Chapter 38- first kill in the dark bark dungeon.
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been three days since I practiced sheathing and unsheathing my sword. My speed increased once more, not much but now I can take out my sword by five seconds.


Now here is the problem, whether I should continue practicing sheathing or resheathing or should I continue my attack on the young mutant tree. There are many times where I am confused whether I should do this work or that work, there is no definite answer to this question, some say we should do work according to priority and I always wondered if two tasks have the same priority. What should I do? It is always confusing, now some will say follow your heart, some will say there is nothing like two tasks having the same priority there will always be some difference. What I would do in this situation is too confusing.


Since the task has the same priority I think it will be better to give the matter to the hands of fate. I will flip a coin if it is tail then I will continue to practice resheathing and sheathing, if it is head, I will attack this young plant and see the result.


'ding'


its head, since there is a choice now it is better to the first task, there might me some resistance in heart, since it is not decided by ones logic, but sometimes when there could be no logical decision it is best to do something which can solidify a decision, though here it is better to be careful that this decision is taken by own free will. There is no time to waste one's a decision is taken, it is review the decision is correct or not, it could be done by logical decision, and guts; sometimes there will be uneasy feeling it is better to see what is at stake, if I am not confident I will once again try to find more knowledge on the subject, most of the subject could be found in another person history, it's all about the effort to find the history and history is all about repetition, there will be solution in it. If the subject is a new invention never appearing in history, then who found it is a genius and I don't have a solution for that. Maybe he will take his decision on his own.


I rushed forward with the same speed as I previously attacked, the branches attacked me from above, i raised my sword , it struck on the sheath with its movement i released my sword from its sheath and attacked it simultaneously, the branch broke off and i have to pause for a bit to adjust myself, it is a fatal mistake to pause in middle of a fight, I have to be aggressive, the pause have given the tree to attack from both the sides, I can attack simultaneous;y on both sides since I can see where is the attack coming form, but it will give more opportunity to attack me and I don't want that, so this time I dodged where there are no tree branches, from this position I could see its tree more clearly, as I my intent to kill raised its attack become more pronounced, but it was for no avail, I dodged every attack, the equilateral skin is really powerful, I could already predict its attack trajectory dodging is seamless, with few jumps i reached its trunk and with all my might I slashed its trunk with all my might. I thought with my sword's sharpness and my strength I should have broken its trunk but unfortunately it needs more than one slash. All its branches attacked me from all the sides, even when I activated my equilateral skill I couldn't find any weakness I could exploit, I deflected most of the attack but some still struck on my body. I backed off. I need to rectify this mistake to move myself forward.


If I read the manual of how to attack this dungeon maybe There would be mistake that I have made, but I think since I couldn't die with these small scratches I will get more benefit from making mistakes, it is the same feeling of getting answer to my question myself and someone giving the same answer. It is a difference of some feeling and experience but accomplishing something by my hand and from someone else's is different.


The young mutant tree doesn't have regeneration, I am worry free that my effort has not gone to waste, here the problem is which approach should I take, should I attack directly like the previous time or should I make a new strategy. I think it is best when I attack I use less strength to attack it's trunk and use the remaining time to dodge the all direction attack. It will create a habit of not taking unnecessary hits, since one never knows if the opponent will use poison. Who knows when. I dashed forward since I have decided the tree once again attacked me from above this time instead of attacking I dodged it and rushed forward the trunk and struck with less strength but enough to leave a dent and dodged all the all direction incoming attack since I have enough time to position myself, Now this seems feasible I repeated it again for more than three times and the tree couldn't hold any longer and broke off. I hope I can get something out of it.


0