Chapter 30. Creating unforgettable memories.
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night was cool in the forests south of the Cloud Kingdom, inside the Crimson Mansion Hana, Hane, Thyriel and Asherit were walking towards a couple of luxurious bedrooms in the main house, when they arrived in front of the bedroom that belonged to Thyriel, Asherit commented calmly.

"Well girls, you will be sleeping with your older sister in this room while I stay in the next room, you can call me for anything and I will be here in an instant"

“Whaaat?!, Noo, Big Brother sleep with us, you said we would stay with you…” In a tantrum but with a clever tone, Hane began to show her dissatisfaction when she knew that the four of them would be separated.

"Emm, Jaja, I can't do that, you are women while I’m a man, besides.."

"What does that have to do with this?, Besides, you promised that you would protect us, what if someone bad attacks us at night?, Or, what if a ghost wants to scare us?"

"Big brother, we promise to behave well so that you can rest and work well tomorrow, come on stay with us, yes?" Hearing the tantrums from Hane's imp and Hana's attentive, Asherit was put in a dilemma.

While it is true that all four were only 3 and 6 year old, but they actually seemed a lot older.

On the other hand, he and Thyriel had read the memories of the depraved young men of the Laschyu family, causing their knowledge of the affairs between men and women to expand and their thoughts to mature even more.

For this reason, he felt uncomfortable having to spend the night with the girls as he was a man.

Not knowing what to do, he turned his embarrassed gaze towards Thyriel and seeing the purity in this beautiful girl's eyes, for the first time in his life, he felt like a complete idiot.

On the other hand, seeing Asherit looking at her, Thyriel commented.

"Big brother, the room is very spacious and the bed is very large, the four of us can fit easily, W-why don't you sleep with us?"

Noticing the slight hint of red that made Thyriel's cheeks look like the most beautiful scene in a radiant sunset, Asherit's mental barriers collapsed.

Even before she spoke, in her eyes, Asherit had noticed that although she, like him, had matured a lot, she would never see him as those degenerates of the Laschyu, for this reason he felt like an idiot not differentiate situations.

And it is that although it did not seem anything, all the tragic scenes with which he had contact since he began his mission, had caused an impact that Asherit was only enduring and not facing itself.

Now upon hearing Thyriel's warm message and seeing her tender face blush, Asherit's heart warmed and his mind matured once again stabilizing his thoughts and feelings towards these events, as the deep affection he had taken for this girl was growing once more.

Seeing the hopeful gaze of these three beautiful girls, Asherit smiled as he nodded.

"Mm, let's go to rest then"

"Yeei", "Yeah, let's go inside to play", "Hehe" Seeing the joy on the faces of these three beauties, a warm feeling invaded Asherit as they entered the room.

...

Inside the room the little girls did not stop playing and chatting until late at night when they were engulfed by exhaustion.

In a comfortable bed, Thyriel and Asherit were each on one edge, while the two little girls rested in the middle.

Asherit and Thyriel wore a slight smile on their faces as they watched the little girls sleep deeply, suddenly, almost as if they had rehearsed to do it in sync, they both looked up and without saying a word, they stared for a moment.

"Em, ah, there are still a few hours to dawn, I think I'll cultivate a while before sleeping..." Quickly and with some hesitation, Asherit commented before sitting in the lotus position to cultivate.

"Mmh" On the other hand, Thyriel could only nod towards him as she did the same.

They were both unparalleled geniuses and if they cultivated in a normal way, it would be easy for them to attract attention as mana from a very large area around them would drain abnormally, for that reason, Asherit had spent a lot of time improving an ancient method and adapting it so that they could both cultivate without worrying.

So, while Hana and Hane rested peacefully, Thyriel and Asherit cultivated for a couple of hours before sleeping.

...

Early in the morning, Asherit and Thyriel started training both little girls by teaching them first in a game way, they both loved to play with them and both had also been blessed with great talents, so everything went very well and after they took take a shower, eat a healthy breakfast, see Alfered and talk a bit with him, they started their today’s activities...

"Well guys, now that everyone meets the basic requirements we will start working", in the same auditorium as before, all the young people were lined up, when they heard Asherit, they all nodded enthusiastically, while some looked curiously at the two pretty little girls that accompanied them.

"First, we will teach you the basics of these magical plants and how to process them, then we will give you tools so that you can carry out your task, let's start...",

Swoosh ~~

Asherit waved his hand and from a golden interspace ring that the high ranks of the 5 great families had gifted him, a small mountain of plants emerged.

