Chapter 36. The Advantage of Being a Scholar.
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My love, I’ve missed you so much.." While saying those words, Azalea snuggled in the arms of Asherit, who very inexperienced, hugged her while having a rather comical reaction.

Azalea was a beautiful woman and although she always showed a serious and cold attitude, she was also quite sexy.

As he felt her curvy body, a sweet smell reached Asherit's nose that although he was a genius, an unprecedented monstrous genius, he had no experience in affairs between men and women, all he knew had come from the memories of those lewd brothers and the young man whom he now imitated, since it was like that, he had put that information aside to the point of almost erasing it from his memories, so these events still left him somewhat stunned.

"The last time we couldn’t formalize our relationship, but this time there is no one to bother us so..." After saying these words, suddenly, Azalea with a face full of blush, began to lower her hand from the Asherit abdomen to his crotch.

It should be understood that, although he was a 6 year-old boy, Asherit's body was as developed as that of a young teenager, as such, hearing and feeling Azalea's warm voice in his ear as her sensual bust pressed against his thorax, and her delicate hand touched his crotch, Asherit's body began to have an instinctive reaction.

"Mmh..."

As Azalea kept pressing and rubbing her body against his, Asherit felt an embracing heat surging from the depths of his being, similar to as if a strong fever had hit him, causing him to begin to sink into his lower instincts as he was hugging this woman.

'Damn, I was lost for a second…', filled with shame to himself, Asherit began to regain his control.

'I need to do something or this woman will realize that I am not the real Barkh Laschyu…' As he thought about what to do, Asherit commented.

"Auntie, someone could be listening to us..." Hearing Asherit's words, Azalea who was already quite aroused, came to her senses and broke away from Asherit's embrace.

Sitting in the lotus position, Azalea spread her hands and above them what looked like a small green forest began to appear somewhat fuzzy.

'Although she is only about 25 years old, this woman is already a Medium E-Rank Magician and a Low F-Rank Warrior, it seems that her talent is amazing even in the capital of these Kingdoms, the problem now is, how will I get out of this situation...' As he saw this woman preparing a magic barrier to isolate the room, Asherit had a headache wondering what to do.

'Crrc-Crrc'

Asherit snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Azalea open her eyes and throw the small forest that was in her hands and that now seemed less diffuse.

A translucent green barrier began to surround them, at first glance and from the outside, one would only notice a small forest and only if they looked more closely would they realize that something with this forest did not seem real.

'Although the camouflage capabilities of this magic are normal, its sound isolating capabilities are decent' Although the barrier covered the entire room, it was placed inside and since it only sought to isolate sound, this barrier served to that purpose.

"Now we can enjoy ourselves..." Saying these words, Azalea got up and threw herself into the arms of Asherit who was now calmer.

'Even if is only for an instant, I must act with all my abilities so as not to make mistakes' No one in the surroundings, not even Azalea in front of him noticed anything, for a small instant, Asherit exposed an aura comparable to that of an expert Peak C-Rank and while hugging Azalea.

Swish ~

Pfu-Pfu

"Hmm"

Pah!

An involuntary groan was heard coming from Azalea due to Asherit pressing two acupoints on her left hand.

The fifth acupuncture point of the meridian of the Heart, also called Tong Li and the eighth acupoint of the meridian of the Lung, called Jing Qu.

The Tong Li acupuncture point is located 1 cun proximal to the transverse crease of the wrist and when struck or depressed in an attack mode with the correct force and speed, it causes a great loss of Qi and Mana in the victim's head, leaving the head and neck vulnerable to an attack.

The Jing Qu acupoint located 1 cun above the transverse crease of the wrist, has the same effects as the previous one, when pressed or hit in a certain way, the victim will lose a large amount of Qi and Mana in the head, leaving his head and neck vulnerable to an attack.

Pressing both points with a thumb and forefinger claw technique, while making an abrupt arm movement with specific force and speed, Asherit only set a stage so that Azalea couldn't react.

At the same time, with the inner edge of his right hand, Asherit struck straight and slightly upward on Azalea's Feng Fu acupoint, also known as the Palace of the Wind.

This is the 16th acupuncture point of the Du Mai meridian, located at the base of the nape in the midline in the depression just below the occipital protrusion, such a point can stimulate the brain and calm the mind.

However, with a specific form, speed, and force attacking this point, it could also cause the victim to lose consciousness or even cause death.

Such a process can be a bit time consuming to explain, but, by fully exploiting his abilities comparable to a Peak C-Rank cultivator, Asherit executed them within milliseconds, as a result, Azalea lost consciousness and vanished in Asherit's arms without know what had happened.

