8 – Swamp Witch ⊗⊗
1.3k 9 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The complete and total humiliation of what I'd gone through made the rest of the trek across the lake bottom less boring. I mean, at least I wasn't just thinking: left-foot, right-foot, left-foot, hour after hour. Instead, I was dwelling on how I'd been violated. And how confused I was for getting off from the ministrations of a hideous monster.

As I might have said in my old life, with perfect sarcasm: good times.

When I finally emerged onto muddy but solid ground, I cough and heave until my lungs and stomach are empty of all the filthy, dank water that fills me.  The next time I need to cross a body of water, I'm building a boat, no matter how long it takes.

The swamp that I find myself in is thick with plant-life and dotted with small pools, some as small as a bathtub others a few dozen feet around. They make keeping on a straight path impossible, and I forge my way through the heavy brush as best I can. I'm hoping there's no poisonous snakes or insects making a home here. Poison probably doesn't affect on the undead but it also probably still hurts like hell. 

As I dry off, the lake water leaves behind a film that alternated between crusty and slimy and makes me crazy itchy. So, when I come across a pool that seems clear and clean, I don't hesitate to jump in with all my clothes on. When I get out, its a murky mess, and I'm not much cleaner. After befouling two more pools, I manage to get the last of the pond scum off. 

I'm still dripping wet from my baths, when I come upon a flame flickering not too far in the distance. Crouching down behind some fern-like plants, I try to decide whether to go toward it or get the hell away. The little campfire crackles and someone or something softly hums an unknown melody. Whoever is there is hidden by the trees and the darkness. I attempt to sneaking closer, but my first step snaps a twig.

The humming stops and a soft, feminine voice calls out, "You can stop spying now. Come here and sit by the fire." I hesitate. Does she mean me? Then she says, "Stop being silly. We're the only two people out here. Come."

My gut tells me to run,  but curiosity wins out over fear, and I trudge to the fire looking rather sheepish. A young woman with dark skin and long, tangled, black hair sits on a log. She wears a simple white-shift dress and no shoes. Two tresses of hair frame her stunning face and flow all the way down to her hips. She doesn't look any older than Sabina, but she has a much more womanly body and wise knowing eyes.

"I wasn't spying," I say.

"Whatever. Take off your clothes."

"Uh?" That might not sound very witty, but I defy you to come up with a better response when a stranger in a swamp orders you to strip.

"You're soaked. Hang your clothes up to dry."

When I only stand there feeling awkward, she says, "Stop the shy act. It's not like you don't have anything I haven't seen before. Even if you have a tail and three tits, believe me, I've seen it."

I stammer, "Ah...okay." And disrobe. It actually does feel good to get them off. My skin has gone all pruney, and I must look like a giant, pale raisin. I hang up my thigh-high tights and my dress, then take of my bra. The wallet with the diary in it slips out and falls to the ground. I'd forgotten about it with everything else going on. I quickly check to make sure the pages are okay. They're damp but the ink hasn't ran. So, I set it in a crook of a tree branch for it to dry out too.

"So, what are you anyway? A zombie?" she asks.

"The angel who put me in this body said I was reanimated, but I don't know exactly what that is." I'm facing away from her getting my panties off. At first, this seemed like a good way to hide my more private areas, but now that I'm bent over with my ass pointing at her, it seems like less of a fantastic plan.

"Ahh," she says, "That make sense. You don't seem all that shambolic or—Wait! You said, 'This body.' Does that mean you were put in one that wasn't yours."

I turn so my side is facing her and my arm hides my boob. I'm also contemplating which way I'll run, if she accuses me of theft or something. "Yeah. But I wasn't given a choice. Is it a problem?"

"Not for me. It's just strange. Your aura." She gestures at the area around me. "It's completely in sync."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing. Just that you seem pretty at home in there. Now, sit down already. You're making me nervous." She reaches into a canvass bag at her side and pulls out a glass flask. "Here have a sip of this. It'll warm you up and put a bit of color in your cheeks. Oh, are you still being shy. Will it help if I get naked too?"

"I...um..." There's that trademarked wit again. I must have had women falling all over me when I was alive.

With a quick tug, she pulls her dress over her head and casts it aside. Then, holds the flask back up and shakes it temptingly. But I barely see it. Not with her full breasts shaking even more enticingly. Instead of staring and drooling, I sit on the log next to her and take the bottle. 

In the firelight, the liquid is deep red and syrupy. "This isn't blood, is it?"

She laughs. It has the high ring of a clear bell and somehow puts me at ease. "No. Not blood. Just good old-fashioned wart-berry hooch." It doesn't sound very appealing, but I take a sip anyway. It's cloyingly sweet with a slight cherry taste and is warm going down, but the sensation combusts into fire when it hits my belly. Uncontrollable coughs begin wracking my body.

"You're awfully cute," She says. "I don't usually meet such pretty girls when I'm traveling around the swamp. What's your name? I'm Marie."