"This is Valium Starnbach, a magical plant very common among cultivators since it has sedative effects, each of its flowers only has 3 petals, however, these petals are what most interest us because this is where the plant gathers the largest amount of mana it has absorbed of the world”,

"This is the Abject Tribulus, it is less common than the previous one and the most important part which are also its flowers are very few, thus, we will use a special method to take advantage of the entire plant...",

"This is the Fenugreek of Buffalo, the whole plant will be useful to us, however, it is the one that needs the most effort to process...",

"This is the Radiant Buspar, to process this magical plant, only those who pass a small precision and speed test that I will carry out will be suitable..."

Asherit spent some time telling the girls and boys about the various magical plants that he and Thyriel drew from their interspatial rings, after that, he began testing them one by one with an improvised test that helped him accurately calculate the speed and precision of these young people.

After dividing them into various groups according to their abilities, they all went to rooms that had already been prepared under the orders of Asherit who distributed different tools and utensils such as mallets, knives, gigantic pots, vessels, and others.

"Okay, Flor and I will teach you the different methods to process magic plants, pay attention to lose the least amount of raw material during your learning..."

After having explained the basics, Thyriel took a giant metal saucepan that was on a fire, inside the saucepan she poured some water and when it began to boil she began to move it so that the water slid all over the pot, then with one swift movement, she grab a dozen Fenugreek d 'Buffalo and throw them into the pot.

With a graceful movement, Thyriel picked up a club that was shaped like a baton, a slim, well-designed hilt giving this tool enough maneuverability.

Tin-Tin-Tin ~~

On the other hand, its tail end was almost three times the size and with it, Thyriel began pounding the magic herbs into the saucepan with a synchronous rhythm.

All the boys and girls who had been grouped together to process this plant were surrounding Thyriel, trying not to miss any of her movements.

Little Hana and Hane on the other hand, were fascinated by their older sister's elegant performance.

Sometimes she would throw one or two more logs into the fire, sometimes she would toss more water that she had put to boil into another small pot nearby, occasionally she would throw a couple more magic plants into the pot, moving the pot with one hand and pounding the plants with the club in her other hand, so Thyriel spent 1 hour filling the entire pot with a hot paste.

"Well, everyone has seen the method of processing this magic plant, right?" Without even a bead of sweat on her forehead or any sign of exhaustion, Thyriel asked.

"Yes, my lady!" They all answered in unison.

"Mm, now I will repeat the process but this time I will slow it down and explain everything I’m doing, this time pay double attention...", after everyone nodded seriously, Thyriel began to process another batch of plants magical.

"The Fenugreek d 'Buffalo is one of the most common plants in the world of cultivation, however, it is also one of the fewer the cultivators take advantage...",

"This is because not all cultivator knows the proper method to process it and end up taking only fifty or sixty percent of the magic plant",

"In fact, once processed, the medicinal paste that is obtained should not be cooled since if its temperature drops, the properties of the medicine will drop even more reaching percentages between thirty or forty percent", when hearing this last data, all they turned their gaze to the saucepan that had Thyriel's freshly prepared paste and realized that a small layer of steam was still coming out of it.

“Although it is true that the vapor continues to come out of this paste, it is not that the medicine itself is evaporating, it is another element that is turning into mist and which is also the key to taking advantage of one hundred percent of the properties of this magic plant, before you watched me put it over the whole pot",

"Water…",

Hearing Thyriel say that the key to the whole process was water, everyone was a bit shocked, it is true that they saw this young lady carefully add it on several occasions, however, if it was something as simple as this, how hadn't anyone found out?, and guessing their thoughts, Thyriel commented.

"Although it is true that the key to this method is to use water, it is not ordinary water that is used but rather water with a certain level of sulfur...",

"By adding sulfurous water at a certain temperature, several purposes are served, firstly, it acts as a fungicide, eliminating parasitic fungi and molds that magic plants might have, greatly helping to refine it",

"Second, it gives a layer of protection to magic plants, allowing them to have a better tempering process",

"Finally, you can keep the medicinal paste warm without it evaporating or losing any of its properties",

"Since large amounts of water will be needed for processing the magic plants and for their storage, please treat it with care..",

"In fact, the Crimson Mansion was chosen for this mission because there are several lakes of sulphureous waters around it that will serve to refill us" Listening to Thyriel's speech, those present were amazed by what an extra mineral in the water could contribute, certainly no one would have thought of trying this if it hadn't been taught to them today.

