Chapter 37. The flower that the world tried to bruise.
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night passed silently in the Crimson Mansion and inside Thyriel's room, 3 girls had dinner with a slightly sad atmosphere.

"Big sister, why will big brother be out all night?, Umm, Why can't we help him finish his tasks earlier so he can come back to us?" Little Hane's voice was heard, in it, Thyriel could distinguish the sad and dejected tone of this little girl who usually did not show such emotions.

"The older brother is solving a matter that only he can solve, i-if we go now, we would only make it more difficult for him" Although she tried to say these words seriously, in her words a little brokenness was still visible.

Not even she knew why, but when Asherit asked her to tell the girls that he would not be spending the night with them, she began to feel a little pain in her chest.

All the information she had obtained from the Laschyu and their obscene acts began to pass through Thyriel's mind as she remembered the intimate tone that this woman used when speaking with Asherit.

'No-no, the old brother is not the same as those degenerates' As she shook her head and remembered that young man to whom she was grateful for so many things, Thyriel tried to erase the shadows of such negative thoughts and commented to the little ones who seemed quite discouraged.

"Don’t worry, from tomorrow we should be less busy, because we have already finished preparing the medicines, as such, now we can spend more quality time with you"

"Really?" Changing a little her countenance, Hana asked almost instantly for Thyriel to finish speaking.

"Haha, of course, although you also have to strive to train hard"

"Yeii!", "Yes!, We will endeavor, to play a lot of course"

"Haha" The atmosphere improved a lot after this exchange and the girls started playing with Thyriel until they fell asleep.

'Big brother, I need to get stronger so I can help you much more' After seeing that the girls were sleeping soundly, Thyriel started cultivating as usual.

...

Meanwhile, in the next room which belonged to Asherit, Azalea was deeply asleep, in a state of unconsciousness where even if she was hit hard, she would not feel anything.

Beside her, Asherit was in lotus position and with his hand on Azalea's forehead, he was reading at an extraordinary speed all the memories of this girl, or at least, the ones that had a greater impression on her, her more important memories.

'I see, even though she carries the blood of the Laschyu, she actually hates them deeply' Reading Azalea's memories, Asherit realized that this woman's mother had been a slave in this vile family and had been abused all her life.

Even when Azalea who was the fruit of a rape was born, the people in that family did not stop abusing her mother until her death.

When her mother passed away, there was an incident in the Laschyu family that gave Azalea a chance to escape from the City of Abundance.

Then, in a caravan of merchants, Azalea went to the capital of the Cloud Kingdom, although the capital is a prosperous place, without a support to whom to trust life in that place is cruel and much more for a girl of about 10 years.

However, a teacher from a renowned cultivator academy in the capital, found Azalea just as she was about to starve to death, after feeding her, he found her a job cleaning the academy.

Although it seems little, this was a golden opportunity for Azalea since, secretly, she read the books in the library.

Although her mother had never been very affectionate with her, Azalea always tried to understand her, because her mother was one of the slaves who were mistreated the most in that family and she was the product of such abuse, however, her mother taught her to read, to write and never neglected her when she was alive.

So, Azalea loved reading and it only took her a year to read all the books in that library, then she started practicing the amazing cultivation techniques that were written in some of those books and as a result, she became a cultivator.

Although the cultivation techniques in those books were only of the lowest grades, because of her impressive talent, Azalea became a Low G-Rank Magician after only 2 years, it should be understood that the so-called young geniuses reach G-Rank after a couple of years not only of training, but also of consuming fruits and magical plants beneficial for the cultivation.

Azalea however, barely earned enough to eat, so her achievements were only attributed to her effort and discipline.

When she reached this rank, Azalea believed that her life would improve, but, one dark and silent night, the teacher who gave him asylum entered her room drunk, although she was grateful, due to her life in the Laschyu family, Azalea still feared too much to men and that night, that teacher attacked her trying to abuse her.

Panicked, Azalea used a magical technique to attack that teacher, and the teacher realizing that this little commoner whom he had brought for fun had stolen knowledge from the academy, went mad with fury.

{Damn bitch!, I saved your life, gave you food, a job and a roof, and you still had the nerve to steal these techniques from my academy?},

{I should only have had fun with you since you arrived and then I should have fed you the dogs...}

Full of anger, that teacher attacked Azalea, although he was quite drunk, he even destroyed the small hut where she lived and left her very badly injured, only after much effort, Azalea managed to escape from the capital.

After that, although she was able to survive as a cultivator, she seemed to attract misfortunes wherever she went...

Just a year ago, she was fed up and tired of escaping from her pursuers and was about to give up when, she found an old woman in an inn where she was staying, although it was difficult to recognize her, Azalea still remembered her as one of the slaves who once gave her some bread to satisfy her hunger.

