14 – The Nights Are Long, When It’s Always Dark ⊗⊗⊗
1.6k 17 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Gaa! This is a crazy long installment! But dear readers, please take note of the three Xs on the title. I've only gotten to two before this, but I think things go up a significant notch in this one. I hope you agree.

It also ends on the first cliffhanger of the series.

Enjoy!

I awoke from the purest place of contentment I had ever known. I had died and experienced heaven. My mind stirs into alertness by the realization that this is more true than I had meant it. I did die and I'm still dead. But what does that matter, I'm in bliss. My mind is clear and lacks any worry or want. My body is a well-worked muscle, loose, limber, almost tingling with vibrancy. 

It's only when I try to open my eyes and can't, that I start to panic. When I can't open my mouth to scream, I go all the way past panic to frenzy.

Clawing at my face, I pull away a thick membrane that encases me. It peels away like a second skin. Once it's off my mouth, I sit up breathing hard as the gooey film shrivels in my hands. It's a light mint green color, and it covers my whole body, or nearly so. I get up and look in the mirror at the dressing table. The substance spans my body from neck to knees, and I have irregular bands of it on my arms. It manages to wrap and support my ginormous breasts. It's tight and shinny making light gleam along my curves. The edges of my face still have scraps stuck to it and some has clotted in my hair turning tresses into matted tangles. On my back side, only my lower ass has any, the rest, all the way up to my shoulders, is bare.

Shit. I'm covered in Samantha's dry cum.

Where is the snake girl, anyway?

I'm beginning to think she'd fucked me senseless and disposed of me, when I find her curled up in a dark corner of the room. She seems to be in the process of shedding her skin, but is otherwise sound asleep. Calling her and giving her a gentle nudge doesn't cause her to so much as stir. 

I should probably find Marie, I think. Then, more practically, I should probably find my clothes. But did I really want to go out there naked?

Glancing in the mirror again, the cum sheath looks a bit like Lycra. It's almost a super hero costume. Albeit a superhero in a porno. At least all my private bits are covered. But, yeah, especially with the bimbo-sized swollen boobs, I have a Captain Fuck-Toy vibe going on. I wonder when my boobs will go back to normal. If they go back to normal. I really hope they don't stay like over-sized silicone implants. What were they now anyway? Fs? Gs? I jiggle them, but they're so engorged they barely move. It's weird they're still like this when the aphrodisiac venom Samantha gave me has worn off.

I use the wash basin to get the gunk out of my hair and off my face. I also clean off stray splatter from my hands and lower legs, so it looks less accidental and more garment-like. I'm still not sure I want to go out like this, but when I crack the door open and take a peak into the hall, a woman wearing a fox-tail butt-plug comes running past, squealing, and another another woman sporting a massive purple strap-on is in hot pursuit.

Yeah, real hot pursuit. Sweat beads on my forehead and a trickle runs down my spine, while my breath speeds up and becomes shallow.

They disappear down a side corridor.

Well, if that's what's go on out there, I'm dressed rather modestly by comparison. I step out and make my way to the room that Marie had gotten for us. In case she's asleep, I open it as quietly as I can.

She's not asleep. Far from it. I seem to have caught her in a three-some with Magnolia and Louise.

Magnolia is standing with her back against the wall and her legs spread apart. My eyes go straight to her tits (which are still bigger than mine). They're surprisingly smooth and perky, with almost no sag. Just two big, soft pillows I want to sink my face into. Above them, Marie has her knee's on the big woman's shoulders and is riding her face. Meanwhile, Louise is on all fours with her ass pointing toward me, eating Magnolia out. From between her thighs, her moist pussy peaks out. Her breasts sway like pendulums as she grinds her mouth against the shaved, gaping slit in front of her.

