Chapter 24. Iniquity and Hope.
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A MESSAGE FROM SAARG

What's up guys!

I hope you are doing great.
As usual, I leave you this week free chapter, enjoy it.

Remember to visit us on Patreon, if we can reach this month's goal, we will upload several extra chapters.

In the City of Abundance, in a remote place within the Laschyu territory was a medium sized house, at this time inside it two young humans stood in front of a large metal door that was closed with a metal padlock and looked like heading to a basement.

"Let's get those poor girls out of here" Hearing Asherit, Thyriel nodded regretfully.

When she read Leof's Spiritual Sea, she did so with a technique that she has not yet fully mastered, so she could not classify the memories and enter only the ones that she needed but had to read everything that Leof had been living.

She was a girl and although she was already very mature, she knew almost nothing about the subject between men and women.

So the most shocking blow for her was not killing a person but seeing so many atrocities happening to little girls with ages very close to hers.

Remembering her past, she had been blessed by her parents who gave their lives not to see her suffer the same fate.

And that is why, she regretted not having made that bastard suffer much more, although she knew that this would not change the suffering of these young women, she would still be avenging a little of the damage he had caused them.

"The only thing that we can do is perform well in this mission so that such aberrant families do not continue to exist" Since reading the memories of Laf who was even more depraved than Leof, Asherit also learned of the atrocities they practiced.

He remembered then that his mother had been the victim of similar abuses, and from these he had been born ...

Although his mother told him not to have that in mind since he was the best thing that had happened to her and even if she could go back in time she would not change anything in order to bring him into the world, know all this and see such brutal scenes in the memories of Laf even made him have quite strong mixed feelings.

On the one hand, he hated the Abysmal King and the abysmals even more when he had a better idea of ​​what they made his mother suffer, and on the other hand, his unconditional love for his mother continued to overflow inside him until he clenched his fists.

Both young men were determined to do whatever they could to destroy these people, and without further comment, Asherit broke the metal lock and slowly opened the doors to the basement.

Chirp!!

After opening the heavy doors, they started down some wooden stairs that led them to the ground floor.

...

Sigh

Asherit could only breathe a little sigh when he saw the scene in front of him.

On the other hand, although Thyriel had already seen all the suffering of these girls, seeing this scene and remembering those events was a trigger for her tears which began to flow from her eyes and silently run down her cheeks as she covered her mouth with her tingling hands.

The ground floor was a single room, on one edge you could see an open toilet and a water tank, almost the entire floor was upholstered with wood and several viscous fuel lamps burned illuminating the entire space.

In one corner of this basement, several rather thin mats were arranged and on them were a dozen little girls huddled together and trembling with fear.

There was not a single one who wore a piece of cloth on her body or some type of footwear, they were completely naked and most had marks of blows and bites on them.

Seeing these girls, Asherit forgot that as a child he should have turned around, however, although he was watching them, he did not have any malicious or perverted thoughts towards them and the only thing he could feel was compassion for them and also a great hatred towards the Laschyu Family.

Thump-Thump-Thump

Remembering his mother and seeing these little girls, Asherit began to flood with hatred, and as this happened, his heart was beating faster and faster and the blood in his entire body seemed to be boiling.

From deep within, a lust for blood and slaughter began to rise, and his thoughts began to turn chaotic guiding him to begin to fade.

His Spiritual Sea and his Spirit began to become much more active, curiously he could not take advantage of any of this and when he was about to lose consciousness ...

"Bro-Brother Asherit..." An angelic voice entered Asherit's ears as he felt the softness of a small hand taking his.

Hearing this voice, Asherit began to return to his senses, his Spirit Sea and Spirit returned to normal as did his emotions.

On the other hand, the small hand that was holding him felt cold, but this helped to stabilize his blood and gradually his heart stopped beating frantically and returned to normal.

"Brother Asherit, are you okay?" In a voice filled with concern, Thyriel questioned again.

She had been by Asherit's side the entire time, and feelings similar to his also washed over her to the point of breaking her defenses and causing her to shed tears.

However, from one moment to the next she began to feel a bloody aura emerging from Asherit, his hatred and thirst for blood were almost palpable and strangely enough she could hear his heartbeat speeding up, without knowing the reason, her blood lineage seemed to wake up somewhat alarmed.

As if by instinct and without her noticing it, used an advanced and peculiar technique that her lineage had forced to awaken and she launched it at Asherit through her voice and touch.

On the other hand, upon hearing Thyriel again, Asherit regained control of his entire being and squeezing this small and delicate hand, Asherit nodded to her thanking her with all his being.

Although it had only been a couple of breaths of time since this strange event began to happen to him, Asherit felt as if it had been a much longer period of time, as if he was falling into an abyss when a heavenly voice called out to him and a small hand take it out of there.

