13 – Winner Takes All ⊗⊗
1.3k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marie deals three cards to each of them, face down, while I quiver naked watching and trying not to look too terrified. I can't believe she offered me up as a prize. Part of me is furious at her, and the other part desperately hopes she has a trick to win this. I'm really not looking forward to being awarded as someone's sex toy for the night. Especially considering who's at the table. I mean, Louse is pretty sexy. She looks like royalty or something and she's young and beautiful. If it wasn't for the fact she's a vampire, it wouldn't be too bad if she won.

But if she did, would she drain my blood? Turn me into a vampire too? Can than happen? I don't actually understand a lot of the rules of my present state of being. Still, a blood sucking monster is not my idea of a good time.

Magnolia is no monster. Or at least, she appears to be entirely human. Although, she seem a little ogreish being nearly twice my height and four times my body mass. And her bold sexual talk makes me think that there would be no soft words and tender caresses. If I had to guess, she wouldn't be happy unless I was too sore to walk in the morning. Never mind the degradation I'd have to live through while getting worked raw.

Although, she'd be better than Snake Girl. Despite my momentary attraction to her, she's essentially just a tail with a head and arms. How would we even? I mean, what the hell kind of genitals does a snake have. Also, I'm starting to think the attraction had something to do with her eyes. Those round orange glowing eyes. Perhaps she can hypnotize people with them. Would she turn me into some kind of mindless slave while she did unnatural things to me? 

I shudder.

They flip their cards over. Almost immediately, Magnolia says, "Damn it!" And brushes her cards into the center of the table. I look over at Marie's hand and she has that fucking scrawny cat-thing card that always loses. 

Crap. It's one of the monsters.

"Heh-heh-heh. Looks like she's all mine," Snake Girl says.

Double crap.

Spoiler

Okay folks! It looks like the vast majority of you wanted Snake Girl to win. 11 of you voted and a whopping 10 votes were cast for her. Marie came in second with 4 votes (since multiple selections were allowed), so it's probably unfair of me to give her the loser card, but I wanted Sabina to know she was out of the running before the winner was revealed. And both Magnolia and Louise got 2 each.

Thanks for participating now sit back while Sabina gets snaked.

[collapse]

"Wait! Can't we work something else out," I say, still trying to hide my nakedness with my hands.

"There's only one thing you have that I want," Snake Girl says.

Marie says, "Fair's fair. Besides, it'll do you some good to expand your horizons."

Geez, thanks for backing me up, Marie.

Snake Girl says, "Let's go back to my room."

"What do you mean?" Magnolia says. "Don't we get to watch?"

A laugh that is surprisingly soft comes from Snake Girl. "I know how you watch, Mag. And it's not just with your eyes. No. I won her. I want her all to myself." Her forked tongue slips from her mouth and flickers at me.

"I'm not some prize to be won or lost. I can't just be passed around like a piece of meat."

"Well, at least let me help you get her to your room, then." Magnolia grabs me and flings me over her shoulder with as much effort as it would take to lift a rag doll. She heads straight for the door and the Red Bar.

"What about my clothes."

"Where you're going, you won't need clothes," she says. And she doesn't even bother with her own. She walks out into the crowded room completely bottomless. The others also parade out in their various stages of undress. Everyone is staring at us, although most of the eyes are on my bare ass that's thrust up into the air. Or perhaps it just seems that way to me.

People begin cheering and clapping as we cross the floor. Whether they know what's about to happen or are simply happy at the lewd scene before them, I'm not sure. But by the time we reach the stairs, we've gathered nearly a dozen hangers on. All the attention and lack of control over my situation becomes to much for me to bear. Tears quietly run down my face. Or rather up it, as it's upside-down and pressed into Magnolia's back. By the time she kicks in a third-floor bedroom door and flings me unceremoniously onto the bed, I'm sobbing.

"Wait. Wait," Marie says and keeps everyone out. After getting Magnolia to leave, she closes the door behind her to give us some privacy.

Patting my head, she asks, "What's a matter, Little One?"

I do a horrible job of trying to explain, sputtering and repeating words and Marie shushes me. "That's alright," she says. "If you can't talk about it, don't. I have a good enough sense of what's going on. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to upset you. I just wanted to break through your shyness. You were so aroused at the table, I thought you would welcome the excuse to be with one of the women. I knew you'd never give yourself permission to abandon yourself to lust. You needed an excuse. Like when we met, and you pretended I'd used magic on you. How is this different from that night, Little One? Tell me."