'Perfect…' Although any Peak C-Rank cultivator could suppress a Medium E-Rank cultivator, developing this would not be as easy as Asherit had just shown.

His so precise success was due to the great control of his strength, agility, tempo and above all to his mastery in the 'Art of the First Second', thanks to this technique, being close to Azalea, he managed to render her unconscious without her knowing that he was attacking her.

'There is no doubt that a man of vast knowledge can solve thousands of situations..',

'It is how it is written in books, that scholar who has read hundreds of these and studied from a great teacher will have a huge advantage over one who does not know what a good book is...' Thinking that if his mother had not taught him so many and such extraordinary things, perhaps he would not have been able to solve this situation, Asherit's heart filled with gratitude for that lady who at this moment should be in that isolated mansion.

"Come on.." Coming out of his nostalgia, Asherit carried this woman who was about the same size as him and headed for his bed.

'She is quite light for this height..' As he laid her on the bed and continued to control his instincts, Asherit still did not know what to do with such a woman...

"That's!" A memory came to Asherit's mind after thinking for a long time.

The name of a technique that was quite ancient, unusual and dangerous came to his mind, 'Implant of Emotions'.

Emotions are psychophysiological reactions that include modes of adaptation to certain stimuli of a being when perceives an object, a person, a place, an event or a memory.

It can be said that emotions fulfill 3 main functions.

An adaptive function, since, it prepares the organism for action.

A social function since when a person correctly expresses their mood and facilitates social interaction, their behavior can be predicted.

And finally, a motivational function, there is a relationship between motivation and emotion since both feed into each other, any motivated behavior produces an emotional reaction, while any emotion drives motivation towards something, for example if a person feels happy when doing a certain activity, will be more motivated to do it again.

The 'Implant of Emotions' was a secret technique belonging to an ancient family that ruled much of the continent thousands of years ago, in a way a rather cruel technique.

The best-known King of that Empire, who was also the greatest talent of that era, saw his beloved wife murdered due to the betrayal of his closest subordinates, because of that, after coming to power he spent his entire life creating a method for his subordinates to offer him total obedience.

After years of research and great efforts, he developed a technique capable of implanting emotions in the depths of a person, perhaps for some such a method may be naive, however, this technique is much deeper than you can imagine.

For example, if a person feels closeness, commitment, dependence, obligation, security and sympathy for another, if the other person needs his help to fulfill a wish or carry out a purpose, it is almost a given that the first person will give all his support.

Under this concept, emotions are a great factor to take into account in the way people act and this talented King created a technique to implant chains of emotions in people who gave their offspring the ability to dominate these lands for generations.

'Such a technique is impressive, regularly an emotion can change due to different situations, perhaps today a person feels joy when doing an activity, but if tomorrow something bad happens to him while doing it, later he may feel fear when doing it',

'However, that wise man developed a method so that the emotions that are implanted never disappear, if it evolves to another type of emotion, the main emotion from which evolved will be born again in the person’,

'The problem with this technique is that it has very strict conditions, first of all, for the user to be able to use it on someone, he must have abilities much greater than those of the other person or the other person must have blind trust in the user',

'The user must also have a precise control of their Qi, Mana and Spirit, as well as know very well the receiver in whom the emotions will be implanted'

'In addition, if any step is poorly executed, not only the receiver but also the user of the technique can fall into madness and even die' Due to such requirements, that prominent King did not use this technique on his subordinates, but on the little ones or even newborn children of these, implanting in them emotions of submission, obligation, commitment, trust, security, admiration, approval, fear and respect for the entire royal family, thus the King ensured the dominion of his offspring for countless years.

For the world, the history of this King and his descendants as well as that of this technique was only a fantasy tale since such a kingdom seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth, however, in one of her adventures, Queen Elizabeth found clues to this technique and after a couple of years of intense searching, she finally managed to get it.

'When using the technique against innocent children or infants from whom it is easy to gain confidence, the user didn’t need to know the receiver for the implanted false emotion to reach the depths of his being and memories, but as the child was growing, such emotions always accompanied him getting stronger and stronger',

'However, if I wanted to use that technique on this woman, it would be impossible for me because I don't know her, nor do I know almost anything about her past to implant emotions, or...',

'It would be, if it were not because Thyriel taught me that impressive technique of her ancient lineage to read the memories of a person with the spiritual sense...', with a smile on his face and a feeling of gratitude to his mother for teaching him such fascinating things, as for that amazing girl who also held nothing back for herself, Asherit was excited thinking that this course of actions had a high probability of working.

'Well, she will only be totally defenseless for a couple of hours, I must hurry to read as much of her memories as I can easily...' Without thinking a second longer, Asherit sat in a lotus position on the bed, right at Azalea side and putting his hand on the forehead of this beauty began to work.

0