I'm worried if I make any noise they'll ask me to join in. Then I'm worried that if I made a noise, they won't ask me to join in? Maybe I should just join them. Why wait for a an invitation, right? I should jump in there and eat Louise's glorious dripping cunt. Oh God, that would be so wonderful. The heat in my groin is burning impossibly hot with no way to vent from the skintight cum wrapper.

Maybe the aphrodisiac hasn't completely warn off. 

I step back into the hall closing the door. A good shake of my head, clears it a bit, and I feel like I'm not completely sex starved anymore.

Still, my hand lingers on the knob wondering if I made a mistake. Then, wondering what the cold, round piece of metal would feel like if rubbed my crotch against it.

I shake my head again and take a few long, deep breaths. Why am I out here? Clothes. Right. I knew that.

I take the stairs down and find my way back to the Red Bar. It's deserted except for a cute bartender, who's skin looks red in the strange lighting of the room. Except, as I get closer, it actually seems to be that color. And she has two little horns coming out of her head, which is a bit of a giveaway.

"Are you a demon?" I ask.

She's polishing up some glasses and doesn't stop as she says, "What else would I be? The dead make shitty workers. All they want to do is fuck all the time." She finally turns and looks at me. "Snake cum. Nice." Although, she sound bored not impressed. "You must be that slutty new girl everyone's talking about and wanting to fuck."

Why did I get a tingle of pride when she said that?

"Sabina," I tell her.

"You want a drink, Sabina?"

"Sure. I guess." As she's preparing it, I watch her shapely ass in her tight black dress and ask, "So, as a demon, do you try and corrupt the souls of the dead? Make them do lewd things they otherwise would never dream of doing?"

She places a milky brown drink in front of me that looks like Kahlua and cream. The taste is complicated, rich with cinnamon and nutmeg, sweet, not chocolate, but licorice, maybe? Not bad. 

The bartender says, "Sorry to disappoint. First off, I'm a lesser-demon not a full fledged demon. That's why they have me schlepping drinks. Second of all, you mortals are already so perverted I wouldn't even know where to begin. How can someone corrupt the depraved?"

"We're not all like that," I say, and she smirks. I down the last of my drink. "That was good. Can I get another. What is it anyway?"

"It's got a little dark rum in it, but it's mostly minotaur semen. It's good for the stamina."

I begin to choke, gagging, trying to force it back up.

"What's a matter? How much of that snake jizz did you swallow tonight?"

"That was...different." But the difference is a bit hazy. Was it really better that it came from a snake-monster's pussy rather than a bull-man's dick? But it was from a sex partner not just some random donation. That has to count for something, right?

"Different. Sure. Whatever you say," She says, chuckling. "A lot more permanent is what it is?"

"What do you mean by that?"

She sets a fresh glass in front of me. "All of you are all the same. Fuck like dogs and then act like saints. Look at you, I bet you're so stretched out after that snake's tail, I could fit my arm in you up to my elbow."

"You're on," I say, jumping up off the bar stool, ready to get into position.

"All the fucking same," she says with a sigh and a head shake. "They're all the fucking same."

Realizing that I'm bent over the stool with my legs spread open, I start to see what she means.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I still want her arm deep in me. Maybe she'd be cooing and telling me I'm her good girl, while fisting me like I'm the biggest slut in the Underworld.

Damn! That image was vivid. I'm really losing it.

"I strange voice speaks from behind me. "We've got a wager for you?"

I look over the soft mounds of my ass and see the two girls from earlier. The one with the fox-tail is about my height and has red hair. She now has a little blue strap-on pointing up at attention. Her friend is blonde and taller. They both have supple DD-cups that makes a large slurp of drool drop from my mouth.

They come up to me and the blonde continues, "We can't agree who's dildo is best. I say my toy feels better. It's jubjub eel leather stuffed with a special mixture of ingredients that keeps it hard but flexible and always warm."

"While mine," The redhead says. "Is made from an extract of slime that I cast magic on so it keep it's shape and form. It's nice and squishy and feels absolutely amazing."