This old woman who was on her deathbed also recognized Azalea and told her something that she did not know.

{Little one, before your mother passed away, I spoke to her a couple of times..., on one occasion, your mother told me that due to the life she had to live, she no longer had the desire to move on, she had no desire, until that you arrived...},

{Your mother only endured a few more years so that you could live quietly for a while, as the daughter of a slave, your life was destined to be hard and since you had a good face, it was almost certain that you would live the same as your deceased mother},

{So, some slaves we made a deal with some merchants to get you out of the city, and then we started a scandal to give you a chance to get out of that hell...},

Tears welled up on Azalea's face as she listened to this old woman.

{At that time, the Laschyu were at war with another family so their vigilance was very weak and thanks to that, not only you were able to escape, but also some of us slaves...},

{Those of us who escaped, we wanted to bring you with us since you were only a child, however, by the time everything calmed down, the caravan was already too far away, I thought I would die with that regret, but now, at last I can see that you have become in a strong and beautiful woman, I think your mother would be happy so now I can go in peace...}

This old woman had made a family with a farmer, and after speaking with her children and saying goodbye to her husband, she died quietly in her bed.

Although they were few, the words she shared with her gave Azalea the will to live, she didn't even know if her mother loved her or not, but it was out of pity or anything else, now she knew that her mother fought and cared for her, and she didn't want to throw away this life her mother gave her, at least not so easy.

She was now an E-Rank cultivator and thinking things over for a while, she decided to return to that family she had fled from. Many thought that Azalea was using them as a shield against her pursuers, however, since she was an E-Rank cultivator, the Laschyu did not hesitate to accept her.

However, she returned here only to be able to take revenge, when she met the son of the head of the family and learned that this was a descendant of the branch of the family that did so much damage to his mother, she had the idea to kill him and start to collect interest on the debt that this disgusting family had with her.

However, this boy was always surrounded by experts, so even though she had to endure her fear of men, Azalea decided to seduce this young man.

Since they were such a lewd family, she thought that by approaching him like that she would have the opportunity to be alone with him, at least for the time necessary to kill him and escape.

Sigh...

'You are like the beautiful flower that was born in the wrong garden, surrounded by blind people who failed to appreciate your beauty and gifts, and only focused on trying to bruise you...",

'You've been through so much…' They were born in very similar ways, in fact, this woman in the bed had gone through much more difficulties than he had, so Asherit's heart was moved.

"Forgive me for what I'll do now, even though I know you hate them, I can't afford to be wrong now, even so, I promise I will never hurt you..." Although he felt compassion for this girl, Asherit didn't want to leave any loose ends so decided to continue with his plan to implant emotions in this woman.

Fuu!

'First I'll make you much weaker than me' Taking a deep breath, Asherit began to move.

Pah-Pah-Pah ~

With impressive speed, Asherit mysteriously struck various acupuncture points and other locations near Azalea's Dantian.

Pah-Pah-Pah ~

After that, Asherit continued to hit many more acupuncture points and other parts all over Azalea's body.

He was using 'Point Manipulation', however, this time he not only needed to block his target's Mana but also her Qi, such a feat required extreme control of his own Qi and Mana, as well as great precision calculating how much force use against the target.

Sigh

"Okay, now except for your Spirit, which has developed a lot due to cultivation, you are just like an ordinary person" After a quarter of an hour, Asherit commented while wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"On the other hand, even though your Spiritual Sea is large and your Spirit very strong, with my current strength and control I think I can achieve this technique" Asherit's Spiritual Sea had always been immense and his spirit was very powerful, but, before he didn’t know how to use it so he lacked security against experts.

However, after Thyriel awakened her bloodline she began teaching Asherit not only techniques but also methods to control these resources in a finer way.

For this reason, now that he could use his Spirit backed by his vast Spirit Sea, in a more efficient way, he was quite confident in dominating Azalea.

"Well, I will reinforce the isolation of this room" In the same lotus position, Asherit spread his hands in front of him and began to create a small cube of Mana.

It was a bit translucent at first, but this cube began to compress and as Asherit continued to inject his Dark Mana, the cube became more and more black.

This was the 'Night Mantle' technique and after several more minutes Asherit had released 3 layers of this technique.

“The preparations are finished, after resting for a few minutes, we will start the main event…” Because he would be executing a high-level technique and with such strict requirements, Asherit rested for a while until he was in his maximum condition.

 

A NOTE FROM SAARG

Hi guys,
I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Today I also have to announce something important;

The work 'Sovereign of Creation' will go into pause for the moment,

I currently don't have a specific return date set, however,

when I return, I hope to bring you a pleasant surprise.

Thank you for following this Webnovel and I hope that you will continue to enjoy it in the future.

Have a great week.

Saarg.

0