"It was humiliating being dragged around naked for everyone to see. And um..." I hesitate wondering how soundproof the door is, for some reason worried I might insult Snake Girl. I whisper, "She's not even human."

"I understand. That's not my thing either, although I thought you were into that," she said, reminding me of what happened with Big Bertha. "But she's super nice. And everyone says she a magnificent lover. I mean, people rave. You saw Magnolia, right? She's probably fucked everyone at Bianca's twice, but she begs to get with Samantha."

"Samantha?"

Marie gives me a smile. "That's here real name. If it helps, she started out like us, but she evolved." I ask what she means, and she says, "There's lots of ways to change in the Underworld. And people don't necessarily stay people. I don't know the whole story, but she got combined with a serpent. And apparently her changes give her some rather unique abilities in bed."

The heat that was in my face begins to dissipate and re-materialize lower down. Was the mystery of these unique abilities really making me horny?

"What about us," I ask. "We have something special. Won't sleeping with her ruin things."

Her laugh is as beautiful as always but takes on a big sister tone as though amused at my naivety. "We're dead. The dead don't form long term bonds. Besides if you continue to the road leading back to the Upperworld, then you'll have to leave me. The swamp is where I belong and I have no wish to return to the nightmare realm of the living. Look, we had a lot of fun and I hope we'll have some more, but you're trying to justify what we did by calling it love. And that's why I think you should spend the night with Samantha. Let her make you orgasm until you pass out. It will help put things in perspective for you."

"What makes you think I'll pass out?" I say smiling for the first time since before the card game.

"Magnolia does. Every time. Do you think you're more resilient than she is?"

 Shit. That woman could probably fuck a tiger until it cried for mercy. What the hell was Snake Girl capable of? And damn if that didn't make my pussy twitch in excitement.

"I just don't know if I can."

Marie smiles at me. "Oh, I think you'll be able to. You're definitely warming up to the idea, aren't you." Her expression says that she can see everything going on in my head and perhaps elsewhere.

"I suppose."

"Good. Should I get her for you?"

I must be out of mind, but reluctantly I nod.

She goes out and a few seconds later, Samantha comes. She sidewinds on her tail to the bed. "So, you don't really want me, do you?" She says it with such despondency it near about breaks my heart. Beyond the bravado and joking of the poker table, she's actually a sensitive girl. A girl I've hurt. The glow in her eyes has mellowed and even the sheen on her greenish-black scales seems dulled. 

"No, it's not that," I say, wanting to make it better. "I was just a little scared. I'm not used to doing things like this, outside of a relationship. Marie's talk helped through. And I'd like to try. That is, if you still want to."

"Aww, you're so sweet," she says. rubbing her head on my shoulder, in a move that is more like cat than a snake. Her skin is pleasantly cool and slick but not slimy. "I still want to. I can do something that will make it easier for you, if you'd like?" She looks up at me with her stunning eyes. They're lit up with a gleam of hope.

"Um...okay," I say, trying to guess what she means.

Then, with lightning suddenness, her head jerks down and she bites my thigh. Two fangs pierce through the skin and an unnatural warmth fills my leg and begins to seep through the rest of me.

"What the fuck!" I screech. "Why the hell did you poison me?"

"I did no such thing." She says very defensively, "For your information, I am not poisonous."

I rub the two round wounds, which have already stopped bleeding and hurting. "Then what was that for?"

"It's just a powerful aphrodisiac. It should put you in a state of total carnal surrender."

"What! All it's doing is freaking me out. I thought we were going to take it slow, now this! What did you think—"

What the fucking hell? Suddenly, I have Niagara Falls in my pussy. Or maybe Mount Vesuvius is a better metaphor because the juices pouring out of me are as hot as lava. "Wha did you think you were..." I double over feeling my breasts swell. At first, I think it's just my imagination from the sensation of my impossibly hard nipples and the general warmth filling me, but then I see they're actually expanding outward. Inflating until the skin is taut and my mounds are huge and round. "...yoo 'ere ooing..." My drool is too thick to form words. My mind finds a scratch in its record and keeps skipping on the thought, "I need to fuck. I need to fuck. I need to fuck. I need to..."

