4 – The Seven Gates Are Locked ⊗⊗
1.8k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Whoa baby! This ended up being a lot longer than I planned. I nearly cut it halfway, but I didn't want to wait until the next chapter to get to the dirty bits. I also tried something new and used brakes to show time gaps. I hope you enjoy!

 

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and apparently the typical breakfast in the Ghoul household is a gangrenous foot. My two hosts are each gnawing on one with vigor.

I'd kill for a Danish. Or a cinnamon bun.

When they're done and the bones are cast aside, I ask, "So, what are you going to do with me?"

"Don't know," Sorrow says. "You weren't too much fun last night."

"Maybe she can be our mule. We can have her carry all our stuff."

"What stuff? We don't have stuff."

"Speak for yourself." Eternal takes a battered cookie tin from one of the nooks and shows Sorrow. It holds a glass eye, two teeth with gold filings, a pair of broken eyeglasses, and some yellowed pages of a book.

Sorrow looks over these treasures enviously. "Show off."

I somehow need them to help me get out of this place. If only I can make them think keeping me around is a bad idea. I say, "I can carry your things, but what's going to stop Rip from grabbing me and getting them."

Eternal frowns thinking of this. The way her snout twists with the expression is almost cute, in a dog kind of way. 

I continue, "Heck, so long as I'm here, Rip is going to be after you."

"She's right," Sorrow says. "We should hide her in one of the abandoned tombs and block the door so no one can ever find her."

Okay, that wasn't the direction I was hoping things would go. "How about you show me the way out instead. I can slip away quietly, and no one will be the wiser."

Eternal puts the tin back in its hiding place. "But there's no way out. There are seven gates in the wall and all of them are locked."

"I came in through one. It wasn't locked."

"They're all locked," Sorrow says.

We argue a bit, but I convince them to show me the gates. It helps that they're bored and have nothing better to do. 

Leaving the tomb, it's just as hot and muggy as the day before, and I realize how much cooler it had been inside. Also, the bright morning I was expecting is a moonless night. The sky is full of storm clouds and no light touches the cemetery with its constant ground fog. I guess I must have some kind of night-vision. I hadn't thought of it earlier but seeing hasn't been a problem, not even in the pitch-black tomb.

We head off the way soldiers do in movies when they're infiltrating an enemy command post, no speaking, and Sorrow in the lead waving us in after she scoped things out. The strange part is it doesn't feel like we're in danger. It's more like kids playing. And it hits me the ghouls remind me of children. Feral, flesh eating children, but immature and naive. Even Rip yesterday was more like a schoolyard bully than a ferocious monster. Except for the part where he got rapey.

The route we take is winding and slow, but its deserted, and we reach the first gate without incident. Its rough and simple. The only decoration is at the end of the bars, where the steel has been hammered flat into blade shapes. Beyond is a cemetery similar to the one I left, but not entirely. The tombstones are green with moss and crumbling to dust. The trees are full of leaves and ravens perch on their branches.

I'm not hopeful that this will lead to the trail that can take me back to life, but the lack of any visible lock makes me want to prove to Eternal and Sorrow that the gate will open.

But it won't. I strain and try different stances to get the best leverage, but it's fixed in place. I press one foot against the left gate and pull the right gate with both my hands until my strength gives out and I flop to the ground. I'm reminded of my frustration with trying to get through as a spirit. I'm not going to stand here for years trying in vain to get past this one.

"Alright," I say. "Show me the next."


We follow the high wall. From a distance, I might have thought it possible to climb over, but walking beside it, I see the impossibility of the plan. I would guess it's five times my own height. So, twenty-five feet, at least. None of the crypts are close enough to it to act as a stepping stone. No trees either. Just a bit of scrubby thorn-filled weeds. It appears to be uniformly white or light gray (it's hard to be sure in the dark), but in places the stucco has broken away revealing large stone bricks underneath. Nothing short of a bulldozer would make a dent in it.

The other thing I notice is that my joints have loosened up and I'm no longer moving like a slow-ass zombie. This is good. However, I've become very aware of how my hips sway and my butt jiggles with each step. Which is odd and distracting. If I concentrate I can stop it, but the second my mind wanders elsewhere, muscle memory takes over and the strut returns. Am I really so big back there? I run my hands over my behind to check. It's shapely but far from the bodacious bubble it feels like when I walk.

A second set of hands grips my ass, and Sorrow says, "I can do that for you." Her breath is hot on my neck.

Weirdly, her groping feels nice. I know I should be slapping her away, but my brain is growing as foggy as the cemetery around me. Especially, when she pushes against me and her pillowy beasts and hard nipples drags against my back. I almost let out a moan.

I mentally slap myself and pull away. I shouldn't be this turned on. Something strange is happening. If I'm not careful, I'm going to find myself rutting with these dog girls right out in the open.

"Stop. We need to stay on mission." My voice is husky with latent desire

She gives a cluck with her tongue before saying, "Aw, you're no fun."

The second gate is for my graveyard. I hate that I think of it as belonging to me. Or me belonging to it. The hilly ground and skeletal trees are still there, but I don't see the angel. And despite opening before, the gate is just as stubborn as the last one. So are the next two.

"This is pointless," I say.

Eternal says, "Told you so. The gates only work in one direction. And the wall keeps us in and everything else out. And there's no other way through."

"Well, there is one way," Sorrow says sounding like a schoolgirl leading her friends into mischief. Eternal throws her a look of warning.

"What way?" I ask. "Tell me."

"There's a break in the wall," Sorrow says in the same sly, sing-song voice.

Eternal quickly adds, "But what's on the other side." The horror of what she's imagining sends a tremor along her body. "It's not a place you want to go."

