Chapter 29. The opportunity to fight.
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A new dawn arrived and in the Crimson Mansion to the Southeast of the City of Abundance, life had already begun a little earlier.

Asherit and Thyriel had risen early and after practicing a bit in a secluded room, they both made their way to an auditorium where all the male and female servants had already been assembled.

While Ivy, Eimi and the girls were in front with enough confidence, the other girls and boys looked at the ground nervously, you could even see some of the younger girls trembling in their places, and it is that until now they did not know the exact reason why they were ordered to come here.

The experiences that had happened in their short lives would be traumatizing even for adults, in addition, they knew well the very corrupt parties that these people organized from time to time, so in their thoughts the only thing they hoped was to be able to live a little longer.

And seeing them and intuiting their thoughts, Asherit could only sigh to himself and break the atmosphere by saying.

“Sometimes the roulette of life is cruel for no apparent reason…, there are people who are born, grow up and die being vile, enjoying a good life without even knowing the meaning of the word sanction and at the other extreme, there are those who, from their birth to death, tragedies continue to haunt them even though they never stop being good people with a good heart…”,

Hearing the words of this young master in front of them, the crowd of boys and girls put aside their nervousness, fear and shyness as they felt a stabbing stab at their chest.

"Many times, life is so unfair and as much as people fight to get rid of such cruel and bitter destinies, sometimes the difficulty of achieving it is colossal...",

A lump in the throat overwhelmed almost everyone present, the words of this young man made them remember all the suffering they had been living, some, thought that he was only making fun of them, reminding them that no matter what they did or how will they strive, they would keep walking the path of affliction.

Most of the boys and girls had already unknowingly started shedding tears, and when many were about to break into heartbroken tears, Asherit's words collided with them again.

"Despite this, no one should stop fighting to change their destiny, no one should stop trying and give everything to get ahead, and above all, no one should stop seeking happiness..." The boys and girls were incredulous and shocked listening to Asherit who although he spoke to them from his true perspective, still did so while imitating Barkh.

Deep in the inexperienced hearts of some, a small glimmer of hope began to be spawned, thinking that this young master would offer them some sort of almost unattainable task but with retribution that would change their tragic destinies.

Contrary to the little ones, in the minds and hearts of the young people who had lived longer and experienced more of this life, the bitterness in their hearts and hatred towards this young master began to grow thinking that he continued to mock them and their destinies.

Seeing the contrast between the eyes of the little ones and those who already had some experience, Asherit commented in a very low tone and that only Thyriel at his side and Ivy, Sally, Mia and the other girls in the front, could hear.

"Sometimes, we should be like children and search with illusion the slightest sign of hope..."

Sigh...

After a slight sigh, Asherit declared.

“I am not someone who fights for justice or something like that, just like you, I’m only trying to change my destiny, however, since at this moment I can, I will offer my help so that you can fight to change yours…",

"I'm sure you have heard of magical plants, well, I need your help to process large amounts of different types of these plants",

"For you to be able to carry out this task, you need to achieve decent strength, speed and endurance",

"This is where I will give you a first impulse, because I will give you a body cultivation technique and to those who have a magic spirit, I will also give you a magic cultivation technique"

Hearing these last words, the girls and boys present had the same face as Ruby, Ariana and the other girls when Asherit mentioned that he would grant them cultivation techniques.

The girls had a smile slightly drawn on their face knowing that they were not the only ones who would act like this when receiving this, and it is that like them, everyone here had their origins in small towns or tribes where cultivation techniques were seen as something sacred.

"Also...", the crowd was shocked, some even began to suspect they were dreaming upon hearing that there was still more.

"Flor and I, will use a special method to temper your bodies with Qi and Mana, so that you can reach the minimum requirements and process the magical plants, if you agree to help us, we will only ask you for two things...", the crowd was stunned when hearing that these young masters would even spend their time helping them, however, when they heard that there were conditions for this, it was as if a bucket of cold water fell on their heads, extinguishing the flames of emotion that had previously started to enliven.