"But not as good as mine." At this, the redhead scowls and slaps her friend's arm. "So, will you settle this disagreement of ours?"

I open my mouth to answer, but the only thing that comes out is my tongue. No, the aphrodisiac definitely hasn't worn off. "Yeah," I finally manage to force myself to say.

The blonde sits on the stool next to me and leans back against the bar. Her artificial member points up, and I judge it to be at least ten inches. "Climb aboard," she says. "By the way, I'm Chloe."

I stand up trembling with anticipation. Without even thinking, I down the glass in front of me to bring some moisture to my mouth.  

"And people call me Foxy Fiona." As she says this, the redhead rips away the film covering my groin. I almost buckle from the sting and then the sudden brush of cool air. She goes on to pull off the bits covering my butt.

I climb up on Chloe, feeling her warm, soft thighs beneath me. "I'm Sabina."

"We know," she says and gives me a long, soulful kiss, sucking my tongue into her mouth and twirling it around with hers while the high suction of her breath nearly tears it from its roots. 

I'm so wet and needy, foreplay is more of distraction than a stimulation. I position my slit around her rod, and she pushes me down onto it, I'm so lubed there's almost no resistance as it impales me. We begin rocking and even after the boa constrictor size tail, she seems huge inside of me, and I'm making "Ma-ma-ma" noises between our sloppy kisses. Fiona slips another stool next to us and gets up onto it to reach my ass. She gives it nice lingering gropes, running her hands over the cheeks and even kissing them. A slap comes down and gets my attention. I turn back to her and then her tongue is in my mouth. I taste her sweet saliva and want more. Chloe pistons her hips, and the phallus drives in deeper. 

My voice isn't my own, it's husky and desperate. "What are you waiting for?" I ask Fiona. She smiles wickedly and plunges her blue dick between my cheeks and expertly into my puckering hole.

"Gnnnaah-nnuuuu!" I call out as I'm speared by both these gorgeous woman. Fiona starts grinding it in, and it is soft and squishy as she said. It molds to every crease and contour as it pushed up my ass.

The demon bartender sighs and says, "Fucking mortals." She takes away my empty glass and busies herself with something at the the other end of the bar.

My lips alternate from one girl to the other, savoring their kisses, happy to have my tongue sucked and to drink their spit. My hands find Chloe's breasts and are filled with soft, firm flesh. Wherever my skin is bare, there's a sheen of sweat. Unlike every other time I've fucked in the Underworld, this feels like a workout. Perhaps it's our precarious perch. Or maybe it's the way the two of them are driving into me like I'm a nail that needs hammering. Or perhaps it's that I'm an active participant, not just lying back and taking it. I'm the link tying these two lovers together, and I'm very aware of this fact with each gyration of my hips.

But it isn't taking me long. The double thrusts wear me down fast, and before I know it, I'm screaming into Chloe's mane of blonde hair. "Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes! Oh Fuck, Yes!"

Applause rounds off my scream of ecstasy. Not all the tables are empty anymore. There's only five or so people, but they seem to have appreciated the show and clap with zeal.

Fiona pulls out and gets down from the stool. "So, whose was better?"

Between gasps for air, I say, "Too close to call. I think I need another demonstration." I clamor up onto the bar and Chloe follows me.

"Oh darn," she says. "I guess we'll just have to fuck you harder this time." She stretches out on her back, and I straddle her, happy to get her toy back inside. Fiona is right there, spreading my cheeks apart. With more solid footing, there's a lot more leverage and she shows me just how hard she's able to plow my ass.

I'm flopping about from the movement pushing into me from behind. But Chloe doesn't let me off easy and uses her hands to lift my hips and drop me, until I feel like I'm being pile-driven.  Our boobs are squished together. Our big melons rubbing together feels heavenly, but I get a better idea. I tear free my right breast from my makeshift shirt. I'm thrilled but almost amazed that with our height difference my nipple can reach her mouth. But it does, and I feed it to her. She sucks on it with hot, wet hunger. I place my hands on her shoulders and begin to find the rhythm of the two girls' movements and begin to pump along with them, pushing one cock in deeper then the other, a perfect clockwork machine. Pistons in a motor. And I'm the overheating motor.

