Chapter 6. The Seventh Prince.
89 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the second floor of the Majestic restaurant, the best restaurant in the City of Hwerwyl, at this time silence reigned, in the surroundings concrete and wood debris were scattered as well as some abysmal young people whose status was unknown.

"What are you not coming?" And breaking the silence, Asherit commented and looked askance at Draco without giving importance.

"Damned!" Feeling Asherit's disdain for him, Draco went crazy and without thinking about anything else he unsheathed the sword he had and then imbued it with all his mana, he certainly could enlist at 8 years old, but he waits 4 more years after his magic spirit matured to cultivate and surprise the world.

Now, after 4 hard years of training he had almost reached the power of a G-Rank Mage and although he still couldn't use magic techniques, he could use his mana to reinforce his weapons, and he was so furious that he wanted to kill this damn boy from a single blow, so he depleted his entire mana by imbuing it into his weapon and ran towards Asherit.

At this moment a group of people appeared at the second-floor entrance led by General Khai, seeing all the disaster and the different bodies on this floor all had different expressions.

On the one hand, the manager was somewhat angry about the damage to the second floor, humiliated that people did not respect his restaurant, and somewhat scared by the doubt if the noble families of the people here would try something against his restaurant.

The Division Generals on the other hand stared at the back of the seated abysmal, clearly recognizing him as Rakshar, but they also knew by sight the young man who was going with a magic-infused sword to attack him.

Thinking about thrown bodies, logically this would not be necessary when this young man recognized Rakshar, because perhaps he flattered him more than his grandfather.

As for General Khai this also crossed his mind, but he knew one more thing, the identity of the young man seated in front of Rakshar, although he had commented that the young seventh prince would enlist in his army, he did not mention yet to the others that he was accompanied from Rakshar right now.

So, thinking thus far, if Rakshar did not reveal his identity this whole scene seemed to have been caused by the seventh prince.

Asherit and Rakshar also noted the arrival of this group, the former as calm and cold as usual, Rakshar did not much care for the arrival of the group just by nodding quickly towards General Khai.

Seeing the mana of this boy from the Halfblack family, he was a little impressed and thought that Asherit being 6 years old, however talented, he should not be able to use mana, even the magic spirits of the elves loved by the heavens matured at age 7 years old at least, so he was about to act when someone acted faster than him.

"Fss"

“Swish”

Asherit moved impressively using a 'Burning Steps' fire element movement technique, in an instant he followed behind Draco who was scared to death upon seeing Asherit appear behind him.

In this situation, by sheer instinct he fanned his sword with all his strength, seeing this, Asherit's gaze turned colder than normal and he clenched her right hand into a fist.

"Fss"

"Crackle" "Crackle"

Everyone saw a beautiful but dominant flame spring up in Asherit's fist when he executed a technique called 'Fire Fist' and then threw this fist in the direction of Draco's sword.

"Crack" "Crackle"

"Fss"

In the next instant, Draco saw how the fist of the brat he had despised broke his sword and then when he saw that this fist kept going towards his chest, he was filled with horror.

"Krik" "Krik"

“Crack”

The sound of bones breaking woke everyone up from the daze they entered when Asherit started acting.

'That blow had the power to pierce through that Halfblack boy's body so why ...' This cold thought was running through General Khai's mind as he saw that Asherit's fist did not pierce Draco when in the next instant Asherit demonstrated the why.

“Booom”

"Ffsss"

"Crackle"

With his fist inside Draco's body, Asherit began to compress the flame and performed an Earthly Supreme grade technique called 'Drop of Magma'.

This was a difficult technique to understand and execute because one had to understand the nature of a flame at a certain level and be able to compress it to the limit once they released their fire mana to turn it into a drop of magma that was corrosive and contained a power alarming.

When Asherit decided that he would prove to be proficient only in fire element, he decided to pay a little more attention to techniques of this element and this was one of his favorites.

And when he condensed this drop of magma, the most surprising thing was that the loud sound of the explosion did not come from Draco's body which it would think should have been blown to pieces, but from this drop that seemed to vibrate.