Thus, Thyriel continued teaching them and answering the doubts of the girls and boys in this group, when Asherit processed a small batch of the miraculous medicine to send to the higher ranks of the Laschyu family, he taught Thyriel in detail all about this medicine, and thanks to her being very intelligent, she was able to transmit the knowledge that these young people needed from her to do their work.

On the other hand, Asherit was with another group teaching them to process another of the magical plants that they would need for the miraculous medicine that would revolutionize this part of the world.

When they finished teaching a group and giving them some advice after they personally began processing the magic plants, Asherit and Thyriel would go on to teach a new group, such a process repeated over and over again until nightfall.

When everyone had done at least one batch of magical plant processing, each cleaned their places, organized their tools and utensils, and took the plant extracts they had obtained to the newly adapted cellars.

The largest of the wineries had a sulfur pool in the center, below this pool, there were logs heating the sulfur and channels that had recently been built continued to transport sulfur water from the nearest lakes.

Due to the smell of sulfur similar to that of spoiled eggs, the young people tried to get in and out of this cellar quickly, so they did not notice that there were jars filled with something similar to peach seeds.

"Perfect guys, we're done for today", hearing Asherit begin to speak, everyone began to pay attention.

"Thank you for your help, go and rest well today that tomorrow we will start early to process the magic plants"

"Thank you, young master!, Thank you, young lady!" They all shouted in unison, teaching so many things to simple servants was not common in these times since the knowledge could give them more opportunities to fight, so, everyone was grateful to these two who did not hold back anything while they showed them how to process these magical plants.

After thanking, the young people began to leave and when Hane saw the last of them leave the room, she expressed.

"Big brother, big sister, it's not fair!, you were playing with them all day and you didn't pay attention to us, it's not fair!, It's not fair!" Left alone in front of Hane, Hana and Thyriel, Asherit stopped acting in imitation of Barkh and went back to being the same as always, or, rather, he showed his true self again.

And it is that, even the old Guo had told him, a child cannot act all cold and calm always.

Since he was separated from his mother, Asherit had taken this cold attitude, although it is true that sometimes he smiled and chatted like nothing, but that was him playing a role, moving different pieces and devising different plans.

It was like this until she met and began to live with Thyriel, this little girl had made sure that at least when they were alone, Asherit could show a little of his true self, and last night, by sleeping so close to her and also by sleeping along with these cute sisters who gave him a feeling of closeness like Thyriel's, the facade that Asherit was trying to put on was torn down and there was nothing left but to show his appreciation for these girls who enjoyed this warm side of Asherit.

Pat

Pat

Rub-Rub

"Jeje, the older brother was bad" In a warm tone, Asherit commented as he gently patted Hana and Hane's head.

"Mmh, very bad", "Yes, bad", Hearing the two little girls still throwing a tantrum, a smile was painted on Asherit's face when he said.

"As an excuse, I'll cook you something you will love"

"Big brother, I'll help you" Thyriel commented in a somewhat low tone.

Pat

Rub-Rub

"Hehe, don't worry, this is also to thank you, the three of you just have to sit and wait to enjoy what I'll cook for you today, okay?" Asherit moved his hand gently enough, and also stroked Thyriel's head, causing her to blush.

"Mmh", "Yes", "Okay" The three answered at the same time quite happy with the treatment that this older brother of hers gave them.

Thyriel thought that Asherit did not have to thank as this was also her mission, however, what she did not know was that Asherit was actually grateful to them for making him feel like when he was with his mother, in his mind, the illusion of one day having a nice meal with his mother, Thyriel, Hana and Hane made him clench his fists as he thought about trying even harder.

...

The luxury bedrooms where they stayed actually looked like small houses and had their own separate kitchen, since they arrived at the Crimson Mansion, Asherit and Thyriel only ate things prepared or supervised by them due to their cautious habits.

Pulling out different ingredients from his interespacial ring, Asherit began to prepare something delicious.

Quickly, an exquisite aroma began to travel throughout the room, it was now that the girls understood why Asherit had made them promise not to go near the kitchen, although the three of them were full of curiosity, they decided to fulfill their promise and began to play to distract themselves.

Half an hour passed quickly, and Asherit finally came out of the kitchen with a large clay pot.

