Chapter 2: A New Life (Prologue 2)
472 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't know what to do.

I could only follow the glowing blue river.

I didn't know how long I walked for.

Has it been a day? Month? Or even a year?

Doesn't matter anymore, let's just continue to walk.

Maybe hundred years passed by now.

I was surprised I didn't go insane but on the other hand I probably would have a higher chance getting insane by replaying my entire life again than this endless walk of nothingness.

I just continued walking.

After a while that was estimated 50 years I noticed the river getting brighter.

This time I counted the time seriously.

A smile crept up on my face, the river got brighter again after 15,768,000,000 seconds. 500 years? I think. If my math was correct at least.

I wasn't the brightest in math, it did me wonders how smart people could get with math. Just give me one question and my head goes spinning.

This time twice the time, a 1000 years passed by. The river got even more brighter. Now the river had the brightness of something like a getting flashbanged in a fps game in the middle of the night without any lamps on.

10 years passed by and I saw my body slowly changing from muscles to something more tender.

5 years passed by and all my muscles were gone and replaced with smooth skin. No roughness at all. Not tough looking.

2 years passed by and my height decreased from 1.9 meters to 1.6 meters roughly estimated.

1 year passed by and my clothes changed. A white shirt replaced my old good brown leather jacket.

2 years passed by and I grew breasts? As a 'former' man I guess I couldn't help touch it but it looked like I didn't feel anything. Did I lose my sensation of touch? But I continued to fondle my own breasts for a short moment.

5 years passed by and it looked like my little brother finally disappeared. What weird was is that I didn't have a vagina, my little brother just dissappeared.

10 years passed by this time. My short spiky hair was replaced with silky looking white hair.

25 years passed by and the river changed direction from a straight line in a ninety degree curve. It wasn't important but it was a new development in this boring walk.

50 years and I decided to jump in the river, fuck it right? So I jumped in and swam. Nothing happened, no actually my eyes might be going bad due the intensy of the light. Not a good idea, not recommended.

I swore to myself to not do it again. But sometimes humans can lie as I jump in it again after 1 year. I had nothing to do so why not?

9 years passed by and I saw light at the end of the river.

Not the light of the river itself, but something even brighter that looked like a hallway.

I ran towards it. I ran with all my strength.

The brightness blinded me as I landed somewhere actual light from a sun shone.

A real river with noise.

A huge forest that screams 'Old'.

Did I reincarnate? I spoke for the first time in god knows how long. My voice was feminine, but I didn't have any gender. I was fully white with a female looking body.

I looked at myself in the river a short distance ahead and I was absolutely fabulous.

This was the definition of wanting to fuck yourself.

But I didn't. This situation wasn't the right time to masturbate. Then something hitted me. I can't masturbate.

Well anyway, I just stood there besides the clean river.

The question of the century. What do I do now?

 

13