Chapter 27. Crimson Mansion.
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Very early in the morning Asherit and Thyriel were waiting side by side, both spent the night training and had only slept a little, however, they arrived as soon as they could to meet and curiously both arrived at the same time.

Sigh ..

"Being young is so good" The third uncle Lymbh commented, had arrived shortly after them to supervise their departure as best as possible, seeing the synchronicity that existed between these youngs, he could not help but comment.

On the other hand, Asherit and Thyriel did not pretend when they were a little embarrassed to hear it, however, looking around in this place where they were, the embarrassment was erased by the compassion and fury that they felt.

The square was in the Laschyu territory and it was quite large, within it, there were a crowd of girls between 7 and 20 years old, and a small group of young mans of similar ages. They all wore quite washed-out gray clothes and their faces were filled with shyness and fear.

One of the conditions that Asherit had specified is that anyone who wanted to use the medicine had to put aside their lewd habits for at least 1 month before taking the medicine and 3 months after its use.

His explanation was simple, if someone carried out this type of action while they had used the medicine, the probability that their Mana would become chaotic and their Qi would suffer a deviation would be at least 99%.

Linked to this, he gave another condition and it was that the 5 great families had to send to the Crimson Mansion with him all the "maids and servants" with whom they practiced said acts during at least the month that it would take to prepare the event and the 3 months after this.

For this no explanation was given, however, the high ranks agreed thinking that Barkh who seemed the leader of this operation, wanted no one to have easy temptations that would spoil their work.

In addition, some thought that preparing such batches of miraculous medicine would be hard work and that they did not want to distract people with skills, therefore, they would use the labor of these “maids and servants”.

The Laschyu Family was the most lewd of the 5 Great Families, but this did not mean that the people of the other 4 families were saints, and among all this multitude of people, many of the young people wanted to oppose Asherit's conditions, however, when the high ranks of the families knew the importance of this, their decision was resounding so the young people were left with no more than nodding obediently.

Seeing that there were about 30 people here, Asherit and Thyriel could only sigh in fury and regret.

"Nephews Laf and Leof are late as usual ..." Hearing Lymbh speak again, Asherit and Thyriel turned their gaze in the direction of a group of young men approaching the square. It was Laf and Leof surrounded by 12 pretty young women in white clothes and a shy face.

...

In the 3 days that they had spent in that isolated house, while Thyriel was helping the girls, Asherit actually focused more of his time on perfecting two clones to perfectly mimic the deceased Laf and Leof, understanding the importance of not leaving traces of suspicion, he even used a part of his true abilities for said task.

One could perceive from the vital signs till the smallest detail like Laf and Leof shapes and phrases.

Seeing such methods, Thyriel could only continue to raise the status that Asherit occupied in her mind and this was without knowing something even more ridiculous that Asherit had implemented in these clones, and it was that each one could even use their usual magical techniques.

Asherit still did not show Thyriel that he could use more than the element of fire and only he and his mother knew it, so he hoped that in this mission it was not necessary for Laf to use techniques of his wood element and Leof of his light element.

And this wasn't because he mistrusted Thyriel, but because he felt like he would be giving her another burden if she knew of his true abilities.

...

"Hahaha, Third Uncle, Brother Barkh, Little Sister Flor, we can go now" Leof's outrageous voice was heard when he was a couple of meters from Asherit and company.

"Guys, um, I don't know if you should bring your maids, moreover, I don't know if ..."

"Don't worry third uncle, I made a deal with them and if they don't follow through I won't let them go..." Third uncle Lymbh was expressing his feelings about the two most unruly young men going on this mission due to the amount of young cute girls that would be present, however, Asherit stopped him in his tracks with a firm voice.

"Tsk, who do you take us for?, If we have already promised, we will dedicate ourselves at least for these 4 months to it" It was Laf who spoke with a dominant voice, and upon hearing him the third uncle nodded when he began to believe them.