 In a matter of just a few breaths of time, he incinerated Draco's body and when at last there was nothing left but specks of ash from his body, the drop of magma that looked beautiful on Asherit's palm slowly disappeared.

The red-haired elven waitress and the waiter who accompanied these young men at the beginning were not as strong mentally as the others and kneeling on the ground they began to vomit.

"Insolence, daring to kill within my city" The first to speak was the Lord of the City, although he saw that the boy came with Rakshar this did not give him the right to murder someone within the city.

Furthermore, although the three Division Generals and Grand Army General had much greater status than his, the Abysmal King himself had granted him his position, so it was not easy to intimidate either.

On the other hand, he had never gotten along with Rakshar and was thinking of at least causing him a headache so without hesitation he launched an attack to at least leave this child in bed for a month and while this was happening, Asherit looked at him with Cold eyes, but he did not move because he knew what would happen.

"Recklessness" Two voices boomed on the second floor quite fiercely, hearing Rakshar screaming in anger seemed logical enough to Lester, but he was filled to the bone with fear when the Great General Khai behind him also yelled at him.

Feeling a terrifying presence at his side when he was a few steps from Asherit, he was only able to raise his arms by executing as quickly as possible his best defensive technique "Granite Wall" which was an Earth Grade Supreme earth element technique.

"Crack"

"Booom"

The blow destroyed the newly formed shield and then crashed into his arms sending him flying, Lester only stopped when he knocked down a wall in the restaurant.

Seeing General Khai standing where he flew from, his mind filled with doubts and fear.

On the other hand, Rakshar, who no longer made his move when he saw General Khai act, gave him a mocking smile.

"Rakshar, what happened?" Turning his gaze to Rakshar, General Khai released his question.

By this time everyone had approached the scene including Lester who had a grim face.

"Don't blame Rakshar General Khai, I asked him not to act" Seeing this boy fearlessly speaking in front of all these high-ranking commanders, manager Ogram was puzzled, as were the waiters who had already recovered somewhat from the impact.

As for Sasha, Barglor and Lester they had already begun to deduce things.

“We were tasting the rich delicacies in the restaurant when these guys arrogantly entered and mentioning that they were reserving the entire second floor, they tried to kick us out, by saying no, the guy I killed earlier, started to say that I didn't respect the high standards of kingdom".

So far Asherit paused and turned to General Khai who asked a little surprised "Was that all?"

"No, the reason I killed him was because the subject condemned my family to death" A cold, bloodthirsty flash passed through Asherit's eyes and upon feeling this even General Khai was overwhelmed for a second, but then fury filled him.

"IGNORANT, the bastard deserved death, I will speak to Drack to see how he educates the bastards of his Halfblack family" Upon hearing General Khai speaking with an icy voice and full of fury everyone was surprised.

"General Khai, these are?" General Khai's fury subsided a bit upon hearing Asherit's question and he answered.

"Your Highness, these are two of my subordinates, and together with Rakshar they bear the responsibility of the 3 Great Division Generals of the Cocatriz Army, the muscular one-horn is Barglor and the beauty at his side is Sasha" General Khai began the introductions, and then shot a somewhat cold look at Lester who had already started to freak out because of the way the General spoke to this boy.

"As for him, his name is Lester Mogel, from one of the great families of the kingdom, the Mogel Family and he is the Lord of the Hwerwyl City, please be lenient with him" The General still spoke on his behalf because he didn't want the problem here to escalate that much, then he turned his gaze to Manager Ogram and said.

"On the other hand, he is Ogram, the Manager of the Majestic restaurant" Later, making a presentation gesture, his gaze turned to Asherit and he said.

"Everyone, I present to you the son of the Abysmal King and Queen Elizabeth, the Seventh Prince of the Abysmal Kingdom, Asherit." Hearing this, everyone gasped, then bowed quickly.

"Your Highness!" The waiters were bowed, the waiter who led Draco's group was kneeling and sweating deeply as he remembered what he had said to this young prince earlier.

Barglor and Sasha bowed respectfully a little interested in this prince and as for Lester bowed in front of Asherit saying.

