Day 1
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 students got a mysterious invitation, inviting them to an one week vacation at a hotel.  They all thought that one of them was the one that invited everyone.  However, none of them admit that it was them who invited everyone.  Everyone then brushed it off as the inviter been too shy or something.  This is a short murder mystery story.  This story has mostly dialogues because I was lazy.

About the comments:  (The names are not our real names, example would be that the name I’m using is my Chinese name, but people called me by my English name.  These comments are from my Snapchat group, we are using our nicknames.)

[Day 1, 10:23 am]

8 students are already downstairs and eating breakfast.  Alice and Nicole are both walking down the stairs just now. 

“What took you guys so long?” Malty flipped her stupid hair as she said that.

“We were just sorting out everything in our room.” Nicole said.

“Good morning everyone!” Alice greeted.

Everyone greeted her back.

“So what should we do for today?” Nathaniel asked.

“Why don’t we go check out the forest near this place?” Felix suggested.

“Um...” Julie said nervously, “I don’t think that would be a really good idea...”

“I agree with Julie,”  Nicole said, “The forest is quite large and we don’t know if we’ll get lost in it.”

Julie looked relieved that someone agreed with her.  Nathaniel and Felix looks a bit disappointed, but they still listen to Nicole.

“Then what should we do today?” Malty asked.

“How about we go and check out the warehouse at the back of the hotel?” James suggested.

“Why would we do that?” Malty’s said, as her face suddenly showed a bit of disgust.  “Who knows what’s in there!”

“That’s a boring idea, isn’t there anything more exciting?” Felix said exasperatedly.

“Well...I think I know somewhere we can explore...”

Everyone turns toward the person who said that.  

Alice smiles shyly, “I been reading the brochure and I found out that this hotel itself seem to have a lot of secrets.”

Nicole and Logan both look at Alice, appreciating that at least someone other than them had read the brochure properly.

“Really?!?” Felix exclaimed.

“But this hotel doesn’t seem to have any secrets.”  James states, “Everything’s so neat and orderly!”

“Everything and everyone have their own little secrets~” Noah said lazily.

“So wen ar wi gonna go eck evertin ou?” Leo said as he continue munching on his DELICIOUS FOOD.

“Don’t speak with your mouth full.” Nicole said disapprovingly.

Leo hurriedly swallow the rest of the DELICIOUS FOOD.  “Sorry.  So are we going to look around the hotel?”

“Well, I don’t care what you guys want to do, but I’m going to go back to my room.” Malty announced a bit haughtily.  “I don’t want to go in the forest nor look in the warehouse, and I could care less about this hotel’s secrets.”

“Oh come on!  Don’t be such a party pooper!”  Leo whined.

“Hey!” James suddenly exclaimed.  “Maybe the hotel has some kind of secret place where they have treasures or something!”

“..."

“The probability isn’t high.” Logan said.  “This is an hotel.”

“And a hotel is not an island or somewhere something like treasures would be.” Nicole said.

“Well, Should we all just explore the hotel for today?” Alice asked, “This IS our first day.” She added.

Everyone finally agree and decided to look around. 

[Day 1, 12:48 pm]

The students decided to go eat lunch and replenish their energy.

They are having rich chicken soup and rice for lunch.

Elen: Sounds good better then what I’m eating. Which is rice rice rice rice and more rice.

Ling: Sad but true~  :(

[1:47 pm]

The huma—I mean students, the students went out to the pool.  The area of the pool is large enough to fit 4 cars.  It’s not that big or small.  The deep end of the pool is about 10 ft.

Ling: I’m so evil.

They played in the pool until they started to get bored of it one by one.  They then decided to go to the game room to play games.  And no, they are not the good video games we have.  The hotel has BOARD GAMES.  Old fashioned but still fun.  They played for 2 hours. With James losing VERY often.

Elen: Let me guess one of them is going to die at the pool

Ling: One day~
Ling: Mwhahaha. 

[Day 1, 6:33 pm]

The students had dinner. They had chicken and mash potatoes for dinner.

Ling: So much better than your rice Elen.

Elen: You eat rice too. 

Ling: I eat good rice.  

[8:35]

The students all went back to their rooms.  The hotel has individual rooms, 2-people rooms, and 4 people rooms.  The students has their own individual rooms. 

[11:58 pm]

As midnight comes, he/she got prepared for the first murder. 

Ling: Isn’t this mysterious?

Elen: Sure.
Elen: Okay so like who will die.

Ling: Wait and see~

[12:02]

A dark shadow went out into the halls.  It quietly open the doors to the room of a brunette. 

Elen: Ohhh.

It then done something that would terrify the others in the morning. 

Elen: IT then done?  ??

Just like that, the brunette entered eternal sleep. 

Elen: Death
Elen: Yay

Ling: He/she died in his/her sleep

Elen: Yep 

Author’s Note:
Day 1 is already finish on Snapchat and here.  However, Day 2 is still in progress.  I will edit and upload it on here once I’m finish with it on Snapchat.

-LingShan

 

0