Remembering the vile family that both youngs came from, and how all the great families of the City of Abundance did not hesitate to introduce them to this guys, many began to worry, but, such worries only lasted for an instant before being changed by an astonishment of dreamy when Asherit voiced.

"The first condition is that you give everything of yourselves so that the tasks that I entrust to you regarding the processing of magical plants are done in a perfect way",

"And the second condition is that during the 3 or 4 months that you are here, you don’t stop training for a single day..."

Conditions that everyone believed to be despicable and inhumane turned out to be something as simple as this.

First of all, the first condition was one that didn't need to be said as such, if these young masters wanted to, they could force everyone in this auditorium to work to death without giving them anything in return, so this was already generous enough.

As for the second condition, instead of being something that would benefit these young masters, it seemed to be something that would benefit them as they would have more tools to fight to change their lives.

Among the crowd, there were those who all this seemed too unreal and it was thus that the first brave young man raised his voice saying.

“Yo-young master, is this all true?, If you are telling us random lies to make us perform our tasks with extreme care, please just say so, I swear on my life that we will do our best to meet your expectations, but please don't lie to us like that” A young human about 18 years old commented, he was slim and somewhat handsome and although he could hear himself hesitating a bit, he still stood upright as he spoke.

“You have no choice but to believe me…”, upon hearing Asherit, this brave young man could not help but nod, and everyone here knew this, they had no choice but to believe this young master's speech, however, they all did not want to live either a false hope.

"However, you will know if it is true or not in a moment" ...

And when this brave young man was about to speak again, Asherit's words hung in the air while he had already begun to move.

Swish

His speed wasn't that fast, but he still arrived in just a moment in front of this brave young man.

"Relax, I won't hurt you..." While saying these words, Asherit pressed the palm of his hand against the young man's forehead.

On their journey from the City of Abundance to here, Asherit and Thyriel had already studied these young people with their spiritual sense, although they still did not know the elemental affinity of those who had a magic spirit, they had already chosen the body cultivation techniques that were they were more suited to these young people.

This young man was called Ian and when Asherit pressed his forehead, he felt a small pang in his head, after that, information that he had never known before began to appear in his mind.

More and more information began to flood Ian's mind and the headache gradually intensified, after about 2 or 3 breaths of time Ian was sweating as he pressed his teeth in pain and it was only then that Asherit removed his hand.

Seeing the pain that this young man in front of him was immersed in, Asherit realized that he was the first common person he knew.

And it is that, not all people had the talent or the necessary abilities to become a cultivator, in fact, there were many more normal people in the world than cultivators.

Although Asherit had had contact with more cultivators or talented people to become one, that was because of the few places he had been and the specialness of these places.

Perhaps, if an estimate were made, it could be said that for every 1000 normal people there was 1 cultivator.

By planting a spirit seed in Ian's spirit sea, Asherit used his spirit energy to help Ian pre-process the early stages of the information in said seed.

And without doing this, it would take Ian at least 10 years to understand the first stages of the body cultivation technique that Asherit had planted in him.

"I have planted a body cultivation technique in your spiritual sea, however, your talent as a cultivator is very poor, some would say that it is below the normal average, others would even say that you have no talent to become a cultivator",

“Maybe you could spend your life training and never break the limit to become a G-Rank Warrior”, upon hearing Asherit, Ian could only hang his head bitterly, no one in his hometown had any talent for cultivation, and he thought he didn't have it either.

Now that an expert had confirmed it, the harsh reality slapped him hard, he even felt his headache get worse, when he suddenly heard.

"However, I have read some books...",

"In them I found a method to train the spirit and turn it much faster into a martial spirit and thus be able to forge your body and turn it into one suitable for cultivation" A gleam of hope lit up in Ian's eyes again, now he began to think of all the information he could understand in his mind and turned his gaze to Asherit who nodded and replied.