"Your Highness, I apologize for not knowing the vastness of the heavens and trying to act against you a few moments ago, if I had known that it was your highness even if I had ten thousand times more guts I would not dare raise a finger against his person"

"Mm, get up, this time I will let this pass, besides I am fine thanks to General Khai in another way even if I forgave you I don't know how the Abysmal King would have reacted ..." Asherit spoke in a cold and calm way, he would undoubtedly destroy the abysmal, but there was still time for that, so he did not want so many problems before starting to take care of them.

However, he did not forget to leave a warning message in his words with which Lester was horrified to remember General Khai when he told how the Abysmal King showed much interest and concern for this hybrid prince.

"Thanks, your highness, thank you for your mercy" Lester had no choice but to be subservient and bow his head in gratitude to Asherit.

“Y-y-your high… ¡Your Highness!" At this moment everyone turned their gazes towards the announcer of this voice somewhat confused and Manager Ogram felt his heart clench upon seeing this.

"I-I apologize for not seeing the sky and acting like the frog I am looking from the bottom of a well, Mercy your highness please" Although he do not directly insult Asherit, he acted wildly and contemptuously when he try to chase him away from the restaurant , a commoner like him would undoubtedly go to the killer whale by acting like this in front of someone from the royal family.

"Manager Ogram, I think Majestic is high enough for some people to stain his name," Asherit said slowly and coolly to the manager as he bowed his head.

"Thank you for your compliments, Your Highness, don't worry, I know what to do" Ogram, who turned his gaze towards this waiter, felt quite furious with him for not knowing how to act and make him look bad.

“Slap”

Giving the waiter a loud slap that flew off, he said, "Get out of my restaurant," and didn't look at him again.

And while the waiter fled thanking the heavens that he was not dead, the manager spoke again.

"Your Highness, my Lords, I will prepare a private room and reserve the best wine in my restaurant as an apology for the inconvenience caused by the weeds that grew in my restaurant, please allow me to treat you" Asherit was going to refuse, however, upon hearing the manager mention the wine, the sweet taste of it came to his memories and he nodded.

So, they all went to the third floor, while the manager instructed to clear the account of all diners, close the restaurant and start ordering the second floor, as well as preparing the best dishes for his guests.

 Upon reaching the third floor the manager expresses "Lia, please go prepare the wine for the Lords" Lia was the name of the red-haired elf waitress and nodding, she left to prepare the wine as quickly as possible, while the manager invited everyone to sit down.

“Manager Ogram, join us at the table too” Hearing Asherit, the Division Generals and the City Lord were surprised that the Manager, although he had high status, was only qualified to serve their glasses.

On the other hand, the Manager himself was stunned to hear this, only General Khai was seeing this scene in a somewhat interesting way, while Rakshar thought how cunning this boy was, he knew that he marveled at the food and wine of Majestic and this move was only creating a good impression within the Manager who would possibly treat him much better than any VIP inside the restaurant.

"Y-Your Highness, I would not dare, I am not worthy ..."

"Ogram, his Highness the seventh prince is inviting you, it would be in bad taste if you refused" Seeing the manager Ogram stuttering nervously General Khai commented slowly.

"Then excuse me gentlemen, it will be the honor of my life to accompany you at the table, thank you very much your highness" Ogram felt in a dream at this moment, although he had heard that the high command saw this hybrid prince in a bad way, he also heard the Abysmal King's stance towards him.

Thinking about that, perhaps there was a balance to the matter and remembering that the boy was a G-Rank Mage at least, he decided in his heart that he would treat this young prince with all respect and with the greatest treatment he could offer.

The finest and most delicious dishes that the restaurant could serve began to arrive moments later, and the waitress Lia also arrived carrying several wines of the best vintage that the restaurant had, when she saw the Manager sitting at the table, she was somewhat surprised, but acted wonderfully serving everyone at the table, from time to time casting adoring glances at the young prince.

"Your Highness, I had no idea that you were a prodigy that you only see once every several eons, as far as my limited vision came to perceive, your spirit has already awakened and you have reached the level of a G-Rank Mage If I am not mistaken, not long ago that you turned 6 years, your Majesty undoubtedly has high expectations of you… ”It was General Khai who started the conversation, in the room only Lia remained to attend to all the diners, and upon hearing this the reality hit hard everyone present.