The girls on the other hand, ran to the table when they noticed it and without saying a word they sat down full of anxiety causing Asherit to give them a slight smile.

Taking some plates, Asherit then opened the container.

Woosh~

A pleasant smell, even more intense than before, came out of the container, taking the girls by surprise.

The aromatic harmony with which this dish was presented made them think that perhaps perfection did exist in this world.

And is that the pleasant aroma of cereal flour, yeast, milk, butter and some other ingredients were impeccably synchronized, creating a frank smell similar to that of freshly baked bread that made the girls' salivary glands work without them could resist.

From the bowl, Asherit began pulling out pancakes that he stacked on the plates creating what appeared to be large towers.

Gulp ~~

"Big brother, W-What is that?" Hana asked after swallowing a bit.

And it is that, such a dish that seemed simple, was something that these three girls had never seen due to the scenarios in which their lives had been moving.

Although Asherit had a weight on his shoulders as well, he had actually enjoyed his first years of life being loved by his mother, Queen Elizabeth had explored hundreds of places and learned from a great diversity of cultures, so the diversity of dishes that prepare and teach to Asherit was amazing.

"These are called pancakes, one of the many foods that can be prepared with cereal flour" As he said this, Asherit took from the container some strawberries, blackberries and raspberries that he had previously sliced ​​and placed them on the pancakes making them take a better view.

"Now, the final touch..." From his interespacial ring, Asherit took out a container of honey that he had earlier taken from the Laschyu cellar and began to pour some over the small mountains of pancakes, making it difficult for the girls to stop their urge to jump into this attractive dish.

Gulp-Gulp-Gulp ~~

"Jaja" Seeing the girls about to assault him, Asherit couldn't help but laugh a little and started giving each one a plate and some silverware.

"Pancakes should be eaten with a wonderful drink, wait a second"

Swosh

Asherit had to use a movement technique to fetch a covered crock pot from the kitchen.

Fighting the urge to start eating, the girls turned to look at the pot.

Woosh ~~

Another nice, sweet smell came out of this pot when Asherit uncapped it, catching the little girls' attention.

"This is called chocolate, I made it with cocoa and it is the perfect accompaniment to a pancake" Asherit explained as he served each girl a large cup.

"Jaja, thanks for waiting for me girls, I hope you enjoy it"

"Bon Appetite!" After commenting in unison, everyone started enjoying their meals.

Hana made a portion that contained a small strawberry and a piece of pancake dipped in honey.

Then she brought it to her red lips slowly while enjoying the sweet fruity smell that accompanied it, as she took the bite, a warm and fluffy sensation invaded Hana's mouth as her taste buds fell in love with the smooth and sweet succulent taste that this pancake left her while chewing it gently.

Thyriel, on the other hand, decided to start with the hot chocolate, by wrapping the cup with both hands and while she breathed the appetizing steam that was released from it, the heat of the chocolate began to transfer to her body, giving her a warm feeling that made it close her eyes for a moment as she enjoyed that emotion.

As if by instinct, Thyriel's hands brought the cup to her sweet lips and with the first sip of chocolate, the warm and sweet taste awakened her senses and warmed her body, while her whole mouth recorded the taste of this drink that certainly seemed like an ambrosia, since, could easily be classified as a drink of the gods.

On the other hand, Hane was so upbeat that she didn't even use her silverware and instead made a pancake roll that contained a little of everything and then held it to her delicate lips.

Taking a good bite, Hane even had the impression that something had detonated inside her mouth and when she began to chew, an explosion of flavors shook her causing her to close her eyes in delight while still engulfed in this effect.

Seeing the gleeful faces of these three little girls, Asherit's heart was also flooded with this feeling without even having started to taste his food.

"Delicious!, This is the most delicious thing in the world!",

“Big brother, we need to get more cocoa to make this heavenly drink much more often”,

"Yes, we will also need mountains of flour to prepare pancakes daily",

"Jajaja, I'm glad you liked it, I made large amounts of pancakes and chocolate so you can drink and eat as much as you want" Asherit replied to the words full of joy from the girls.

Thus, the four of them began to joke and talk while enjoying this pleasant evening that would become a memory that would last forever in the minds of all of them.

 

A NOTE FROM SAARG

Hello guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

As always, thanks for reading this story.

Remember to visit us on Patreon, you can find there our advanced chapters.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.
Leave us your comments to know what you think about today's chapter.

0