Chapter 225 – Sensitive Nose
38 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To his surprise, she did go for his chest, but she did not punch him. Emily opened her palm and pushed him away, and she leaned back the furthest she can, dodging his strike. This made Aile's attack miss, but she had spent a lot more energy this time giving Aile the victory for the round.

They did not use elemental energy to empower their attacks that could make their attacks more deadly. In the competitive mindset, the two went on until they were both sweaty and breathing erratically. Aile had come up a little short in the exchange. But they were both beaming as it was very beneficial to them. They could analyze the weakness and areas that they needed to improve.

This not only improved their awareness, but it also gave both of them an appreciation of each other. As well as a reason to trust in each other's ability to take care of themselves.

Now they would have their worries lessened, as they would have to trust in each other's expertise. Aile pulled Emily's soft hand and asked her to follow him, he wanted to surprise her. She nodded and felt a bit awkward, being sweaty and close to him.

Emily wanted to distance herself as she did not want to give him a poor impression. Even after she protested, Aile held her close to him and even teased her that it is far worse than she thinks, with his more sensitive nose. She flushed and protested weakly, and Aile whispered to her, "I appreciate and like you no matter at what state." When she beamed a smile, he declared, "But I like you more smelling like flowers." She reddened again, realizing he was joking with her.

Aile retorted, "If you do not smile, blush and act more emotional when you are with me, I have to retort to these underhanded methods to your cute side." Aile held her closer and kissed her on the cheek. Finally, she gave in. Her tensed muscles softened, allowing her to be stuck next to him. A rare arch appeared at the corners of her mouth.

They soon arrived at the little cold spring. Emily was surprised that she was brought there. Her surprise intensified when Aile told her that they would rest and recover here. She immediately came up with the excuse that the water was cold. Aile picked a few pieces of larger stones and drew a Spirit Heat Gathering Runes. Which was a new variation of fire gathering rune, and it could be used multiple times as it was a spirit rune.

After drawing the rune on the rock, it slowly started to heat up and turn slightly orange. Aile placed them at the side of the spring. After placing three more, Aile found the spring heating up. He entered the spring and beckoned Emily to follow. She, on the other hand, did not remove her clothes and just entered with them. Aile did not expect this. She was looking at him with a smirk expecting him to react. Aile realized that she was teasing him as she started to giggle.

So he asked her finally if she was going to stay like that. She giggled and made him look away, and after turning back, he saw that she had changed her clothes to conservative swimwear. Then they chatted and played in the now warm water and acted a little intimately. She said that she wanted to enjoy each part of their relationship to the fullest before proceeding. So they only kissed, and he traced her subtle body through her clothes.

After a while, she kissed him goodbye after picking the stones and placing them in the storage gourd. She told him that she was not going to be selfish and he should visit Fiona. She also asked him to come to her room in the morning, before their agreed time to visit the fort. As she needs to discuss something important with him. She did not give him any clue as to what it would be.

Nonetheless, Aile was content as she was very open with her communication. Whatever Aile asked her about, she would respond and did not hold back in explaining. What was different than normal was that the communication was not just to inform him. But she also introduced her emotions and what she was thinking and feeling about them.

This gave Aile a glimpse into her views, emotions and much more. While on the surface, it might have seemed that their relationship did not advance, holding back on intimacy, that could not be further from the truth. She had voluntarily removed her disguise and gave her thought and ideas without much filter, trusting him with everything. She had taken this opportunity to remove the little veil of secrecy that had remained between them. She would tell him anything and fully trusted him.

After the fruitful time with Emily, Aile changed to a new set of clothes and could not help but marvel at the convenience brought to him by the storage ring.

Aile searched for Fiona, and after looking around, he did not find her anywhere. So he used his senses to find her. He found her in the residential building. Aile, after traversing the maze-like corridors arrived at her room.

He entered and saw Fiona dressed elegantly. She was wearing a beautiful dress and was currently organizing a pin to wear on her hair.

The pin was giving off a unique charm on her silver hair, coupled with her dazzling smile. She was surprised at someone entering but seeing it was Aile, she got up and threw herself into his embrace, "Is it my turn!"

Aile nodded. She pecked him in excitement and then held him by the hand as they left. The darkness in the sky had become dominant, and the lamps everywhere had lit up, creating an impressive view. The lamps did not have a monotone requirement making the whole town uniquely coloured. This resulted was very beautiful as the two admired from one of the large windows of the glass corridor.

2