I plead with them to take me and told them I'd do anything if they showed me.

Sorrow says to Eternal, "Come on. It doesn't do any harm to look."

She says, "This is a bad idea." But it's obvious she's on board.

"Now, remember," Sorrow says. "You promised anything. If we take you, you have to reward us with anything we want."

I instantly regret my careless words.


The "break" as they call it is a section of collapsed wall wide at the top and narrowing to a point about four feet from the ground. Broken masonry is scattered everywhere around it. I can't tell what caused the damage. It looks as though a giant ax came down and cleaved out a notch, but perhaps it is only the result of time and shoddy construction. Eternal crouches down and makes a foothold of her hands. Sorrow takes one step on it and another on her friend's shoulder, then clambers up into the gap. She waves me on and I follow.

We stand pressed together in the narrowest part of the V. I try to avoid touching her or thinking about her nudity, but her thigh is between my legs and brushing against my very eager groin, which is begging me to start grinding.

And I just might, except the storm clouds that had been hanging heavy all day releases a sudden burst of lightening turning the world to day for a brief second. In the flash, I see a swamp stretching out past the wall. Its nothing but water near the wall. Farther out, there's some dead tree trunks, bone white and branchless, looking like ribs from an ancient beast. Beyond that there's land, but it's a long way off.

"I could swim," I say, not at all confident in my ability to do so. Thunder crashes in the distance. 

Sorrow pulls a chunk of stone from the wall and says, "Watch." She throws it in. There's a plopping sound and ripples spread out from the splash. I'm not sure what point she's trying to make, but then movement breaks the surface. Something in the water is making a beeline for the spot where the rock landed. It's long and dark. Another burst of lightning reveals a scaly back. And I think it's a gator, but a tentacle lashes out from its body and I have no idea what it is. Swimming isn't going to work. Even if I was strong enough, I'm not getting in the water with that.

"A ghoul we knew jumped in once. His name was Remembrance. He was a good fighter and thought he could best it. It wasn't pretty."

My disappointment and despondency is cut short by the rain cutting loose. It comes like a wave from the heavens nearly knocking us from our perch. We scrambled down and soon we were dashing back to the tomb, feet splashing in ankle-deep puddles. It was impossible to see more than a couple of feet in front of me, and if it wasn't for the pale bodies of the ghouls up ahead, I wouldn't have known where to go. They let out excited yips as they ran, barking in defiance at the storm.


Back in the shelter, they make me strip. My clothes are plastered to me and are making me shiver. I get them off so quick, I hardly noticed what I'm wearing until I get caught up on the bra, which takes more effort than any garment should. The black lace panties are the last to go. I pulled them down with great reluctance. Not only am I not keen on seeing what's underneath, but the presence of an ogling audience make it all the more awkward. 

But before I can contemplate my body in all its glory, Sorrow then leads me over to the sarcophagus and takes a seat. "Time to make good on your promise." She spreads here legs and orders: "Make me cum."

Shit. I look over at Eternal hoping for a spark of jealousy. Perhaps a lovers' spat might get me off the hook, but she's getting comfortable preparing to watch the show. 

Sorrow bares her long, sharp teeth, in what might be a smile or might be a threat.

I can do this, I think, trying to psych myself up for the chore. It's just a little touching and rubbing. No big deal. Right?

My fingers press against her glistening lips and the heat is so intense I almost yank them back. But it's only the warmth of arousal from a living body against my cold, dead skin. Starting slow, I caress down the length of her hairless slit and back up, then begin making clockwise rotations over the clitoral hood. Sorrow moans and Eternal snickers in amusement from behind me. The moan, high and feminine, unlocks something in me, and I begin to forget how bizarre this is. After a few minute, she's soaking wet. My fingers are covered in her juices, and they stretch and spread her slick labia. I penetrate her with my index finger and I'm rewarded with a sharp gasp.

I'm drooling. Thick, silver spit hangs from my chin, and I find I'm leaning into my task, my face inches from her pussy, close enough to feel the radiating heat. This is so fucking wrong, on so many levels, but my desires are overpowering me. My thoughts are thick and slow and lost in a flood of endorphins. I remove my hand and take a deep, satisfying lick. Sorrow's thigh close and clasp around my head. She grabs my hair and draws me in closer. I reach down and give myself some attention. My fingers are warm and oily from Sorrow, and the sensation on my cold flesh sends a devastating blast of ecstasy up my torso. I squeal into her sopping pussy and dive deeper.

I find my nub and begin working it while sucking and tonguing Sorrow's. She's bucking and grunting, frenzied with animalistic noises. But I'm stupid from the pleasure my clit is giving me. This is nothing like masturbating as a man. Nothing like doing it while alive. My body is a coil winding ever tighter. My mouth and hand move faster propelled by an insatiable hunger. Sorrow thrusts her hips, driving herself into my face and her juices gush out, covering me with a searing, thick spray. That sets me off and I'm cumming. My body convulses with strange sounds coming from my mouth as though I'm possessed. The coil inside me releases, and I'm lost in rapture.

When I come to my senses, I'm sitting on the floor of the crypt feeling spent, but alive for the first time since being put in this body.

Eternal says, "My turn."

 

Gosh! Things are getting a lot smuttier a lot faster than I intended. Sabina was supposed to completely resist the ghouls. What was she thinking?

So, here's the deal, y'all. I'm not asking for a tip for this story since it's just something I'm doing for my own fun. But if you're enjoying these chapters, I sure would appreciate you clicking on the favorite button (Yes! Click the button!) and letting me know. Or put a little comment down there and tell me what your liking and not liking. Your feedback will help me make the future chapters better for you.

Okay, preachy moment over. Ciao now! 

 

 

 

48