Chapter 5. Sowing Impressions.
103 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come to our store we have the best weapons in the city"

"Any wound you have will be healed with the quality of our herbs and medicinal pills in the Alchemy Room of our Ba family, come in, come in"

"Come and enjoy the best beauties of the Kingdom in the Hall of a Thousand Flowers"

"Enjoy the best food in our Resplendent Restaurant" Dozens of people shouted announcing at the entrance of their premises, almost all were large and with wonderful architectures, Asherit walked from one side to the other looking, although he had no money he did not need anything special in this moment and he was just looking out of curiosity.

...

After a few hours of walking, Asherit was still fascinated by all the things he had seen, although his mother taught him how to use various types of weapons, the ones he trained with were all made of wood with a kitchen knife.

But in many posts in this City he saw all kinds of weapons of very good material, he also saw different types of medicinal herbs and pills, however, this was common for him, since in the supplies that they delivered to his mother there were always several batches of these things to nurture them due to being from the royal family.

He also saw some stalls where beasts were sold that were used as mounts, and he even saw small slave markets and although he felt a little bad for these people, he could not do anything right now so he continued on his way.

Right now, he was in front of a building bigger than any around it and various kinds of delicious fragrances were coming out of this building.

"Your Highness, would you like to have a bite to eat before heading to the recruiting room?, this is the Majestic restaurant, it is the most famous in the city for its delicious food”.

Rakshar was a smart guy, although he knew that many high command and nobles were prejudiced against this prince he also knew the importance that the King gave to the boy and preferred to bet a thousand times on the King than on all the nobles together, so he made this comment without looking disdainfully at the prince and tactfully enough to start creating at least a friendly relationship.

"Very well, then I will be bothering you." Although Asherit did not know this thoroughly and only knew that the whole Kingdom would have prejudices against him, he thought that Rakshar was only trying to act friendly because of his prince status and was not against it, although one day It would destroy the abysmals, at this moment it would occupy all the necessary resources to gain power.

Thus, both entered the building in which they were greeted by a pretty red-haired elven waitress.

"Welcome my lords, I can guide you to a table" Rakshar came to this restaurant very often because the wine here was the best in the city, however, it seemed that the waitress in front of him had not recognized him and wanted to take him to a common table in first floor.

Majestic being the best restaurant in Hwerwyl it had very high prices and not many could eat inside, the first floor would regularly be for merchants and families who could pay around 5 gold coins per plate, on the second floor at least you needed to be able to pay 50 gold coins per plate.

To get an idea of ​​the amount, a regular family could eat for a year with 100 gold coins, this means that just one plate of food would cost any normal family half a year of hard work, so those who could ascend on the second floor they were not normal.

There was also a third floor, this only contained private rooms and unlike the other two floors, even if one had the money, he could not enter since they were reserved for special people, Rakshar was one of those people.

His job as a driver, was from time to time a smokescreen, and although he hardly ever wore the special uniform which revealed his military rank, he was one of the 3 Division Generals of the Cocatriz Army, only under the General of all the Cocatriz Army.

Being a wine lover a long time ago that he had a special guest badge in his possession, which he took out from somewhere and casually showed the employee.

On the other hand, when the employee noticed the badge, it was blank for a second and she remembered that the restaurant manager had mentioned to some people that she should remember when working here, and to her mind came a Grand General of the Cocatriz Army Division who did not liked to wear his official uniform.

"L-Lord, my apologies if I offended you by my ignorance, I will guide you to a room right away" Rakshar nodded without much importance and they started to follow the waitress.

 "Wait" Just as they were passing the second floor Asherit stopped the waitress and Rakshar.

"Can we stay at a table on this floor?" Turning to Rakshar and the waitress Asherit asked, he wanted to be on the second floor as he looked more animated and upon hearing this Rakshar commented to the waitress.

"We will stay at a table on the second floor" On the other hand, the waitress could only nod and as she did, she cast a curious glance at this young man who was accompanying someone with the status of special guest.

"This way please" Preparing a table for two, the waitress invited them to sit down with a friendly gesture.

"Mm, please bring us a variety of your most delicious dishes and some jugs of good wine" As Rakshar sat down he asked for his order and the waitress left to prepare everything, a few moments later his food and jugs of wine were brought by several waiters more on being informed that they were treating a special guest.

Leaving everything on the table, they withdrew except for the waitress who led them who stayed a considerable distance in case they asked for anything more.

