Chapter 25. Historical host.
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noon was coming and with it a bit of warmth in the air, currently, Asherit and Thyriel were planning some things and explaining some others to these girls who had experienced terrible misfortunes at such a young age.

"We cannot explain you everything so thoroughly, but we can make sure that the family that hurt you and their allies are our enemies, so we ask you to trust us to not complicate the situation" Listening to Asherit, all the girls nodded, they had undoubtedly recognized the dead bodies in the middle of the room and these two young guys didn't look like bad people, so they couldn't help but trust.

"Before moving on to the planning, I would like to know the name of each of you..." As he looked at the twelve girls seated across from him, Asherit commented.

"My name is Eimi, I thank you again for saving us" The cute, slim dark-haired young woman who had been one of the first to speak commented as she bowed in thanks.

"My name is Ivy, please take care of us" One of the older girls commented, brunette with curly hair, a quiet pretty girl.

"I'm Ariana, thanks for everything" A pretty, fair-skinned girl bowed respectfully.

"My name is Ruby, sorry for the trouble we have caused you" A pretty red-haired girl answered.

"My name is Mia, thank you very much for freeing us" Another of the oldest commented, she had black hair, brown eyes and a light brown skin that made her look charming.

"Natalie is my name, it's my pleasure" A girl with a cold expression and reddish hair commented.

"You can call me Selena, thanks for your kindness" A little girl who looked delicate and very pretty said.

"I'm Sally, nice to meet you" A tall brown-skinned girl with attractive features commented.

"My name is Isla and I am indebted to both of you" A tender looking young woman with big eyes commented as she acted gratefully.

"My name is Jane is a pleasure" A beautiful young lady with dark skin and light eyes declared.

"My name Jenny is a pleasure" At the same time as Jane, a girl very similar to her with dark complexion and light eyes expressed.

"Emm, m-my name is Sophie, thank you very much for saving us" The last to speak was also the girl who looked the youngest, she was light-skinned and like the two little girls from before, she had light eyes.

"Mm, Eimi, Ivy, Ariana, Ruby, Mia, Natalie, Selena, Sally, Isla, Jane, Jenny and Sophie, it's nice to meet you, for now you can call me Big Brother" With a calm demeanor, Asherit commented.

“Nice to meet you all, you can call me Big Sister for now” By way of greeting, Thyriel also expressed himself.

"Forgive our rudeness in not telling you our names, but you must understand that our situation is somewhat complicated, we are standing in the middle of an immense city full of enemies",

"If something goes wrong and one of you is captured, no matter how hard you fight not to say anything, you will be facing elites and it is certain that all your defenses will be circumvented and we would all suffer the same fate due to information leaks ..." A grimace of apology could be seen on Asherit's face as he began his words, but when he said his last words he did so with a look full of seriousness.

Noticing the seriousness of this young human, all the girls got an idea of ​​the seriousness of the situation they were in and attended without adding any more words.

"For now, we will only prepare to escape from here, we will calmly leave usurping the identity of those boys of the Laschyu family but we must be ready for any situation, so if no one opposes we would like to teach you to cultivate" Advancing a little to arrive in front of them, Thyriel commented.

Hearing Thyriel all the girls turned to look at each other, nor did in their wildest dreams imagine being cultivators one day, a cultivator was a magician or a warrior, could support a family or even a small tribe quite well, but, regularly only medium and great families with power had access to cultivation techniques.

So, knowing that they would be taught to cultivate their faces full of disbelief implied how shocked they were.

"What do you say then?" In a gentle tone, Thyriel asked.

And clenching their little fists, they all commented in unison, "Please teach us to cultivate!"

"Mm, let's get started then" Thyriel had already studied them all so without taking another second she started.

"Some of you have already awakened a Magic Spirit, however, I can see that you have not practiced any cultivation techniques so it will be easy for us to know your general talent level and magical affinity" After saying this, Thyriel began to teach the girls one by one, a method of controlling their magic spirit at a very basic level and thus projecting the mana they had accumulated in their bodies.

Meanwhile, Asherit had already isolated the house with barriers not only from Mana but from Qi and Spirit Energy that was the accumulated energy in his Spirit Sea and with the help of Thyriel's teachings and the techniques of her ancient lineage, he had recently learned to control.