Feeling Asherit squeeze her hand, Thyriel blushed and cheered a little, but then she remembered where they were and what they were experiencing and her spirits fell again.

"Brother, they ..." Asking with a slightly cracked voice, Thyriel did not know how to articulate her question.

"Mm, don't worry we'll help them the best we can" Without Thyriel having to express herself further, Asherit deduced what she was thinking.

They were on a mission of infiltration and espionage, a very delicate one, in the face of the slightest misstep they would not only put their mission and that of many other people at risk, but would also risk their lives.

According to the Assassination Arts, there were events where you would have to be cold hearted and cold minded so as not to complicate things and expose yourself, dozens of times Asherit had commented to Thyriel, do not take on extra tasks that are a burden for you and hinder the mission.

This was one of those events, the best option would be to ignore the girls in front of them and continue with the normal plan of their mission, however, both had stories that made them sympathize and have compassion for these girls for which they could not ignore them.

'I'm here just to get stronger and protect my mother, if I turned my back on these girls and my mother knew about this, she would be disappointed in me…' A firm resolution passed through Asherit's eyes and then he commented.

"Hello girls, we have not come to hurt you but to help you ..."

"That's right, besides, those two bastards have already been killed..." Noticing that the girls did not react to Asherit's voice, Thyriel decided to help and commented on this thinking that it could have some impact on these girls.

And as she supposed, upon hearing this last sentence, a momentary jolt shook all the girls who got up and turned violently towards them.

They had been suffering for months, some were kidnapped, others were brought here by force and a few others were deceived by these guys, but all had been beaten, raped and humiliated countless times.

Every time they heard the metal door being opened, they ran to huddle to hide their faces hoping that today they would not be chosen.

Sometimes the people who came down even took several of them and what they all feared was that not all the girls always returned...

The basement was large, there were occasions when it had more than 30 girls, but sometimes the young masters of those families organized parties so vile and depraved that they ended up murdering one or more girls, some of them had survived these events and that is why that every time the noise of that door being opened sounded, for them it was like the sound of hell itself.

So, upon hearing that those young masters had died, they were obviously greatly shocked, and one would think that their obvious reaction to this would be to rejoice and a burden would be lifted from them, but surprisingly...

"Why?!, Why were they murdered?!"

"It's a joke, right?"

“Th-that is, the young masters are all so powerful, they shouldn't be able to be killed…”,

Questions and comments filled with disbelief and concern began to come out of these girls as they looked at Asherit and Thyriel.

* Brother Asherit ... they? *

*Mm, they were deceived by those guys, not being able to have them watched all the time they could look for the easy way out and commit suicide, however, those bastards deceived them and said that if they were not obedient the relatives of each of them would suffer something worse than death, being kind-hearted girls they could only continue to endure and strive day by day to survive and thus take care of their families ... * Asherit and Thyriel began to communicate through their Spiritual Sense of the reason why these girls acted so.

*Brother, but their families, they were... * While saying this to Asherit, Thyriel clenched his fists as she remembered Laf and Leof's actions.

Sigh ...

"Listen girls!" Asherit spoke using a bit of his mana in his voice to silence the area, so that the girls would pay attention to him and turn the environment a little warmer for his next message.

"None of you have to worry about those bastards anymore, them, your families..." After taking a breath to give these girls time to get ready, Asherit continued.

"From the day you were brought here, your families tried to rescue you, but, they were killed by those guys..."

Bump!

This statement was not for the girls a simple jolt as before, it was more like a great earthquake turned their world into pieces.

Almost all of them fell to their knees, there were no traces of color on their face and without making a noise since they could not even do it, their tears began to run without stopping, down their cheeks.

"No-no-no, my grandparents, they are alive, you are lying to us, right?"

"Yes, this must be a joke of the young masters, sir please can take me but please tell me that my little brother still lives",

"My little tribe should not be erased so easily, this is a lie, a lie...",

The few girls standing up and without a lump in their throats began to comment desperately, their hearts ached more than when they were taken to the main rooms, and it is that they had tried to survive all this time to protect their families, but now someone was telling them that their families had died the day they fell into this hell.

"My brother is telling the truth, I'm sorry girls..." Thyriel's voice was heard and upon seeing another girl with a similar age to theirs, everyone began to believe in these statements.

"Aaahg!", "Nooo..."

Sniff-Sniff

Sob-Sob

Hearing the simultaneous cries and sobs of these girls, Thyriel began to shed a few tears with them, while instinctively reaching out to hug them.

Asherit on the other hand, began to surround them all with one of the forms of his 'Breath of the Phoenix' technique, he did not expect to eliminate their pain, but at least alleviate them a little.