"Your Highness, I don't know if you have had the opportunity to taste the wine due to its young age, however, the wine of this place is light, but with an exquisite flavor" Rakshar know that although Asherit looked like a teenager of 14 or 15 years old for his height and mature bearing, he was still a child of only about 6 years old, so he comment on this, although there were other types of drinks here, it was certainly a tradition to try this wine.

"I'm not used to it, but I'll taste a little since you have such good opinions of him" Having a drink, Asherit brought the wine closer and when smelling it, he could smell an exquisite fruit smell and his mouth began to salivate, so without further reservations he took a good drink from the glass.

"Mmm, ¡Good Wine!" Feeling the flavor that ran through her taste buds, Asherit enjoyed the caramelized sensation of the wine and although it had a great fruity smell it was still cheery to the palate, certainly a tasty wine.

"Haha, I knew you would like it, please" Then pointing to the food, Rakshar invited Asherit to serve himself first.

Reaching for a piece of meat Asherit began to eat, the smell of the food was undoubtedly fragrant and when he took the first bite the juiciness invaded his mouth, the meat almost melted on entering his mouth, the softness was fascinating and this did not affect the consistency of flavor, without a doubt the Majestic restaurant lived up to its title of the best restaurant in the city.

"Today is a great day for one of the 13 Great Armies!"

"Haha Without a doubt, the Army of Cocatriz will win the greatest talent in the region with Young Draco joining"

"That's right, years ago when Mister Draci joined, he soared like a meteor shining into the skies as he ascended rank after rank and now it will be the turn of the young lord"

Several abysmals were climbing the stairs at this time, they were all young people between 8 and 15 years old and they did not stop flattering one of them in the center, he was about 12 years old, a short sword hung from his waist.

He had a height of 1.70 meters and a well-defined body, behind his back vulture-like wings were retracted and two slender horns one twice the size of the other, protruded on his forehead, had a gallant aura but a cruel look in his face.

"Haha Thank you for your compliments, I hope I can achieve half of what my brother has achieved and I think it would already be incredible" Although modest words came out of his mouth, he wore a smile full of pride when everyone praised him.

"Young Draco, even Mister Draci praised you saying that you were more talented than him, without a doubt both are geniuses in millions, there is no doubt that the Great Halfblack Family brings many talents to the Kingdom in every generation" A somewhat thin abysmal young man compared to the rest, but 2 meters tall and with a tail like that of a beaver, he was the one who spoke words full of praise to this abysmal young man named Draco.

Asherit and Rakshar's table was arranged on a turning pillar towards an extension of the second floor, Rakshar had his back to the staircase while Asherit could see them turning his sight a little, so he was seeing the whole scene of these youths abysmals while tasting a good gulp of wine.

"Hehe, Today will be the day that we all join the Cocatriz Army so this will not only win more than one talent, come on brothers I invite the food today" Meanwhile, hearing all the praises of the group, Draco felt quite satisfied and turning to a waiter who was accompanying them and speaking aloud to diners on the second floor, he commented.

"I'm reserving the entire second floor for a few hours, sorry to interrupt your meal, don't worry, I'll pay all your bills as an apology" The waiter was confused for a second, but regularly the kingdom's nobles would do this kind of thing when they got to their restaurant so I wasn't so surprised.

In addition, the boy was from a large family in the region, the Halfblack family and this was one of his most outstanding young people, so he undoubtedly had a great status.

"Gentlemen, any other day Majestic will give you a meal as an apology, the young master of the big Halfblack family is celebrating with other young noblemen, could you give him some face this time please" The waiter had handled similar situations on several occasions so that it was easy for him to narrate a simple speech without offending anyone.

Hearing this, some people were upset, but did not want to offend a large family, much less one that was surrounded by certain dark rumors that emphasized how vengeful they were, so they had no choice but to leave with a smile on their face.

Seeing this, the smile of these young people filled with pride and they began to walk towards a table in the center of the second floor, but when they were about to arrive, someone noticed a table that was a little unnoticed due to its location and saw that there was still two people.

“Humph” Hearing a cold snort, everyone else turned their eyes including the waiter, there was an abysmal man with his back to them and a young man who looked 14 or 15 years old calmly eating the dishes on his table.