Furthermore, he also erected a powerful array that had been a gift from Lieutenant Hun

...

After a couple of hours, some girls began to project their mana successively and upon feeling the atmosphere that was being generated by these girls, Asherit opened his eyes and began to express.

"Sally has a Magic Spirit of Red level and Ruby one of Orange level, both are related to the metal element",

"Mia your Magic Spirit is related to fire and is Yellow level",

"Ariana has a Magic Spirit level Yellow and related to water",

"Eimi, your Magic Spirit is Yellow level but your elemental affinity is quite rare since you have aptitudes to handle the lightning",

"Natalie the level of your Magic Spirit is quite high since it is Green and your related element is the wind",

"As for you Ivy" with a somewhat strange look, Asherit watched Ivy for a few seconds before continuing.

"Your Magic Spirit is Yellow level and your affinity is the element of darkness...",

"Magic spirits are classified according to their ability to gather and guide mana, the ancient sages found a certain pattern with the colors that projected the mana accumulated when the magic spirit just woke up",

"After dozens of years of observation and analysis, they arrived at a classification of the level of the magical spirits according to these colors and from lowest to highest they are:",

"Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Cyan",

Hearing such a rating, some of the girls realized that their magic spirits were not that well rated and for some reason they felt somewhat sad.

Seeing that the faces of the girls had changed, Asherit commented "Don't worry, in this world nothing is absolute and the classification of the level of a magical spirit is a clear example of this",

"With enough effort and some fortune, anyone can reach the skies",

Hearing this, the girls' spirits improved as some clenched their fists.

"Besides, there are people who are not even born with a magic spirit, so you are already quite lucky" They did not know anything about cultivation and knew very little about the world itself, so hearing this undoubtedly raised their spirits much higher.

"As for those who could not project your mana, don’t worry, your magical spirits have not awakened yet but I have realized that indeed all of you have one, with a special stimulation, it will only be a matter of a few months before you finish their awakening" The atmosphere was instantly animated, and it is that if they could, all the people would wish they had power.

In the minds of all the idea that with some power, perhaps they would not have been victims of so many tragedies.

"For your foundations to be as solid as possible, various preparations and a lot of time are needed, so for now I will only show you a technique to strengthen your bodies by gathering mana" Asherit came first in front of Sally and commented.

"Although I will grant you an impressive technique, its first parts are not so complex so I will pass them through a spiritual seed that will gradually germinate in your spiritual sea, please do not resist" Seeing the girls nod, Asherit It started with Sally.

Tin ~~

With her index and middle finger, Asherit gently touched the Yintang acupuncture point of Sally located between the eyebrows, and she felt a thread of warm energy flow from Asherit’s fingertips into her spiritual sea.

Another type of energy also passed from Asherit's fingertips to Sally's body and its final destination was her dantian, this energy was so stealthy that not even Sally who now carried it inside her felt it.

After a moment, Asherit walked in front of Ruby.

Tin ~~

The same process was repeated, and just like Sally did before, Ruby sat down to begin digesting the information within the spirit seed, meanwhile Asherit approached Mia.

Fss ~~

As before, Asherit placed his fingertips between Mia's eyebrows and began the same process to plant the information spirit seed within Mia's spirit sea.

At this moment however, someone inside the house realized that something else was going on ...

'Although it was only for an instant, I felt that Brother Asherit did something else, not something harmful, rather he gave me a transcendent feeling, or maybe it was just a wrong feeling...' With a bloodline as ancient and formidable as that of Thyriel, though she couldn't understand what Asherit was doing, could at least sense that he was doing something.

Rumble ~~

Not knowing when, Thyriel realized that Asherit was already passing the technique to Eimi.

Wooh ~~

The next was Natalie who was facing Asherit with a cold expression, when Asherit transmitted the spirit seed to her, her long red hair even seemed to curl slightly.

After a few moments, Asherit walked over to Ariana.

Plop ~~

Without adding words, Asherit went through the same process.

After Ariana began to try to understand her spirit seed, Asherit stood in front of Ivy and except for how he had done with the others, this time he watched Ivy for a few seconds before transferring the spirit seed to her spirit sea.