The room's filling up with people. They whistle and clap at things they find particularly titillating. Occasionally, a comment will penetrate my sex-crazed fog. "Wow, look at her go." "I wish I could find someone like that." "She's so into it. Look at her face." It only serves to drive me on with more intensity. Sweat rolls off of me in sheets as I cowgirl Chloe, and Fiona beats my back end. I don't even let the people who take seats at the bar and order drinks distract me. I lean back and Chloe's hands try to keep up with my swinging boobs, squeezing them whenever she can. I can feel Fiona's sauna-hot breathe on my back.

Chloe's whimpering with pleasure beneath me, squeaking out little mewls. "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh," She moans. "Your making me...cum...so...fucking...hard... Ahhhhhhhh--Gahhhhaaaa-hhhmmmm!"

Cheers rise from the audience, then Fiona goes. She clings to my back tightly groaning like some kind of animal as she cums. It's all inarticulate grunts and growls and snarls, until I feel her open mouth against my skin, gently biting while she screams and her boiling hot squirt sprays across my ass cheeks and flows into my crack.

My breasts are swinging free bouncing against my chest and into my face. The heavy pendulous weight and their increased sensitivity brings about a pleasure I have never imagined possible. Knowing we're nearing an end, I redouble my efforts slamming into my playmates, until I feel the climax building in the center of my core, spreading out like a supernova. The feeling in my pussy, ass, and boobs is exquisite and it conspires to detonate every molecule in my body with orgasmic joy. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs before I'm even aware of it. It's an operatic aria or perverted rapture. "Oh! Fuck! That's it! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me! Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! This is amazing! Harder! Oh yeah. Take that you bitches! Harder-harder! Guuuuuhhhahh-hih-huh!" 

I collapse against Chloe's breasts with barely the energy to lift my head. All she says is, "Fuck."

With a weak voice Fiona asks, "Who won that time."

"Tie," I murmur. And Chloe agrees, "I think we all won that one."




The girls stagger off to their room supporting each other to keep upright.

The bartender curses at the pool of sweat and other body fluids covering her bar. But she gives me another drink.

I don't even hesitate to drink it. Good for the stamina, right? I could use some help. The floor of the Red Bar feels like it's the rolling deck of a ship under my shaky legs.

I eye the door to the card room and begin to make my unsteady way toward it. Unfortunately this means crossing through the crowd. I'm drenched in the same mixture that covers the bar and Samantha's cum hangs in tatters off of me. Everything is on full display. As I pass, I get handshakes and kisses on the cheek as people thank me for the performance. There are also more than a few gropes and smacks on the ass. A pixie-like girl jumps off her chair and into my arms to give me a big wet kiss. "I hope I can be like you someday," she whispers in my ear. But it's all a bit of a dark tunnel to me with my goal at the end, the door, being the only thing that's clear. 

I figure I can get inside, rest for a bit. Then, finally get dressed. Although, at this point I'm not sure who hasn't seen me naked.

I'm a little shocked to find that the room isn't empty. A shadowy figure, who seems to be all black with no discernible features is gathering something up from the floor. I almost apologize for the intrusion, but I notice the creature has my panties and dress and is in the act of picking up my bra.

"Hey! Those are my clothes. Hands off," I say.

It turns and faces me. The shape begins to flow, morphing into something else. The skin lightens becoming a uniform pale pink. Cute, little breasts form on its chest and dark hair sprouts out from its scalp until it's shoulder length. The face takes shape, turning itself into a perfect heart-shape with an adorable pert nose.

"No, they're my clothes," says the figure who now looks exactly like I did when the night started.

(To be continued...)

 

 

 

 

 

21