Noticing this, the anger began to grow in the group, on the other hand, the waiter was somewhat puzzled, although those who could eat on the second floor certainly had some support, the young man's clothes looked simple, in his opinion someone like that it would not have a higher status than the Halfblack family.

Apologizing to young Draco and the others, this employee walked to the table of these two in a derogatory manner, if the red-haired waitress were here, she would be dying of concern knowing what this other waiter was about to do.

"Excuse me my lords, but the young noble Draco is celeb ..."

"We listened to your speech from before, however, there is already enough room for your celebration, so don't disturb our appetite and get out" Without even letting the waiter finish, Asherit made a comment in an icy tone without turning his gaze to the waiter.

Hearing this, the waiter's face turned red with embarrassment and anger and he was about to speak when he saw the young nobles’ approach.

"Ooh, it seems the young lord of some town in the region feels quite full of himself."

"A frog at the bottom of a waterhole that cannot see the vastness of the sky" As they approached, the young men began to comment contemptuously on Asherit.

On the other hand, Draco was a little angry at the moment, being a young promise from the main branch of his family he had always attended events where all the noble and high-status families in the region participated and this boy in simple clothes it was not made known to him.

No nobleman from another region would present himself so casually without a great escort, so he had no doubts that this nobody was only causing problems without knowing the vastness of the sky.

"Excuse me young friend, you can give the Halfblack family a little face, do not worry, I will pay some meals so that you can come to enjoy in the future, this time I ask you to leave" Listening to Draco's message everyone was stunned for a second as they imagined he would react differently and then their minds raised him higher.

"The young noble Draco is merciful and gives you another chance even doing yourself the favor of enjoying the delicacies of this place for more than one occasion, brat you should know what is good for you" The young thin abysmal mentioned this with a certain disdain towards Asherit and full of admiration for Draco.

"We will gladly leave when we finish eating" On the other hand Asherit commented, we must not forget that he was much smarter than anyone and in an instant he deduced that Draco was acting like this looking for an excuse to be able to 'seek justice for his family' in city ​​where the headquarters of one of the 13 great armies was located.

Although Halfblack was a great family, in front of one of the great armies they would still have to respect the laws and Asherit was prepared to act like a 'silly peasant' who did not know the immensity of heaven and let justice act ...

"Are you saying that you will not face one of the great families that has always supported the Abysmal Kingdom? That in itself is like not respecting the higher levels of the kingdom, without a doubt your entire family deserves to die for such lack of respect for the Abysmal Realm” Seeing Asherit act in this way, Draco was pleased inside but still performed his role very well while shouting in anger and aggravation.

And upon hearing this even the waiter was enraged thinking that young Draco's words were right.

"Jaja, so you say that you represent the entire Halfblack family? And in turn, you say that the Halfblack family represents the kingdom?" In an instant Asherit began to put weight on Draco's words to play well with these guys.

On the other hand, when listening to here Rakshar who until a few moments ago had been ignoring all this and enjoying his food raised his head and a murderous look crossed his eyes, when seeing this Asherit made a sneaky gesture to let him handle the situation and Rakshar started eating again 'Let's see the skills of this young prince' he thought.

"For someone like you, that's the way it is, but we won't talk to a disrespectful bastard anymore, let's take him down." Before Draco spoke, another slim young man with a pointy nose, long tail and small horns commented before launching himself on Asherit.

.....

Right now, in a private room on the third floor.

A somewhat fat but muscular abysmal man with two bull horns who was manager of this restaurant named Ogram personally attended a group of VIPs.

This group was made up of the City Lord of Hwerwyl, there was also an abysmal man about two and a half meters tall with a face full of smiles and a single horn.

An abysmal woman with two small horns, succubus wings and a slim tail that gave her already beautiful appearance a certain attractive touch.

And there was also someone whom Asherit knew well, the Great General Khai, the four were conversing in a pleasant atmosphere, from the conversation it could be deduced that the one with the least status here was incredibly the Lord of the City acting with enough respect towards the other three persons.

"So, his Highness the seventh prince was sent to our army, no doubt the other armies would use this to discredit us" The one-horned man spoke as he said with a frown, his name was Barglor and he was one of the 3 Great Generals of Division.

"We cannot do anything, in addition his Majesty has a certain interest in this prince especially, so it is not necessarily a bad thing" This time it was the only woman in the group who spoke in a flirtatious way, her name was Sasha and she was another of the 3 Great Generals of Division.