"I have combined this method with the body cultivation technique that I give you, I also break down and simplify its first stages, your head must be hurting and possibly the pain increases a little more, you will have to endure it for today because the information is just stabilizing",

"From tomorrow, you can begin to train your spirit to turn it into a martial spirit, however, such a feat is not easy, and if you think you cannot withstand headaches 10 times stronger than those you will face today, do not try..." Hearing this young master's words and beginning to make out the information that had helped him simplify, Ian was more surprised.

Pah!

"Young Master!..",

"I beg you to forgive me for not believing in your great kindness towards this humble servant, from now on my life is yours" Ian had bowed when Asherit was about to leave and pressing his forehead to the floor he released these words without hesitation.

"Haha, I don't want your life, a moment ago I explained my conditions so fight and live for yourself and for those you have in your heart", after his words, Asherit walked with Thyriel and seeing that Ian did not get up until long later, everyone realized that they were not in a dream.

"Incredible, the young master was always serious"

"Of course he was serious, I don't know why but when I saw it I knew it was to be trusted"

"I will give my life for the lady and for the young master without hesitation"

"They both look so good together" ...

The girls and boys who were once trembling with fear and unable to speak, now whispered in amazement, admiration and gratitude.

If after 4 months they returned to the families from which they came having some power, at least they would have a more relaxed time surviving, there was even the probability that their masters would assign them another type of task and eventually they would stop being abused.

Thoughts of this type, although for many it would still be tragic, for those who had been living in an even more cruel tragedy, it was something for which they would be grateful for life.

"Okay, first we will teach those who have a magical spirit to project your mana and after identifying your magical affinity, we will begin to grant you appropriate cultivation techniques for each one",

"Later, we will strengthen your bodies with Mana and Qi, in addition, we will give you some magical plants that you need to eat daily and some others to prepare a medicinal bath that you will also take daily",

"After 4-5 days, we should be done and everyone should have the ability to pre-process the magic plants",

“Alright guys, there's a lot to do so let's get started…” Hearing Asherit's words, the crowd became excited and quickly formed lines.

As Thyriel showed them how to project his mana to those who had a magic spirit, Asherit began to sow spirit seeds with body cultivation techniques to those who did not have a magic spirit.

In fact, most of the boys and girls here were not very talented as cultivators, and Asherit had to help them break down and simplify the early stages of the techniques they were given.

The process of preparing these boys and girls was laborious, Asherit and Thyriel worked day and night, only leaving free time for their meals and of course, to visit Hana and Hane on a daily basis.

As these older siblings visited and played with them every day, Hana and Hane grew increasingly fond of them, and the same happened with Asherit and Thyriel, it seemed that with these girls, their childhood that had been being repressed now it was being released.

...

5 days had passed, the young humans had finally been transformed and now they had a better chance to fight to improve their destinies.

Night was approaching to the Crimson Mansion and Hana, Hane, Thyriel and Asherit could be seen still playing in the playground.

"Boss, all those maids and servants, they are now stronger and look much more animated, what do you think these young masters are trying to achieve?..." Calark asked Alfered as they both watched these boys from afar.

"Mm, I have no idea, however, I do not feel the evil aura of the people in his family emanating from these youngs..." With a thoughtful look, Alfered commented.

Late that night, Asherit and Thyriel were standing in front of Captain Calark, Chief Alfered, Hana, and Hane to say goodbye.

"Little Hana, little Hane, from tomorrow, your older sister and I will start working on our main work by coming here, so for a while we won't be able to come and play with you anymore" Asherit mentioned suddenly, a light tone apology could be heard in his voice.

"What?!" Little Hana gave a low cry in the form of complaint and whisper.

She had always been a bit shy and that's why she only played with her beloved sister Hane, yet when she met Asherit and Thyriel, she felt a closeness similar to what she felt with her sister and she quickly opened up to them and grew fond of them.

Now that there was someone else she liked to be with, she didn't want to stop seeing them, at least not now because she felt like she hadn't been with them long enough.

If anyone present understood her correctly, that was her sister who had similar feelings, and upon hearing her little waning cry, she directed a pleading look at her grandfather and then commented.

