Chapter 29: I Dated Them All?! (Part 2)
298 8 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yeah, a date with you seems fun. I couldn't agree more!"

I grabbed Natsuki's hand as we rushed out of the clubroom.

Natsuki: "Uwaahh! Wait! Haru! You idiot!"

Instead of me taking the lead, Natsuki overpowers me and instead, she was the one who dragged me, hard. How buff is she?

"Oh my Go- uwahh!"

I forgot that she is super strong. She dragged me, hand-in-hand, as she was searching for something. Or some place.

Natsuki: "You underestimate my power, Haruno."

She said that as she giggles. God, she's so cute. Just stay cute in my imagination, not some buff- nevermind. I don't want to think about it.

"Ha ha. Yeah. Very funny. Don't try it. Anyway, I want us to go to this place but I think you read my mind then."

Yeah, I was going to take her to an empty place where I can talk to her alone, and eat with her. And do some things like... feeding her.. Of course, I was going to find an empty classroom. But I don't think that was in Natsuki's mind.

Natsuki: "Well, trust me on this one, okay? You suck at planning."

"Wow, I am grateful for your.... words."

I said that sarcastically.

Natsuki: "Be sarcastic all you want, in the end, you will see who's bowing before me. He he he~"

"Yeah, I know. It's you who's going to bow for me, right?"

Natsuki knowing that I am teasing her, she punch me a bit in the shoulder. But, she holds back so it didn't hurt that much. I hold her hand more. It feels so soft and warm. Girls really feels soft, huh?

Natsuki: "......"

As she quietly finds a place for us, I can feel Natsuki, tightening her hold in my hand.

"Hey, Natsuki?"

Natsuki: "That's nothing. I just think... you... would like it..."

God! Ahhh! This girl is so cute. And heck yeah. Sure, holding hands with her is great, but if you were the one who's getting hold, it is the best sensation! I am definitely going to get punished for this.

....

....

We arrived at a corner of the school where renovations are finished. Actually, this is, I think, the old classrooms before I got here. The doors are replaced, the walls are repainted and not to mention, the tables and chairs are in best condition.

....

We arrived at the end of the corridor. There is a staircase here. I look around me and saw that there is an upper floor.

"Is this it? It looks quiet. Feels quiet too. Is there a classroom up there?"

Natsuki: "Nope. How naive! He he he~ Now, come on. Let's go to the top."

"Top? Okay?"

Wait, am I dumb or just clueless right now. As we ascend the stairs, a faint light on the door was seen.

Natsuki: "I am going to close your eyes, okay?"

Natsuki, ungrabbing my hand for her to close my eyes with her palms. Well, it's kinda awkward because she's not doing it from behind. Since I am taller than her, she can't do that because she can't reach it. Instead, she closes my eyes, while in front of me.

Natsuki: "If you say a word about me right now, you'll be dead."

"No. I don't think I will. After all, you worked so hard to find this place, right?"

Natsuki: "Good, now walk slowly."

I heard the door opening. Is she pushing it with her back? I hold her hand to my face as I try to touched where the door is. Luckily, I touch the right thing. Ehem. I gently opened the door. I walked through the door.

.....

.....

.....

I can feel, delicate sunlight. A warm breeze of the wind, flowing into my hair and whispering to my ear. Everything was so quiet. All I could here is the sound of my breathing, and Natsuki herself. She removes her palms in my face.

Natsuki: "Alright! You can open your eyes now."

....

I slowly open my eyes....

....

"AHHH- WHA-"

As I opened my eyes, she shows me the school rooftop. The scenery is what suprised me. It feels.... very nostalgic. Like somehow, I have seen this all before. I feel like this has happen way back before I got here. Imagery started to break my mind as I think about it. This scene, is mostly the ones that can make you cry. Which, I am right now. Just imagine, being alone, with someone you love, looking at the sun, with those clouds that you tend to guess what their shape is, or the resemblance. If you could see what I could see right now, I bet you will cry like I do.

Natsuki: "Oiii- Hey! Why are you crying?"

"This? It is nothing. I just got something in my eyes."

Natsuki: "Both of your eyes?!"

"Nevermind that. Thank you, Natsuki."

I motion to give her a hug. She accepts it and let me hugged her for a couple of minutes. Wow, as warm as the sun, your hug, warmth my heart instantly.

.....

After that hugging and stuff, we decided to look for the best place to have like a mini-picnic. Just the two of us.

"Oh yeah. I didn't know we have a rooftop like this?"

Natsuki: "I can write a book of things you didn't know."

She said that as she makes the most smuggiest face in the whole world. And I wonder to myself if smuggiest is a word.

"Yeah, figured. Why don't we sit down?"

I grabbed our stuff down and put it beside us when we sit on a bench, near with a shed of the roof.

"This is a beautiful scenery, although it's a bit hot. Well, it is still breezy so who am I to judge?"

Natsuki: "Yeah, I bet you and Monika didn't get to go to a place like this huh?"

"Hmm, that is true. We only went to a café and a horror theme classroom. I guess a change of place is what I need."