"Okay, then it is time for you to leave, you will meet the rest of the servants at the southern exit of the city, in total 132 maids and servants and 30 visible escorts will accompany you" Hearing Lymbh, the 4 young people nodded, a little shocked that so many people were suffering unjust cruelty, after a moment the third uncle and the escorts began to accommodate the crowd in a group of fairly dignified carriages.

These carriages were sharpened in a corner of the square, pulled by what seemed to be strong horses, but, these had some type of bones protruding from their limbs and their hooves making them look much larger, in addition, their mane that is, the long, thick fur that should have been on his neck, seemed to burn in greenish flames.

His name was Vile Firesteed, a magical beast that did not have such high combat capabilities but its stamina and speed were above average for magical beasts.

Asherit and Thyriel had never seen a magical beast and as it was their first time seeing one and one that was human-friendly, they couldn't help but play with them a bit.

"Ahem ..." With a sound from his throat, the third uncle Lymbh caught the attention of these young lords.

"Nephews, everything is ready, you will have direct message channels with the higher ranks and with me, I hope you do it well" Giving them some scrolls with the instructions of certain information channels and other important things, Lymbh dismissed these 4 young people while the caravan it was beginning to move south.

...

Within the forests to the south of the Cloud Realm, there was a huge mansion, it was surrounded by 50 meter high walls and 60 meter high watchtowers were visible from inside the wall.

There was only one entrance to this gigantic mansion and it was a huge metal door that even from a distance looked heavy. Outside this, were several soldiers and servants directing their gazes towards a large caravan that was getting closer and closer.

"STOP!!"

Hiiiiiii! Hiiiiiii! Hiiiiiii!

Bhhrrr!

Countless whinnies and snorts were heard as the captain leading the caravan stopped a few feet from the people waiting at the entrance.

Tap-Tap

Then everyone saw 4 young people followed by several escorts and beautiful maids get out of the most luxurious caravan.

"Young Masters Welcome!" A chant in unison was heard coming from the waiting soldiers and servants.

They were also servants, workers and soldiers of the Laschyu family who were entrusted to take care of this mansion, the pay was good and in the mansion they had a good life with their families, which is why they loved this job.

From time to time, some members of the Laschyu family would organize important events with other families here and they were a little busier, but they had no problem with this.

From time to time the young women would have to hide for up to a week as the young men of the Laschyu family organized parties with slaves that were beyond depravity, however, the annual occasions of this were not too many and also, none of the Laschyu family members searched the home of the servants, workers and soldiers here thoroughly, so they had always been safe.

A few days ago, they had been advised to make the appropriate preparations as some young people were planning an event with great importance in this place, and when they learned that two of the four main young people were Laf and Leof, they decided to hide all the women.

These two had planned parties several times in this place and their parties were getting more and more unhinged.

Today, they had already arranged everything necessary and waited since the morning for the arrival of these young people, however, when they saw the large caravan full of women and men dressed as slaves, they all felt repulsion towards these young people of the Laschyu family, but for the survival of their families, there was nothing left but to say hello obediently.

"Mm, thanks for the welcome, Laf and Leof, can you lead the caravan inside and house people to rest from the trip please?" With a polite tone, Asherit imitated Barkh as he asked Leof and Laf.

"Hey- hey, don't think you're the boss just because we let you handle the problems" Leof commented somewhat angry.

"Haha, it's okay Leof, let him work more while we all earn the same" Laf commented without caring.

"Thank you for your support big brother Laf" And seeing that both brothers entered the mansion led by some servants, Barkh expressed.

'Hehehe, brother Asherit is so cool' On the other hand, Thyriel who right now was pretending to be Flor Laschyu, had a small smile drawn on her face but inside she was quite amused by this play, as the three people were actually exchanging words it was just Asherit doing an act.

"Captain, I will instruct you to thoroughly inspect the walls and the mansion and reinforce the security" Asherit voiced again, as he addressed the captain of his visible escorts.