"Grandpa, if the sister and the older brother can't come, why?..., Why don't we go live with them?" Hearing Hane's request, Hana turned her gaze that had changed from sadness to pleading towards her grandfather.

And seeing these two beautiful little fairies act like this, even Asherit and Thyriel were shocked.

"Whaaat?!!, impossible, the young masters will be very busy and it is not convenient for you two to disturb them, furthermore.."

"Chief Alfered, Hana and Hane would not be a bother in the slightest, in fact being close to us, we could begin to use special methods to reinforce their bodies and spirits, thus enhancing their future potentials..." Interrupting the alarmed Chief Alfered, Asherit commented with a confident tone making him start to hesitate.

Logically, he knew that if his granddaughters were the target of these young masters, from the start they might have attacked them, with their overwhelming numbers and strength, they had a very high chance of taking them away.

However, he did not entrust his granddaughters to even the people of his tribe, although he felt that these young men were good people, he did not know if they had been acting all along for this or if they had really just grown fond of his granddaughters.

"Young master, I don't think that's appropriate.."

"Grandpa, let us spend more time with older brother and sister please..." It was little Hana who interrupted Alfered this time.

Her eyes looked glassy, ​​as if she was about to cry as she tugged at her grandfather's clothes and looked at him pleadingly.

Even she did not understand why she did this, she had always been the most obedient and did not like to get away from her grandfather, it was as if her instinct told her that this time she had to follow these young people.

A pang pricked Alfered's heart as he saw his two granddaughters on the verge of tears as they made their request, yet he was about to deny when something inexplicable and surprising happened.

Swoosh-Swoosh

Fuuu!

Fuuuuu!

Several synchronous gusts of wind lifted a handful of leaves and formed a circle that curiously only surrounded Asherit, Thyriel, Hane and Hana although because the latter was with her grandfather, this made the circle appear to deform.

Fuuu!

A small swirl of wind drew Hana closer to Asherit and Thyriel, as a child Hana began to laugh and play with Hane with these dancing leaves.

Captain Calark only smiled upon seeing this, however, Asherit and Thyriel were stunned at such a scene, they could both feel that the world mana was taking action on this, not understanding the reason, they could only fix their gaze on the little ones with amazement and affection.

On the other hand, Chief Alfered's mouth was open wide, seeing the expressions of amazement and affection with which these young masters saw their granddaughters, seeing their granddaughters jumping and laughing near them and seeing this phenomenon pass in front of his eyes, several thoughts came to Alfered as he recalled the past and gritting his teeth, he said decisively.

"Okay, you can both stay with the young masters, I will visit you daily so you can come back whenever you want..." Hearing Alfered's words, Calark turned to face him, his jaw had dropped almost to the ground without knowing what made this stubborn old man change his mind.

Asherit was also surprised at first, however, he thought that Alfered had believed that nature gave him a signal or something like that by lifting the leaves like that.

The people of the tribes were very superstitious and a tribe that loved nature like theirs, would also be superstitious towards it.

"Yeah!!", "Bravo, That’s Awesome!!" Obviously, Hana and Hane were happy about their grandfather's decision and began to scream and jump more happily, the wind and the dry leaves of the trees seemed to respond to their happiness as they continued to dance with them for a while longer.

"It’s enough, little ones don't give the young masters so much trouble, okay?"

"Alright grandpa!", "Yes grandpa!", Nodding enthusiastically, the little ones Hana and Hane ran to hug their grandfather while saying goodbye to him.

...

"Chief Alfered, Captain Calark, then we go now",

"Don't worry about Hana and Hane, I swear I'll protect them with my life..." He didn't really know why, but Asherit felt the need to say these words.

"Mm, I hope the young master doesn't forget his oath" Although a bit surprised by Asherit's oath, Alfered nodded to him as he watched them until they were lost from sight in the direction of the main house.

 

A NOTE FROM SAARG

I hope you enjoyed the chapter guys.

Thanks for reading this story.

Remember to visit us on Patreon, you can find there our advanced chapters.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.
Leave us your comments to know what you think about today's chapter.

0