Though, I do enjoy, not about the place, but the person I got to be with.

Natsuki: "What's wrong with you though? You are being so nice today..."

"Guess I could say the same. When we are both together, you tend to lose that tsundere behaviour of yours."

Natsuki: "Nghhhh!"

She was about to say something, but backs off.

Natsuki: "It's all...... your fault. You....did this to.... me."

What the heck...? That was so cute just now. Do it again.

"Did what?"

Natsuki: "Nothing, let's just eat your crappy cooking."

"But, I am sure it isn't. After all, I learnt from the master."

I poke her. She pouts on me as I open up the bento boxes. One for me and one for Natsuki. I save up the last one for Sayori, just in case.

Natsuki: "Well, crap is crap. Alright?"

She took bites while she says that.

"But you are eating it so fast, who am I to argue with. The girl I like is eating the food I made for her. That alone makes me happy."

Natsuki just keeps eating until there is no more for her. I see that she is still hungry.

"Hey, here. Say ahhhh~"

Natsuki: "Idiot...."

....

....

....

Natsuki: "Ahhhh~ hmph~"

I feed Natsuki and spoiled her that much. We keep repeating it for more than 30 times til she finishes everything on my bento.

.....

Natsuki: "Sorry, it was delicious..."

"Thank you."

.....

Natsuki: "And sorry, you didn't got to eat... because of me."

"I don't care about that. My heart is fed up. That alone is fine by me."

Natsuki: "And sorry, if I am always like this. To everyone. To you. I just... hate myself if I don't do that."

"You have it hard on you. And do you remember what I told you? It is fine. You are fine now."

I gently hugged her.

......

......

......

I don't have an ulterior motive on her. I just want to hug her while holding in my tears. Shit, why? Who made these girls feel like this? They don't deserve this. They are all so fragile. My heart aches when I think about it. My soul feels like it is going to get crushed.

.....

We stayed silent for a while.

.....

.....

.....

Natsuki: "Hey, remember what I said last time? That I will tell you something?"

"Yeah. Are you okay now to tell me?"

Natsuki: "Yeah, though I think you have a clue now."

"Come on. Let it out. I got you. You can tell me. I won't make fun of it. I promise you."

She disengaged to my hug right now. I did the same.

Natsuki: "You... you better... keep your words."

"I will."

....

She stops and fall silent for a while. She took a deep breath and speaks up again.

Natsuki: "My family, is broken..."

....

....

....

Natsuki: "Well, it happens when my mother died. My mother was such a great and good person. She teached everything I do today. She's the one who taught me baking, and also that box of Parfait Girls are my mother's. She made sure that I got to have a memory of her when she's gone. She.... wants... that... so she could not be forgotten, as she hids her poor condition."

"......"

Natsuki: "Then after that, my Dad fell apart. He, became more distant to me. He always go home late. He always go home, drunk at the middle of the night. He became different. He transformed himself. Until, he.... got like that."

"....."

Natsuki: "He forbids me for everything. I resemble my mother so he doesn't my manga. He doesn't want my cookies. He.... doesn't want me anymore.... He. Change."

Natsuki starts to sob uncontrollably.

Natsuki: "I don't know what to do! He is like this now. He.... became violent. He abuses me..... like how I got this bruises."

I notice that she hid it last time. That explains her outfit last time. She then shows it to me. It was numerous. Black. The blood. Clots.

"Tskkk..."

I grit my teeth while getting destroyed to her story.

Natsuki: "Haru, I am so afraid. I am so scared. I... don't know what to do.... please, help me."

"I will do everything I can... don't you worry. I'll promise."

Right now, I am thinking to let Natsuki stay in my house right now. So I suggested it. I want her to get the fuck out of that house. And beat that crappy dad of hers. Maybe tie him up.

"Natsuki, do you want to stay at my house for a while?"

The only plan I can do for now. My house is that big, it can shelter 5 people, if I do want the girls to be there. I don't want to battle something that is going to kill me. But why do I think of that?

Natsuki: "I.... I....will think about it. But if I go with it, will you let me stay.... long term..."

"That's the plan, actually. But for now, think about it. I'll help you, alright? And maybe, I can help your father as well. So, I might talk to him."

....

....

....

Natsuki: "Okay."

....

....

....

"You are so silent."

I wipe her almost dried up tears with my handkerchief. She shuts her mouth, while crying softly.

Natsuki: "....."

"Natsuki, are you still hungry?"

Natsuki: "No."

"Sorry, that was a strange thing to ask."

....

Natsuki: "Can we change topics for now? Let's not talk about my father now. And yes, I would like your plan. Just, promise me, alright?"

"I do. I promise."

I hold out my hand, and motion a pinky swear. Natsuki did the same. After that, she falls silent again till she ask me again.

Natsuki: "Hey, I am not saying I am jealous or anything but... are you..."

"Hmmm? What do you mean?"

Natsuki: "Be honest with me, alright?"

"I'm always honest. Go on ahead."

.....

Natsuki: "Uhmm, you and Sayori... are you guys... dating?"

