9 – What Have You Done to Me?
1.1k 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It would be easy to stay in my lover's arms forever. She cuddles my exhausted body as though I'm a child, my head nestles in the nook formed by her shoulder and breast. We'd done everything I ever imagined two women could do together, and a few things I didn't know was possible. I'd lost count of my orgasms, and by the time we'd stopped, I'd been reduced to a mewling mess. I'd experienced such pleasure it was hard to imagine wanting anything else than to be Marie's plaything for the rest of eternity.

"What have you done to me?" I ask. The thought is innocent, an expression of open wonderment on my deep contentment. But then I worry: what has she done to me? I meet a witch, drink some strange brew, and I'll of a sudden I've lost the desire to go home, abandoned the last shred of my manhood in exchange for being this woman's pet.

Marie answers, giggling, "What haven't I done to you? And what haven't you done to me?" She strokes my hair, pulling my face up to meet her eyes. "Maybe we can figure it out, then do that too."

"Did you bewitch me?" My voice trembles a bit but doesn't contain any of the fear or paranoia roiling in my brain. The question sounds more like pillow-talk than an accusation. "I mean, did you do magic on me? That potion I drank..."

She throws her head back and lets out that wonderful laugh of hers. "You really are too cute. No magic. No spells. And that really was just fermented wart-berry juice."

"But I gave into you—gave into everything so...so easily."

"Did you ever consider you might have wanted to?" She kisses me. Her hot mouth catching my breath in my throat. My heart delivers a mad drum solo.

Maybe I was in love? I press my hand to my breast and feel the rapid thumping of my ardor.

Sitting up with a jolt, my eyes open so wide they must be bulging. "What have you done to me? My heart?" I take a few quick breaths. "My lungs. They're...they're working."

"Must be the wart-berry." She sounds more sleepy than concerned. "It has restorative powers. I told you it would put same color in your cheeks."

My hands go to my face. It's undeniably warm. "So, am I alive now?"

"Nothing is alive in the Underworld, Sweetie." She sits up and wraps an arm around me. "I'm no expert but I'd say, you're simply more animated now."

"Oh." This was still good. Wasn't it? I mean, at least I was a little less of a walking corpse, right?

"But since you're feeling so alive and alert..." Her position shifts from beside me to straddling my lap in a quick, fluid motion. She bends her head forward until our brows meet. "What do you say we go for round..." She stops and thinks, trying to do math in her head. "Oh, I don't know. Let's call it round sixteen?"



Tracking time is impossible when it's always night, so how long we sleep is anyone's guess. But after what we referred to as "Round sixteen," but could probably be subdivided as "Sixteen-A" through "Sixteen-F," we sleep. It gives our bodies a chance to recover from the thorough workout we've given them. And when we finally get up, we bathe together in one of the pools, scrubbing off the mud and the dried fluids that we're covered in. Marie has beautiful coffee colored skin, and I want to run my tongue along every inch.

But when I start to do just that, she says, "Whoa there. Not that I don't like that, but we should get moving." She gives me, what is for her, a demure kiss. "Although, if we keep going like this, I'll have no need to visit Bianca's. Still, I'd prefer to fuck you in a bed than on the muddy ground, and Bianca's is closer than my place."

"Who is Bianca?" 

Marie either doesn't notice the jealousy in my voice or ignores it. "Pfft. Who know's. If there ever was one, she long gone now. In the Upperworld, they'd probably call Bianca's an inn. Although, it's more like a house where people come from all over to drink, gamble, and screw. I like to go there every once in a while because...well, it get's boring all alone in my cabin in the middle of nowhere."

"Oh." I want to go back to her cabin with her. Make sure she's never alone again. Just the two of us for ever and ever.

She splashes me playfully. "Wipe that serious look of your face, even if it does make you look even cuter. This is going to be fun. I don't know who will be there, but there's always interesting sorts at Bianca's and always something wild going on."



We dress and get going. I leave my tights off. With my circulation working, the heat of the swamp is unbearable and every piece of clothing I have on is uncomfortable. But I still have some modesty and I'm not about to walk around in my underwear and certainly not naked. Besides Marie warned my that I'd want some protection from the thorny plants we'd encounter.

She knows the path and every bend and hollow in the swamp, so we move along quicker than when I was stumbling through the brush.

"So what's this Dusty Road you're looking for?" She turns back and gives me that adorable crooked smile of hers, then adds, "And if you say a dust road, I'm going to spank your ass raw."

I giggle at that. It's so weird and girly. But for a second I'm perfectly happy. I'm just a young woman on a midnight stroll with her amazing lover. Who could ask for more?

"It's part of the route back to the world of the living. Here." I pull out the wallet and show her the map. "See it's supposed to connect the swamp to The Sea of Nightmares."

She shudders and hands it back, "Why would you want to go there?"

"Yeah, Sea of Nightmares doesn't sound very inviting, but I was hoping to find more clues on the route out along the way."

"No, I mean the Upperworld. Why would you want to go back there?"

"I have a home I have to get to." Although now, I wasn't so sure. I remember so little about it and here I had Marie. I could have a home with her in this place. It's so confusing trying to reconcile these conflicting wants. My head hurts from all the emotion welling up in me.

"I'd never want to go back," she tells me. "All I remember was how mean and cruel people were. But I suppose being burned alive has made me a bit biased."

"You were burned? Like in a house fire?"

All the joy that usually fills her is gone. "No. Like a bunch of religious nut-jobs with torches. They thought because I could read fortunes and make cures with herbs that I communed with Satan." She laughs and it's harsh and ugly with bitterness. "Too bad they only learn the truth when they die: they're the devil worshipers, not me."

"How's that?"

"One thing I've learned down here, everyone who prays with hate in their hearts sends power to the Lord of Evil. Whose name isn't Satan, The Devil, or any of those other names, by the way. And the more they send him, the more likely they are to end up in his realm when they die. And from what I hear, that place probably makes your Sea of Nightmares look like a Sunday picnic. But anyway, fuck those guys."

I hug her and hold her close. "I'm so sorry," I say wishing there was someway to go back and save her from the pain and fear she must have felt.

She brushes a tear away. "It was a long time ago. We should get going. I'd like to get out of here before a rougarou catches up with us."

"A what?"

"It's hard to explain, but they're a  little like werewolves but blue. This swamp is lousy with them. Come on."

We start walking again, and I scan my surrounding obsessively, looking for movement.

 

Hey, hey my lovelies!

This chapter is a little toned down than the last. That one got me so hot and bothered, I forgot to leave a message at the end. I hope you missed me ;)

I have another just for fun poll for y'all.

Until next time, Kisses!

This chapter mention many things, which should Sabina be most worried about?
  • Her growing acceptance of femininity (hey, it's inevitable, but slow it down there) Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Marie and her witchy ways (she can't be as good as she seems) Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Bianca's (sounds too rowdy) Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Rougarous (Arooo!) Votes: 13 15.7%
  • The Lord of Evil (don't call him Satan) Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Going a few hours without having sex (Ouch!) :P Votes: 42 50.6%
Total voters: 83
22