"Yes, Young Master!" With a quick nod, the captain left, leaving only a couple of elites to take care of these young masters.

After seeing the captain walk away, Asherit turned his gaze to the guards of the mansion.

"Sir, I am the captain of the Crimson Mansion guards, my name is Calark" A sturdy man stepped forward and bowed as he said.

"Sir, I am the chief of staff of the Crimson Mansion, my name is Alfered" An old man who also looked very energetic commented as he bowed.

'Ooh the place is very well hidden and it would probably only face some lost bandits or low ranked beasts, however this captain is a Medium F Rank Mage and curiously this old man is a Low F Rank Warrior' Looking at the people in front of him for an instant, Asherit had already analyzed his overall strength.

"Captain Calark, Chief Alfered, I’m Barkh Laschyu and this is my fiancee, Flor Laschyu" Asherit knew that Barkh and Flor had never organized or attended any event in this mansion, so they had never met the people in front of them and decided introduce themselves.

And upon learning that the young man in front of them was the son of the head of the Laschyu family and his companion was the granddaughter that the Grand Elder, the most powerful being in the Laschyu family, had raised, the captain and chief of staff were astonished.

Thyriel on the other hand, nodded to both of them while blushing to her neck, nor did she know if this was faked or not when listening to Asherit's introduction.

"We will be living here for four months so today I want to check the entire mansion thoroughly" Asherit expressed simply.

And upon hearing it, it was as if an icy water bowl fell on all the people of the mansion present.

"Yo-Young Master, you don't need to bother with trifles, we will prepare whatever you gentlemen need" Chief Alfered commented.

"Young Master, Alfered is right, in addition, there are no latent threats in this area, my guards and the guards that you has ordered before will be enough to scare away lost ruffians, and the weak beasts that roam the area will only serve to organize culinary delicacies" Commented Calark in a hurry, trying to demotivate these youngsters from wandering around the entire mansion.

They had no problem with the elite soldiers who accompanied these youngs finding all the women in their residences, since not all the soldiers were direct members of the Laschyu family, but were elites who had served the Laschyu for generations and being subordinate like them they never mentioned anything regarding the hidden women.

However, the young Laschyu were impetuous and when they liked a woman they didn't care about anything than having her.

Although this young man looked quite polite and had a fiancée with a high position, it's not like he couldn't try something secretly, so they wanted to avoid unnecessary trouble.

"It's no problem, we've been in the carriages for two days and my legs went numb so I'll walk for a while" Noticing the tense atmosphere that was created for these men, Asherit thought there was something strange and expressed a blunt order.

Then, Asherit released his spiritual sense to inspect the entire area of ​​the mansion for possible dangers or an explanation for the attitude of these people.

And after a few moments, he found several houses arranged like a neighborhood in a place near the southern walls, inside, several women and girls were somewhat fearful, it was here that Asherit understood what was happening.

*Brother Asherit...* A message by spiritual sense reached Asherit from Thyriel, she was the only person able to realize that Asherit launched his spiritual sense to inspect the area and when imitating him and finding these women she imagined the same thing as him.

*Mm, the innocents to save in this mission are increasing more and more...* Since he turned his back on the beliefs of the Art of Assassination to carry out this mission, Asherit and Thyriel knew that their burden would gradually increase, however neither of them regretted their decision because the empathy they felt in the situations of these innocents was something that they could not put aside.

“Captain Calark, Chief Alfered you don't have to worry, my brothers Laf and Leof are not allowed to do their thing, the young people who arrive a month later are in the same situation, as for me, I would never dare, our event here It will be for different and more important reasons” With a slow and clear voice, Asherit commented while continuing to imitate Barkh.

"Young Master, but all those slaves..."

"They are only here as manpower" Hearing Captain Calark's doubts, Asherit quickly dissolved them.

"It’s enough, it bores me to stand in the same place so lead the way" Although he tried to reassure these people, Asherit still had to act as the bossy son of the Chief of the Great Laschyu Family, so with a strong voice he expressed an order.