"Well, she is my girlfriend right now. So yeah."

Natsuki: "How about Monika?"

"How about what now? Uhmm, well, I don't think so. But I want to though."

....

She fidgets her fingers.

Natsuki: "Have you kissed them? Like... you yourself kissed them?"

"I am not gonna lie. I did. Both of them."

Natsuki: "What about Yuri?"

Natsuki: "Ohh, well, no. I haven't talk to her in a while. I mean, she doesn't talk to me that much."

....

Ohh no, why does she look so menacing right now? Perhaps I was a bit too honest?

"Ahhhh, sorry. I didn't mean to-"

Huh?

Natsuki grabs me on my uniform tie and drags me close to her face, eventually, ended up me and her kissing. I was suprised that I almost blew up.

Natsuki: "Huh? Huh? Na... Natsuki? Haauuu..."

Oh god, she's kissing me like crazy! I can't breath! But it taste good! I think it is the food she ate. And I got to eat it like this. I am going to die at this point.

Natsuki: "There, I am your first. I am the first one who kissed you, alright?"

We both bombarded with blushes on our cheeks.

"Uhmmm, ahhh... can you..."

Natsuki: "I know, I know."

"Hauuu..."

Oh god, this is really intense. Since when did she learn things. I feel like that I am about to get dominated right now.

....

"Thank you for the meal."

God, please forgive me. Right now.

Natsuki: "Listen, I don't care if Sayori or Monika are your girlfriends, I don't plan to lose, okay? As long as I am at the picture, I don't care... just please.... be there... for me... because I know... you love me too."

"Sorry about that. But... won't you think that I am a playboy or something?"

Natsuki: "I am sure you have your reasons. Besides, don't you like how I kiss you just now?"

"Nope. I loved it. But let me breath next time. I almost died attaining heaven."

Natsuki: "You dummy."

She punches me softly.

....

She takes out her phone and texted me.

Natsuki: "There, that should do it."

I take out my phone and read it.

"Is this?"

Natsuki: "My home address. I will call you if anything happens. And if you want to talk to my father, I'll call you as well."

"Sure. I will make sure that I will succeed. I'll talk to him when he have time. Thank you, for all the trust. I'll literary do my best, for you."

For everyone.

Natsuki: "Okay, I trust you for that. Don't let me down."

"I won't..."

We stayed like that for a while till she said...

Natsuki: "Time is almost up. I can't have you all by myself, so let's go back. Sayori must be waiting as well."

"Ohh, let me guess, you are taking turns for me?"

Natsuki: "Keep it as a secret, dummy."

"Well, figured. I am going with the flow. I guess I am famous at the literature club huh?"

*punch*

Natsuki: "Don't get too cocky. But, I guess you are cool. I mean, besides your looks, I love your personality, Haruno."

"Thank you, Natsuki. That makes up everything. Ahh, god, why are you so cute?"

I hugged her, gently.

Natsuki: "I am not cute! But... it you say so..."

"Now that's done, let's head back."

I tidy up my stuff and put all of my thing in the bag. I grabbed Natsuki's hand and we went back.

.....

"Thank you again, Natsuki. Let's watch the sunset, together. If we had the time, we should go there again. I bet the view is fantastic."

Natsuki: "Sure thing, dummy. Sure thing..."

....

Natsuki: "Thank you as well, for making me happy. This was... a very great day... I hope it stays like this... because you are here now."

I patted her head. I took out my phone.

"A commemorative photo. You want one?"

Natsuki: "Ohh, sure thing dummy."

"Alright, you can pose whatever you want. In THREE. TWO. ONE."

Natsuki: "I love you."

"Cheese... whaaa-"

*click* *shutter*

She hops in and checks the picture.

"I was blushing...."

Natsuki: "Don't worry, you are cute here."

"Well. At least let me say I love you too as well. I took a major damage."

Natsuki hops in front of me.

Natsuki: "Don't forget to send it to me!"

"Hey, where are you going?"

Natsuki: "To the comfort room. Want to come with me? Hehehe~"

"Maybe?"

Natsuki: "Dummy, just go on ahead. I'll be back at the club. Sayori is waiting."

"Ohhh, alright. See you there!"

Natsuki: "See you there as well, perv."

"Haha. Yeah. Alright."

....

....

I head back to the clubroom. Sayori is at the corner.

....

I see an angry cinammon bun, pouting towards me.

Sayori: "Geez, what took you so long?"

"You did wait for me after all."

Sayori: "Haha, using my lines won't work. You got to come with me, right now, for it to work."

"Are you mad about me?"

Sayori: "Nope, if you come with me. Actually, the timing is perfect. We will get to see what I have in store for you. Hehe~"

"Sure, let's go on a festival date with my cute girlfriend."

Sayori: "You have a cute girlfriend, you are so lucky."

"Of course, I am."

I hold her hand and looked at her.

"Let's go? Shall we?"

Sayori: "Hmmm. Yeah. Let's go, Haru. This is our time."

After I put my things aside, the empty lunchbox and its bag, me and Sayori went out, hand in hand.

13