"Without a doubt we have to go say hello to this young prince to create at least some ties" commented the Lord of the City who had the name of Lester.

And while inside the room the talk was lively, outside in the hall the red-haired waitress had already been waiting for a long time, but the manager didn't come out.

'Who is so important that the manager must attend personally? I do not know if he should interrupt, but if he finds out that one of the 3 Division Generals of the Cocatriz Army was here and did not mention it to greet him before he left, I'm sure he'll fire me, but he can do the same if I interrupt him on something important aah'

The waitress was in a dilemma of what to do.

"Boom" "Boom" "Crack"

"Boom" "Boooom" "Crack" "Boom"

 And then, an explosion was heard and a small tremor was felt coming from downstairs, thinking of the Major General and his companion the waitress did not hesitate any longer and decided to open the door.

Inside the room upon hearing the explosion, those present were slightly surprised.

"A lot of talented young people from big families came to join the military and always think they can do whatever it takes anywhere", Lester said quietly.

"They certainly have to learn that this city is not their playground", Barglor said in a cold tone, the City of Hwerwyl was where his army headquarters was located so order should be high here.

"Let's go take a look then" Turning to Army General Khai awaiting his approval, Sasha commented.

And he nodded getting up from his seat, however, they were somewhat slow since they did not give it much importance, and before the manager Ogram opened the door it suddenly opened.

Seeing the red-haired waitress opening the door somewhat tense, the small annoyance that was awakening in the manager was erased and a bad feeling began to be born in his heart.

"Si-Sir..." When the waitress saw the people in the room, her face turned pale and she thought that coincidences sometimes played with people, because, although she did not know the Generals by sight, she did know official uniforms and insignia.

In this room there were two people wearing such uniforms and insignia, but what surprised her most, giving her a scare to death, was that there was also an imposing man wearing the uniform of Grand Army General.

This sight almost made her pass out, although she also noticed the presence of the City Lord, the others had already caused her a great shock so she didn't react as much to this.

"Why did you interrupt without my permission? and what's going on downstairs?”

Hearing the manager's slightly furious voice, the waitress came out of her daze and took a breath to calm down before speaking.

"Lord I apologize for interrupting, I do not know what happens on the second floor of the restaurant, I came here to announce that Lord Rakshar one of the 3 Great Generals of Division of the Great Army of Cocatriz has arrived at the restaurant with a young companion and they decided sitting on the second floor, I was about to knock the door but when I heard the explosion I forgot my manners and hurried to enter ”The waitress spoke in a humble tone and with her back arched.

And before manager Ogram could say anything.

"You did well girl" General Khai's voice was heard and he disappeared in the next instant of the room followed by Barglor, Sasha and Lester.

"We are going too" Seeing this, the manager knew that something big was happening and he had no choice but to run to the second floor.

...

Before the explosion ...

The pointy-nosed young abysmal directed a blow with all his strength towards Asherit who still remained unchanged on his face and on Draco's face a smile full of disdain occurred when he saw this.

"Humph ignorant brat..."

"Swish"

"Booom"

An abysmal young man was about to make fun of Asherit, but before he could finish his sentence his friend's body flew by at astonishing speed and crashed into a restaurant wall before falling to the ground, spewing out a few mouthfuls of blood before pass out.

Everyone's faces changed, Rakshar on the other hand was somewhat perplexed, he saw how the blow of the pointy-nosed young was a few centimeters from Asherit's face and only there he acted, so fast that only he in the room could observe him.

Asherit moved her right palm gently to deflect the oncoming blow and then without preparing a blow he flung her palm toward the attacker's chest.

"¡What are you waiting to bring down this bastard?!" Hearing Draco and his furious scream, the other young men left their doubts and launched themselves consecutively towards Asherit.

"Boom" "Crack"

"Boom" "Boooom"

"Crack" "Boom"

And as before, the same thing was repeated with these young people, they were all brutally thrown in different directions, crashing heavily with chairs, tables, walls and stone walls of the restaurant.

And the more Rakshar saw Asherit's calm, agile, powerful and alarming movements, the more surprised he was, this young prince who had not even gotten up, controlled the entire situation with one hand without releasing the small piece of meat he held in his other hand.

'An expert without a doubt' only this thought could form in Rakshar's mind at this moment and within him the impression he had of this young prince totally changed.

On the other hand, Draco who saw all his companions fly by in front of him was shocked and began to doubt about this young man he had despised.

1