Between coughs, I croak out, "Sabina." The liquor is making my face hot. Or maybe I'm blushing at being called cute and pretty. I'm fairly certain no one has ever called me either of those before. Not sure what else to say, I take another gulp from the bottle. I handle it slightly better this time. slightly.

"Nice to meet you, Sabina. What brings you this way? I'm making my annual pilgrimage to Bianca's. I say annual but there's no real time here, so it's more like whenever I feel like it." She laughs again and I decide I like it. And I like her.

"I'm searching for The Dusty Road. It's somewhere beyond this swamp. Do you know where it is?"

She shakes her head. "I don't know much about anything outside of the swamp. It's sort of my haunting grounds. I guess that's why everyone calls me the Swamp Witch."

"Er, you're a witch?"

"Don't look so shocked. We all got something. Right, little miss reanimated?" She squints and looks at me. "Although, I think that might be changing." Then, she glances at the flask.

"Oh, sorry." I hand it back, surprised I'd drank a third of that terrible stuff. I wonder if Sabina wasn't a drinker, because I'm feeling really good all of a sudden.

"What's that smile for," she asks me.

"I was just think that I might be a bit drunk. I'm all warm and tingly and my head feels like it's floating. And I'm getting super horny." My hand claps over my mouth. Did I just say that? Fuck. Great way to let this gorgeous woman know I'm a total perv.

"That's not the wort-berry. I haven't had a drop yet and I'm ready to tackle you and fuck your brains out."

"Uh."

"Hasn't anyone taught you anything." I shake my head in a way that is so dimwitted, she can only conclude I know absolutely nothing about absolutely everything. "It's because we're in the underworld. You see, death and sex. They go hand in hand. The closer you get to death, the more you want sex to prove you're alive. And we're all-dead here, sweetheart. You won't find any greater need than that. But it's nice to know you feel it too."

She sidles up to me and when her thigh touches mine I near about melt. She grabs my chin and kisses me, long, slow, sweet. Then her tongue parts my lips and slips inside. I'm in her arms, my body pressing into hers as though trying to push through it to the other side. I simply can't get close enough to her. A hand takes my left breast and gently coddles it. She strokes it with light finger tips, just shy of tickling it. It's heavenly. Then, she grips my boob, slowly closing her splayed fingers until they hold my nipple. She pulls, and I gasp into her mouth.

"Do you like that, sweetie?" she asks.

"Mmm-hmmm," Is as much as I can answer.

She runs her hand down my stomach and over my groin, small explosions follows her touch. Then, she's on my slit, and I start to lose my mind. Between deep, sucking kisses, she says, "My poor little girl, your still soaking wet." She continues teasing me for a while before thrusting two fingers inside. My back arcs with the sudden gratification. She pistons her fingers in me, fucking me with them, until I start riding her hand. As if to torture me, she pulls her fingers out. But brings them to her mouth and licks them. "Mmmm, Yummy." she moans.

Her fingers go back into me, but only briefly. With a crooked grin on her face, she pushes her juicy fingers into my mouth. "See," she says. "You're yummy."

My brain has gone into some barely human state, and I can only make incomprehensible noises. Hell, I'm only capable of incomprehensible thoughts. 

"Now, sweetie, I'm going to make you mine." She pushes me down in the dirt and climbs on top. My heart's racing, shaking my entire body. Or maybe I'm just trembling in anticipation. With a finger on my lower lip, she tells me, "Say: I want you."

"I want you."

"Say: Fuck me."

"Please fuck me."

"Say: Make me your bitch."

I do it, and she pats my cheek and says, "Good girl."

Then, she's rocking against me, rubbing her clit against mine, pushing my legs open wide and taking up position in between. She's measured at first, each thrust is long and lingering, making me yearn for more. Marie's staring in my eyes and I don't dare look away. All I see is her fierce dark eyes boring into me as she moves faster and faster. Her breasts sway across my chest in rhythm. And her diamond-point nipples drag exquisitely over my fiery hot skin. My own boobs are bouncing about too, lose and free, and I plead with her using my eyes to suck on them. Somehow she intuits what I want and goes down and puts my right nipple in her mouth. She sucks on it as though she's trying to draw my life force out through it. I moan in pleasure. And all the while, she doesn't stop her grinding against me.

There I am, lying in the mud, being fucked silly by a witch, my legs wrapped around her and my feet locked against the small of her back. In a matter of minutes, she's made me a slutty, submissive girl ready to beg for anything she'll give me. And I love it.

"Yes, yes, fuck me like you own me," I squeal. She obliges and rubs against me harder and with such vigor I begin to feel like I'm leaving my body.

I cum breathtakingly hard. Anvil falling off a cliff hard. And thick ejaculate squirts up against her and drips back onto me. She follows right behind me, and my belly and thighs become warm and wet with her juices, sending over the brink to a second fireworks orgasm.

When I can speak again, I say, "Thank you, that was magical."

She makes a dismissive noise with her mouth. "Sweetie, we haven't even gotten started yet."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

33