'Darkness ehh…, mm I should be able to do that…' Observing Ivy, Asherit began to think of some things that would shock anyone, meanwhile Thyriel watched them from a rather thoughtful side as well.

Suddenly, Asherit placed the tips of his index and middle fingers on Ivy's Yintang acupuncture point, curiously no strange sound was produced and when Thyriel internally questioned that it was different, something startled her.

Swoosh ~~

Night had fallen and inside the house, everyone's shadow was quite visible due to the lamps, however, something strange happened and Asherit's shadow seemed to grow at an alarming speed as its enveloped Ivy, but, after a blink it disappeared.

Although there was really no sound, Thyriel felt this shadow cut through the wind as it covered Ivy.

'What was that?!, It seems that that shadow left something on Ivy's body while covering her...', although Selena, Jane, Jenny, Isla and Sophie were also watching, when Thyriel saw their expressions unchanged, she realized that she was the only one who perceived this and could only feel more moved.

"Well, I’m done with you girls, as for the others, me and your older sister will transmit mana to your bodies and reinforce them as much as we can with a special technique" Breaking Thyriel's train of thought, Asherit commented and all the girls nodded.

"Let’s sta.."

'Tap-tap-tap'

They were about to begin fortifying the bodies of the girls who had not yet awakened their magical spirit, when both Thyriel and Asherit heard the footsteps of two people thanks to their impressive hearing.

Extending their spiritual senses, they saw a very handsome young human in an elegant suit, he was about 14 or 15 years old but he was already a Medium G-Rank Mage something quite surprising for his age.

Beside him, walked a pretty girl of about 10 years who was also a Low G-Rank Mage and carried a strange but cute amulet.

*Brother Asherit, that is Brankh Laschyu's son, Barkh Laschyu and Leaf Laschyu's granddaughter, Flor Laschyu*

*Mm, Brankh Laschyu is the head of the current family and as for Leaf Laschyu is the previous head of the family, currently he is his oldest but most powerful ancestor*

Asherit and Thyriel began to communicate instantly by their spiritual sense as they watched the two young humans slowly walk tens of meters away.

* Brother, why do you think they come to this secluded area of ​​Laschyu territory?* To confirm her deductions, Thyriel sent this question to Asherit.

*Probably Barkh's father sent him to make friendly relations with the family branch of Leof and Laf, although they were useless, his father Liaf Laschyu is the most powerful person in this family after that old Leaf, and many old people with high ranks in the family have a very high opinion of him, only he is not interested in being the head of the family, otherwise Brankh would not have a chance against him*,

*On the other hand, the older brother of Leof and Laf, inherited the talents of his father and has a great position in the army of the Cloud Kingdom*,

*As for that girl Flor Laschyu, she always had a special attachment to Barkh and most likely comes to support him* Upon hearing Asherit's message, Thyriel nodded as her deductions were correct.

*Brother, if we take their identities I think they would be of more use to us than Laf's, we could save more innocents and we could even cause internal conflicts in this aberrant family...*

Hearing Thyriel's message, Asherit looked at her in surprise, he was also thinking similar things, but, he didn't think that Thyriel would come to this conclusion in seconds.

Rub-Rub

*Mm, I was thinking the same thing * While smiling at her, Asherit reached out his hand and affectionately caressed Thyriel's head who immediately blushed.

*Take the girls to a safe place, I will attend to the guests…* After saying this, Asherit walked towards Laf's lying body while activating a certain talisman in his clothes.

"Mm" Meanwhile, Thyriel nodded to him and started calling the girls to hide.

Looking at Laf and seeing his reflection in a nearby metal vessel, Asherit realized that there were no differences.

'The similarity is incredible, I will only have to imitate his voice and gestures so that no one suspects..., these bodies will still serve us so I will keep them in my interespacial ring so that they are preserved...'.

Knock-Knock-Knock

After finishing storing the bodies, the sound of someone knocking on the door was heard and Asherit walked to open it with his new Laf identity.

...

Chirp

Opening the doors, Asherit finally saw these two young humans better and as he quickly analyzed them, was heard.

"Brother Laf, nice to see you, why don't you invite us in?" In a clear and commanding voice, Barkh voiced.

