertically as she drives a dropkick to her head and sending her to the ground.

Almost reaching to the ground, Temari manage to slow down the descent by blowing with her fan. Yet, once she landed had still manage to cause damage.

"Whew..."

"Guh... Thats quite a kick Kizuna... Guess i underestimated you."

"Hehe....thanks. Been training hard to get strong so i'm just determined to win."

Temari smirks as she kinda like Kizuna's attitude and determination to win and stands right back and swipes her fan.

"Wind Storm!"

Multiple wind blades came towards Kizuna as she knew she can't block this and decided to dodge the blades. But the attacks had graze parts of her body as blood began to pour from the cuts.

Because Temari had summoned so many wind blades that Kizuna could barely dodge them all and was sent back from the attacks and landed to a wall.

"Gah!"

Blood began to spur from her mouth as the damage was too strong and she had to cancel the gates to focus on healing.

Temari sees the gates having sealed uo once more, she swipes her fan to cause a giant tornado and sent Kizuna into the air. Kizuna quickly summons a clone as the clone had been used to hold Kizuna and once they almost landed to the ground, the clone tosses Kizuna to the air and cushioning the blow and havung the real one landed the ground safely.

"Haah....haah...."

While Kizuna still has stamina to fight, the chakra usage was still high due to using medical jutsu to heal her body and having to summon a clone to protect her.

"Quite a predicament are we Kizuna..."

Temari smirks as she knew she had the advantage on the battle. 

38