And upon hearing this young master's orders, Calark and Alfered could only take his word for it as they nodded and began to show every corner of this gigantic mansion.

...

The mansion is divided into several areas, an auditorium, the main house where although there were some large rooms for important people it could still accommodate a hundred people, several guest houses around it where up to a thousand people could be accommodated and a small villa for the servants.

There was also an area for growing plants, fruits, and vegetables, and an area full of livestock, and various types of livestock. With all this, it was certain that the mansion would sustain its food without depending on foreign trade.

After going through all this, although without Alfered and Calark wanting it, they reached a place a little further away in the southern walls.

Here were several houses was arranged as a small neighborhood, due to the design and materials, Asherit realized that this had not been built in coordination with the other structures, but as it looked it seemed that the workers had built it just some years ago.

Noticing the interested look with which this young master was observing their dwellings, Captain Calark felt a little panic, Alfered on the other hand plucked up his courage and was about to speak when a tender scream made him stop in his tracks as if lightning would have struck him.

"Grandpa-Grandpa!" Not all magicians and warriors knew techniques to communicate through a spiritual sense, therefore, no one could tell to the women who were hiding in these houses to isolate themselves even more and be more careful because some young masters were heading here.

Perhaps young women and adults could understand what was happening if they could see them from afar and then they would hide, however, if for some reason one of the smaller children saw them, it was possible that they would run towards them.

And such a nightmare came true the first moment they arrived, even worse was for Alfered when he recognized this voice as one of his granddaughters.

"UGLY GIRL!, What are you doing here?, Can't you see that we adults are busy?"

"Get back where you came from quickly!" Alfered acted quickly by positioning himself where Asherit could not see the little girl.

"Young Master, excuse us, Alfered's granddaughter was born with a strange disease that deformed her face and it is impossible for her to stay in the sun" Calark spoke loudly and hastily giving a vague explanation.

"Young Master is what I was about to explain, we built these houses for people with illnesses that might be displeasing to the masters, if you give me a second, I will return to this girl so that your afternoon does not sour" With a deep bow still covering the girl behind him, Alfered commented to Asherit.

And he was about to leave when a small, light stomp was heard.

"Grandpa, I'm not ugly and I'm not sick either, No-No"

Sniff-sniff

Alfered's heart broke when he listened to his granddaughter, but the best he could do was endure this sour drink and he was about to pick up his granddaughter and take her away when.

"Wait" A strong and dominant voice was heard coming from Asherit, obviously his senses were much stronger than everyone present and together with Thyriel, they had both seen how beautiful this little girl was, just about 3 years old, fine features, small pointed ears and a pair of beautiful little wings were seen on her back.

Asherit however, was not going to comment on anything because he did not want to put too much stress on these men, but when he heard the little girl cry and stomp on the ground, he felt that the mana of the world moved a little, this undoubtedly attracted his attention too much.

*Brother Asherit, that little girl made the world's mana have a reaction*

*Mm, if I’m not wrong, she is a fairy, however, I think she is something special because I never read of one who in these times was capable of this without entering an ethereal form* When listening to the message by spiritual sense of Thyriel who was also a loved one by the world, Asherit realized that his senses weren't bad and came up with a quick deduction.

His mother had taught him about many races and he had also learned on his own from books, among all those races, there was one commonly known as fairies.

This was an ethereal and magical race, it was believed that in its origin the fairies had been born from nature, as a much more advanced form of this and all of them were women.

With the passage of time, when they observing how many species lived in pairs and formed families, the fairies began to yearn for such a life, however, in their ancestral teachings it was a taboo to mate with another race since their communication with nature could be dim or it might even be lost.

However, as in all spices, there were some daring fairies who did not mind breaking such taboos in order to make their wishes come true.

If it was good or bad, it all depends on the perspective that is appreciated, however, the truth is that since then, fairies began to reproduce and form families with males of other species, and nature stopped directly engendering them.