"Haha, I just admired the beauty of the little Flor, please come in - come in..." Mimicking Laf's gestures and words, Asherit commented as he advanced to enter without waiting for these two.

Flor's expression on the other hand was filled with anger but before she did anything, Barkh put his hand on her shoulder while with his eyes begging her to resist.

‘Damn you bastard, just because your father and brother are somewhat prominent does not mean that you are’ Seeing Flor calm down, Barkh began to enter the house next to her, while these kinds of thoughts crossed his mind.

Upon entering, Asherit disguised as Laf was already waiting for them sitting in his living room.

"Brother Laf since it is late and you must be tired we will get to the point, our visit is because we will organize a party in which the most outstanding young people of the 5 great families of the Abundant City will participate and we have come to invite you" Barkh expressed himself with a kind tone and upon hearing it, various ideas came to Asherit's mind as he said.

"Oh, do I really deserve to be at that party?" Barkh upon hearing the question of who he thought was Laf thought in his mind 'Of course not useless bastard', but still said with a kind tone.

"Haha brother Laf, but what do you say?, If you didn't deserve to be at that party, who would then?"

"Haha you really know how to please me brother Barkh, tell me, is there another reason for this meeting?" Hearing this question Barkh was a bit surprised, 'Maybe the bastard is not as useless as we think'.

"Brother Laf, certainly nothing escapes your ears, actually there is another reason that has to do with the 4 tribes that.."

As Barkh spoke, Asherit saw Thyriel appear behind these two young humans and upon seeing this, a cold smile appeared on his face.

"Actually, I don't need you to tell me since in a moment I'll find out myself…" Interrupting Barkh's words, Asherit stood up and seeing this, Barkh followed him by screaming.

"Brother Laf, what lack of resp.."

Swosh!

Booom!

Executing a 'Fire Fist' charged with an immense amount of fire mana, Asherit attacked Barkh, however, out of nowhere, a greenish shield manifested in front of him and managed to block his fist.

'Unbelievable, as I suspected, that armor he's wearing is a magic armor, even though my strike had the normal power of an average Peak D-Rank Mage, it only reduced his energy a little' Seeing that the barrier surrounding Barkh came out of a thin armor under his clothes, Asherit was impressed.

"Brother Barkh!, Aaah!"

Crack-Crrrr-Crrrr

Boooom!

Boooom!

Boooom!

A cry of concern that then turned into one of horror caught the attention of Asherit and Barkh.

A moment ago, Flor was startled to see Laf attacking Barkh, but then she remembered that like her, he carried a magic protection tool capable of protecting him against the normal attack of a Low C-Rank Mage.

Even so, she was about to ask Barkh if ​​he was alright when, she saw a little girl sitting not far from her and then, a strange symbol began to appear under her feet, after a breath of time, thick roots began to surround her.

From the strange amulet on her neck, a mana bubble came out to protect her so that the roots could not touch her itself, however, a moment later, strong and sharp thorns began to be born in the roots and these in turn began to move violently like whips crashing into the mana bubble.

Barkh was no fool, the instant after seeing this scene he realized that the person in front of him could not be Laf and something scared asked.

"Who-who are you?"

Sigh

Asherit on the other hand did not respond, and only sighed when he saw the roots that were still violently hitting the bubble where Flor was hiding.

'What a waste, there are 3 Raging Roots talismans that equal the strength of a Peak D-Rank Mage..., however, it is necessary since the magic tools of these two can withstand the attacks of a Low C-Rank Mage, be of a good family has its advantages'

"ANSWER BACK!" A scream from Barkh interrupted Asherit's thoughts.

"Since you're impatient, we should continue too" Asherit began to prepare another Fire Fist and seeing this, Barkh screamed.

"IDIOT!, You are within the grounds of the Great Laschyu Family, the guards must have already heard and my father the Great Chief of this family, along with her grandfather the Great Elder and many other elites must be on their way, it is better that you use your time to flee although not even fleeing you will be able to live beyond today, HAHAHAHA! "

"Brother Barkh is right, my grandfather will skin you alive when he finds out that you tried to harm us, as for you brat, I’m going to make you suffer much more than you can imagine..." After hearing the comments of both young humans, Asherit could only shake his head.