Samantha pulls my hand away from my groin before I can start riding it, and says, "Allow me."

She slinks down low on my body. Slowly this time, until her head is buried between my thighs. Her long, forked tongue comes out and begins teasing my slit. It's remarkably thick. Not at all the wispy thing I would have imagined. Each end of the fork feels like a full-sized human tongue, and she can make it buzz and vibrate, which she does to amazing effect. My legs go wide as if I'm opening up for a car to enter me. If I had any wits about me, I'd be wondering how my pelvis didn't shatter getting into the position. With one last thrumming lick of my clit, she takes the invitation and drives both ends in. She probes along the walls opening and closing the forked portion, so that I can feel her stretching me, letting me relax, and stretching me out again.

"Unnngggg," I say. It's about the most profound thing I'm capable of, but it seems to say it all.

Her tail comes onto the bed and begins to wrap me up, rolling along my belly and around my back, until I'm cocooned, my arms pinned to my side. The tip begins to circle first my right nipple, then gives my left some attention. The swollen state of my breasts has made them insanely sensitive and I almost cum just from the gentle play.

But what sends me over the edge, is the clawed finger she pushes into my ass. Something about having both holes filled deep makes me go wild. I thrash in her grip, but the thick coils of her body hold me tight. The explosion that rips through my pleasure zones is so intense it's almost no different from the purest pain. I let out one long shriek with no words.

People must think I'm being murdered in here. 

I emerge from a gray fog with Samantha kissing me. Her black scaly face glistens with my ejaculate and her crazy tongue is in my mouth. One end keeps my tongue busy and the other pushes into my throat. I should be gagging, but as it slurps in and out, I moan around it in ecstasy. Both her hands are massaging my boobs. She's remarkably gentle with her claws. They tickle but they don't scratch. While she squeezes them, she rubs them with her own generous breasts, dragging her hard nipples over mine. I'm still in her boa embrace. I should be worried about what happens if she constricts me, but I'm loving how snug I feel, and how I'm completely in her power.

Something works it's way up and down the length of my slit, and it takes a while to realize that it's the tip of her tail. It worms its way in and pushes as deep as her tongue had gone but it has at least twice the girth. I'm reeling at how full I am, when it delves in even farther. I can't believe how she's stuffing me. How many inches are inside of me? How many feet? I have an image of great bulge in my stomach reaching all the way to my belly button. I almost want to check to see if its true, but I'm wrapped in coils of snake.

When the tail pulls out, I almost sob at the loss, but it pistons back in faster, and before long it's found a rhythm and I'm being fucked so hard, something in my brain breaks.

Why the hell didn't I beg Snake Girl to do this to me the second we met? What the hell is the matter with me for ever resisting this? This is all I want. All I ever want. Getting my throat tongue-fucked and my pussy destroyed, while having my ginormous breasts played with. I am never going to leave this place. I'll be her slave just to have this feeling again.

Her tail hits something. My womb? My heart? The terminus of my being? It feels immensely wrong and wonderful. And I cum for at least a hundred years. Then, when she does it again, I cum a second time. And third. They roll on top of one another not letting the one before end. I'm turning into a sack of oatmeal with no muscle strength and no thought.

Samantha finally cums and my insides fill with a gallon of whatever it that snake girls produce. It sends me to another shrieking orgasm. And when her tail slides out far enough, there's a cascade of thick, warm liquid down my thighs and butt cheeks.

But she's not done with me. She barely breaks stride and continues to plow me over and over. Making me cum a fifth, sixth and seventh time, before she rears back and gives a long gasping moan. Her coil release me and her tail withdraws. This time, she aims her spluge for my belly and breasts. It gushes forth out of a hole about an inch from the tip of her tail. Her ejaculate isn't ropy like a man's, but a sustained garden hose spurt that drenches me thoroughly.

The feeling as it coats my boobs and flows over my face, filling my mouth and nose is indescribable. I've never felt so wanted and degraded at the same time. My eighth and ninth orgasms are so close together, I lose all sense of my body. No longer oatmeal, I'm adrift in a warm black bliss. A star among the cosmos.

When I awake, I'm alone and extremely messy.

 

 

29