On the other hand, although their descendants were much more adept at communicating with nature than many other races, they were no longer comparable to their ancestors in this aspect, and they had almost completely lost their ethereal form.

Among the new generations of fairies, although a large part of their population was still female, it was now possible to find some males, however, fairies still had to find pairs of other species to form a family since they could not reproduce among themselves.

Fairies, like elves, matured and awakened their magical spirits at an early age, however, Asherit did not believe that a 3 year old girl had already awakened hers and that is why he was curious that this girl moved the world mana a little.

Then, next to Thyriel, Asherit began to walk towards the little girl and when Alfered saw this, he tensed and began to sweat, he was about to block the way of these young people when he felt a look so cold that it seemed to freeze him to the bone and without power to do nothing for a second, Asherit and Thyriel had already arrived in front of the little girl.

"Your grandfather and the captain are wrong, you are a beautiful and healthy young woman capable of brightening the life of anyone, aren’t right?" Asherit leaned in and commented to the little girl with a warm smile.

"That's right, without a doubt you are a beautiful and strong girl" It was not the little one but Thyriel who answered as she stood next to Asherit and gave the little girl a cute smile.

The little girl on the other hand, when she saw these two young people, although she had never met them before, she found that they were too nice to her and for some reason even though she felt that something did not match the image of these two, she still felt very close to them.

The small rivulets of tears stopped flowing down her cheeks and her previous expression of sadness and anger changed into a beautiful smile that made everyone present rejoice at the sight of her.

"Mm-Mm, I’m as cute as my sister and I’m also very strong" Nodding while making other gestures that made her look quite cute, the little girl commented shyly.

"Ooh, so you have a sister, why don't we go meet her then?" Asherit asked without moving the smile on her face and upon hearing it the little girl began to attend happily but before answering.

"Young master, I don’t think it is necessary for you to dirty your shoes when visiting the small dwellings of these servants" Alfered expressed himself pleadingly and tactfully enough.

The little girl did not understand as she directed her eyes to Asherit's shoes, she pouted because she thought that her grandfather did not want her to play with these nice big brothers.

On the other hand, Thyriel and Asherit only wanted to get to know this little girl and her sister more by seeing her such pout.

"Haha, I already told you not to worry boss Alfered" Trying to calm these men Asherit commented, then however, he changed his tone to a cold and dominant one again and said "Besides, I will not accept any more lies...".

Alfered and Calark tensed at such a situation, and seeing the fear in each other's eyes they understood that they couldn't do much at the moment.

The guards accompanying these youngs were High F Rank Mages at least, and they also came accompanied by many more elite guards, at the moment they could not put anyone at risk with reckless actions.

Still, they both understood that if the worst came, they would give their lives to make a way for their families so that they could escape.

And while different thoughts crossed their heads, a tender voice was heard saying.

"Grandpa, the big brother and the big sister, are good people" Hearing the certainty with which his shy granddaughter said this, Alfered was a bit surprised.

"Haha, little one, what is your name?" With a warm smile and tone, Asherit asked.

"Mmh Hana and my sister's name is Hane" The little girl replied giving not only her name but also her sister's.

"What beautiful names" With an affectionate smile on her face, Thyriel was the one who answered.

"Alright, we've already explored the entire Crimson Mansion, why don’t we go with your sister to play for a while?" Extending his hand, Asherit commented.

"Yeah-yeah let's play!" And the little Hana rejoiced and stretched one of her hands taking Asherit's hand and with the other, she took Thyriel's hand.

So, Captain Calark and Chief Servant Alfered could only watch as these young masters advanced towards their abode as they wholeheartedly wished that little Hana's words were true and both youngs were truly good people.

 

A NOTE FROM SAARG

Thank you guys for reading this story.

Remember to visit us on Patreon, this month we have a goal and if we reach it, we will upload several extra chapters.

Also, you can find there our advanced chapters.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.
Leave us your comments to know what you think about today's chapter.

0