"Tsk-Tsk, and to think that two weak G-Rank Mages would make us spend so much...",

“The entire area of ​​this property has been isolated from the outside world with a special matrix, unless a B-Rank Mage is nearby, no one will be able to hear what happens here no matter how much noise we make, furthermore you will not be able to get out of the barrier of matrix….",

"And to think that a matrix and talismans of such a high level would be used on rich children",

Sigh!

Another heartfelt heavy sigh came from Asherit as he waited for the identities of these two youngs to really pay off to intensify the impact of their plans.

On the other hand, Flor and Barkh's faces turned pale hearing Asherit's words.

"HELP!!!" Flor began to scream using her mana as an amplifier, the barrier that her necklace manifested prevented magic attacks from entering but also prevented magic attacks from leaving, also she could not move since the Raging Roots were anchoring her to the ground.

"Brother Barkh save me!" Seeing that enough time had passed and there were no signs of anyone approaching, Barkh began to believe Asherit's words and ignoring Flor, he used a movement technique to run away.

Swosh

And seeing Barkh ignore her, Flor went mad and began to launch magical techniques towards her own barrier.

"Do not worry, your dear brother Barkh will accompany you to hell as I have already mentioned" With a cold tone Asherit commented.

Boom!

Barkh could be seen crashing into a translucent barrier filled with what looked like blood veins before reaching the door.

'The gifts Lieutenant Hun gave us are certainly impressive…' After this thought took place in Asherit's mind, he was no longer delayed and appeared at Barkh's side launching a Powerful Fire Blow.

Boom!

Boom!

Booom!

Boooom!

For little more than half an hour loud rumbles were heard inside the house.

Crack-Crack-Crack!

And after that, the sound of the barriers shattering could be heard.

Swish!

Plah-Plah-Plah-Plah!

With a ghostly movement, Asherit threw a needle at Flor who, having been using mana while launching maddened attacks, was left exhausted and did not even move when the needle entered her body and pierced her heart.

After throwing the needle, Asherit began to hit Barkh's armor, this time using Qi in his hands, since although the armor could no longer generate a barrier, it was still quite resistant and he wanted to leave Barkh's body intact so that he could use the talisman and copy their identities.

"Aaah" Barkh when he felt the Qi that invaded his body and headed towards his heart, he began to scream desperately, but, a moment later.

Boom

His heart was heard exploding and he could only regret his luck today by coming to this remote house within the territory of his family.

Seeing that Thyriel had stopped controlling the Raging Roots talismans, and was standing beside Flor using her spirit sense technique to read her thoughts, Asherit nodded and mimicked her actions.

From the kitchen, a dozen curious little girls looked out, Thyriel had told these young girls to stay hidden here, however, when they heard the first roar caused by Asherit's Fire Strike, they could not contain their curiosity and peek out.

Now, after watching almost the entire process of how two young masters from a great family died without anyone outside noticing, they were beyond stunned.

“The older brothers are admirable” With a tender voice, Sophie who was the youngest of these girls and still was the same age as Thyriel and Asherit, commented.

And when they heard her, they all nodded and went back to hiding in the kitchen so as not to be scolded.

...

After reading the memories of Flor and Barkh, Thyriel and Asherit began to discuss certain matters until very late at night.

"Haha, I have become the host of a great party, luckily for us it will take place far from the City of Abundance and all its elites" Chatting with Thyriel, Asherit expressed his amazement at the course of events.

"Hehe, you are sure to be the best host brother" With a playful smile, Thyriel commented.

"Mm, let's go help the girls, because we must also prepare to have an unforgettable party..." After saying this, Asherit went with Thyriel to help the girls strengthen their bodies.

Since this only occupied a little of their attention, they kept discussing their plans among themselves through their spiritual sense.

Thus, after all the events that occurred during these days in this isolated house, Asherit would become in the most remembered party host in the City of Abundance and even in the entire Cloud Kingdom for some time.

 

A NOTE FROM SAARG

Thank you guys for reading this story.

Remember to visit us on Patreon, this month we have a goal and if we reach it, we will upload several extra chapters.

Also, you can find there our advanced chapters.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.
Leave us your comments to know what you think about today's chapter.

 

0