Although their minds were too strong due to their power levels and everything they had lived through, they still had their mouths open with faces full of shock and fear as if they were looking at a monster right now.

Lia, who remained standing turned pale upon hearing this, she was a somewhat talented elf, but she had only awakened her spirit at 9 years old, and she was 15 years old and had only just reached the Peak G-Rank Mage.

"Hehe, General Khai overestimates me, I was lucky to awaken my magic spirit at an early age and be born into the royal family, so it is not a big deal" Asherit did not deny this, thinking that it would not be so shocking if he attributed his magician level in favor of the Abysmal King.

On the other hand, General Khai was sweating cold right now, no doubt the young man had been born as a monstrous prodigy by awakening his spirit at such a young age, but that was perhaps because the Abysmal King gave him certain treasures from heaven to speed this up and he was also able to give him more treasures and priceless items for this prince to reach that mana level.

And when Asherit did not deny this, he could only accept that this was indeed true, so this meant that the Abysmal King was more obsessed with this boy much more than he had imagined, he was undoubtedly investing hugely more than any other prince or anything else and remembering the attitude of the Abysmal King towards Asherit, it was no longer so strange and his mentality changed at this time in a huge way.

As for the others on the table, being all intelligent people, they also read the message between the lines within the little conversation that had just taken place at the table and everyone including Lia saw this young prince with different eyes, full of reverence, respect and fear.

 "Congratulations your Highness, you will undoubtedly be like a rising star within the kingdom, on the other hand, when enlisting in the army you only need to report to the Basic Information course, and you can request a promotion mission for Sergeant First or Sergeant Second without passing for normal training and assignments, saving at least 6 months of time” This time it was Rakshar who spoke full of admiration for the young man and wanted to help him climb into the army.

"Oh, is that really possible?" Asherit asked, controlling the emotions of joy in his voice.

"Of course, your Highness is possible, congratulations in advance on your rapid rise Hahaha!" General Khai affirmed in a voice full of praise, now all the negative feelings he had had towards this young hybrid were erased.

Although he didn't know why exactly, the boy was undoubtedly the Abysmal King's greatest treasure, so there was nothing wrong with creating a good relationship with him and helping him.

On the other hand, Asherit was delighted inside, ‘Mother, I'll be able to see you sooner than I thought’.

So, they continued talking about various topics while enjoying a good wine and an excellent meal.

After several hours, Asherit left the restaurant with General Khai and the others, except for Manager Ogram who saw them go out to the door next to Lia and they joyfully dismissed them.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the Cocatriz Grand Army Recruitment Hall and at the entrance several soldiers of different ranks were lined up, General Khai forgetting or putting aside a bit that he should treat Asherit in a common way, he had prepared this reception for him , and just as he arrived, all these soldiers spoke in unison.

"The Grand Army Cocatriz Welcomes His Highness the son of the Abysmal King and Queen Elizabeth and Seventh Prince of the Abysmal Kingdom, Asherit" Upon hearing this all the young people who were queuing up and piling up to register looked in the direction of the young man who was walking next to the Grand Army General and the Three Great Division Generals, next to the City Lord of escorts and they were surprised, the girls began to run the imagination while the boys felt jealousy, admiration, envy and even hatred when looking this young hybrid prince.

"Your Highness will be under the branch of my Division." Arriving in front of the enlistment rack, as everyone leaned toward this group of big shots, Rakshar was the first to speak.

"It would be better if his highness were part of my Division, there he could show his full potential" Barglor commented decisively.

"Hehe the best option for your highness is that you join my Division, there I will give you my best treatment" Winking at Asherit coquettishly as the call of a succubus Sasha was not far behind.

On the other hand, when they saw how the Three Great Division Generals were fighting for Asherit to be in their branch, everyone was surprised to death and became jealous.

"Stop fighting like children and let's wait that your highness decides" Stopping the discussions the Grand General of the Army Khai spoke, leaving everyone waiting to know Asherit's decision.

2