It was not until after a long time that the girls began to stabilize their emotions.

"You, who are you and what will happen to us now?" One of the girls, the one who seemed to be the oldest, calmed her emotions a bit and blurted out a question that everyone paid attention to.

"We are soldiers from another place, we will try to protect you and help you get out of this place",

"I know that all this is still difficult for you to believe and digest, so please follow us all upstairs",

Hearing this, they all trembled with some fear, and it was then that Asherit remembered that these girls were not wearing even a piece of cloth and also surely his previous words were traumatic for them.

"I-I apologize for my words, you can put these clothes on" With a slight stutter and turning his gaze away, Asherit pulled out from his interespacial ring several simple training suits that he had obtained in the Elite Division and gave them to the girls.

"You can also wear this, even if it is painful, you have to accompany us upstairs to plan the next events" Thyriel like Asherit took out some training sets and handed them to the girls while asking them to accompany them.

After a few minutes, they all went up together to the main room of this secluded house and when they saw the bodies of Laf and Leof, all the girls began to burn with hatred and some even kicked them a couple of times.

Asherit, on the other hand, reached out to remove what looked like a talisman from some special cloth from Laf's body.

'This is incredible, with the spell of this talisman, I can copy the features of any person who does not resist and integrate it into the magic suit to take the appearance of said person...' Asherit had left a talisman that was part of his clothes about Laf after he murdered him.

Once he activated the talisman, from this a spell manifested and surrounded Laf's lifeless body, since he could not put up any resistance, copying his features in the memory of the talisman was done without problems, and now Asherit only needed some more hours to integrate this new identity into his suit.

"Although I do not regret that these bastards have been killed, once the other people in the Laschyu family find out, they will murder us all..." A slim young woman with fine features and dark hair argued with a little anxiety.

"I-I will fight to the death against them..."

"It's true, there is nothing for which I should continue to live, and if I can bring one of those bastards to death with me, I will fight too..."

"Yes!", "Let's fight!...",

The girls began to declare with strong determination, and seeing them all act like this, Asherit deduced that they actually wanted to end their lives while taking some revenge.

Having great intelligence, Thyriel deduced the same as well, and they both felt regret for these girls.

“IT’S ENOUGH!” With a loud voice, Asherit stopped these girls and after a moment continued.

"Your families died trying to save you and now that you have a chance, do you just want to throw it on the ground?, Will the deaths of your families be in vain then?" Hearing Asherit's words, as they lowered their gaze, the hearts of these girls seemed to be squeezed by the chains of memories of their loved ones.

"I know you have suffered a lot and believe that there is nothing to move forward with, but, I think that if your family members knew of the opportunity that you have, they would surely wish that all of you would live seeking to be happy" Asherit's words resonated in all while some did not stop sobbing.

"Besides, you certainly have a reason to live..." Hearing Asherit's last sentence, they all quickly raised their eyes and fixed it on him, as if they wanted with all their being to hear that reason, and upon hearing Asherit they were all stunned in its place.

"All of you still owe me this favor for saving you..."

Due to the life they had been leading, some girls couldn't help but think something bad of Asherit, but a few more clenched their fist with some determination in mind.

As for Thyriel who was also watching this, she felt that his brother Asherit was so gentle, without a doubt he had said this somewhat selfish phrase just to impose the awakening of a motive within these girls, although some took it the wrong way, with this existed the possibility that some value a little more wanting to continue living.

"Well, one day I will pay you this great debt, please help me to get out of here" The first to speak was a girl with quite beautiful clear eyes who with all sincerity and respect, bowed towards Asherit.

"I also promise that someday I will pay you, please save us",

"Help us please, I promise that one day I will do everything you ask me to pay you",

Seeing the first act, all the other girls were expressing themselves one by one, and seeing this, something of joy returned to both young people in front of them.

"Okay, we will have to plan our steps and make this an event that allows us to infiltrate more deeply within these families..." Hearing Asherit's words, Thyriel was the only one who fully understood and after nodding, she commented.

"Brother, we have enough food supplies, let's prepare something to eat for everyone ..."

"Mm, let's prepare something delicious then..." After letting the girls rest in some of the rooms in this house, Thyriel and Asherit headed to the kitchen to prepare a meal using all their culinary skills.

On that cold winter morning, the imposition of a selfish promise would give these girls a reason to keep going, while a delicious stew would fan the flame in their hearts to warm them at least a little and slightly lift their spirits.

A NOTE FROM SAARG

Thank you guys for reading this story.

Remember that when you visit us on Patreon, you not only can enjoy all the free content that we have, but also, you can access to our advanced chapters.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.
Leave us your comments to know what you think about today's chapter.

 
0