A Morning spent Painting: 02
305 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lisa moved the cup of milk around on the table. She followed it with her mellow blue eyes as the cup moved left and right over the table. The sound it created wasn't the most pleasing so she stopped again after a few moments. With a sigh, she looked over at the scenery visible from the terrace.

“What was the meaning of that, Era? Did you have a hand in that? Why would she get chosen? Why would the world choose again in the first place?” Lisa asked Era directly, while she stared at the glittering lake on the ground level of the city. The waterfalls flowing into it from the higher levels of the city created scenic rainbows here and there. It would really make a good painting.

“Do you really need to ask that, Lisa? You should know better,” Era tilted her head as her eyes dimmed a bit. The disappointment in her voice was obvious to anyone listening. She let one of the hands holding up her head fall down on the table and began to tap it. “You really should know better, Lisa. Being in denial even after you have come to a different world, even for you that is quite unpleasant. You should really start to move on, Lisa.”

Lisa brought the cup of warm milk to her lips and took a sip. The warm and tasty liquid flowed down her throat causing her to let out a sigh. She placed the cup down on the white table and glanced at Era's empty seat.

As soon as Era had finished talking, she vanished. She always does this, disappearing whenever she loses interest in something. Lisa had already become used to her wilful behavior as Era had done this to her a number of times already, and it was always when this topic came up.

Rotating the cup of milk on the table, Lisa lost herself in a daze. The milk cooled down while Lisa turned it around again and again, almost hypnotized by it, she focused only on it. Round and round it went on the metallic table, screeching against it.

She continued for minutes on until a sound came from the terrace door. She turned her head and her face lit up with a warm smile. At this moment, she felt as if it didn't matter anymore what happens to her old world.

Standing at the door, Felicia rubbed her honey-colored eyes while she tilted her head. Her long brown-hair flowed with the motions of her head and the shiver of her body as a breeze grazed her body. She still wore only the white shirt and the undergarments. The button on the shirt had long become undone, exposing the small navel of hers.

Lisa let go of the cup and waved at Felicia to come over. She smiled with affection as she saw Felicia coming over with a dazed expression. Still not quite awake, Felicia trot over to Lisa and was promptly swooped into her arms.

Now with Felicia on her lap, Lisa stroked her silky brown hair with one hand and hugged her waist with the other. She looked into the sleepy eyes of Felicia and said with a loving tone, “Good Morning, sleepyhead.”

“Morning,” Felicia mumbled with a yawn. She leaned into Lisa's bosom and seemed to almost fall asleep again.

Lisa reached out and pinched Felicia's cheek with some force. After letting out a cute squeal, Felicia shook off the pinching hand and rubbed her cheek with a pout.

“How are you feeling, Felicia?” Lisa ignored the grievance-filled eyes and asked with a small smile.

“Really tired and sore, and tired, really tired,” Felicia yawned again after she answered. She stopped her pouting and leaned into the warm bosom again. With a blushed face she played with Lisa's open white shirt.

“Hmm.” Lisa played with Felicia's hair as she pondered. She raised her head to see the two suns already past their zenith. She didn't mind the awkward time and looked back at Felicia who focused on playing with her shirt. She smiled as she said, “How about we take a bath and then eat something?”

“mmm,” Felicia made a sound in acknowledgment while everything under the shirt distracted her. Then, she blinked and looked up at Lisa with an open mouth. “We?”

Lisa chuckled and didn't answer as she put Felicia down from her lap. She stood up, held Felicia's hand, and pulled her back into the house. Still dazed, Felicia followed docile.

The two walked under the glass roof through the wide corridor. Their barefoot stepping onto the comfortable carpet covering the floor. Past the furniture in the middle of the corridor and past the bedroom, Lisa dragged Felicia to the room next to it.

After Lisa opened the door to the room, a white and large bathroom came into their view. Standing out the most within was a spacious bathtub large enough to be comfortable for four to five people.

“Can you fill-up the tub?” Lisa turned to Felicia and asked. She had a red blush all over her face as she nodded softly. Lisa smiled and tucked some of Felicia's hair behind her ear. While looking at the shy girl she said, “I'll pick some clothes for us while you do that, okay?”

After she got a nod from Felicia, Lisa left the bathroom and went into the bedroom. Standing before the closet wall, Lisa pondered about what clothes they should wear. The size shouldn't be too much of a problem as Felicia was only a bit shorter than her. She hasn't planned for them to go out today so there was also no need for anything to fancy.

Lisa tapped her lips with a finger as she thought about it for a few moments. Then, after a shrug, she rummaged through the closet to fish out two simple long sleeve shirts and two brown shorts. Along with knee-high socks and some white panties, the stay-at-home outfit was completed.

Satisfied, Lisa walked back to the bathroom with a small smile. When she entered the doorway, the sight of Felicia unclasping her frilly bra with a dreamy expression greeted her. Lisa stopped and let her eyes roam the side profile of Felicia. A faint hot mist obscured barely what she had dreamed about tonight.

The bra fell on the floor causing Lisa to nearly drop the clothing in her hand too. Without giving Lisa a chance to calm down, Felicia bend and began to drag down her panties.

Lisa closed her eyes and took and breathed in and out deeply. When she opened them again, She saw the nude Felicia peering at her with a flustered expression, the mist rising from the filled bathtub behind her making the scene phantasmal.

Lisa smiled at her warmly, her intense eyes making the girl even more flushed. She put the clothes down in a basket near the wall and took off the loose shirt that was barely covering her upper body anyway. After that, she dropped her panties down and walked up to the shy girl.

“There is no need to be nervous or shy, Felicia,” Lisa said with a chuckle as she began to play with the brown hair of Felicia. She brought her mouth next to Felicia's ear and whispered with a warm voice, “Besides, it would be better for you to get used to it. It will happen a lot more in the future, after all.”

With a chuckle, Lisa passed Felicia after she finished and walked up to the bathtub.

“And, I went often bathing together with my sister. It really is not too much of a problem once you get used to it,” Lisa further said as she dipped a hand into the misty water. The warmth of it really surprised her. She wasn't that long gone to pick clothes and yet the huge bathtub was already filled with warm water. The wonders of a different world, really.

Lisa turned around and led the dazed Felicia by hand to the showers. Under the shower heads, Lisa fumbled a bit around before she found the right knob to turn on the water.

The water splashed directly both of them, drenching them and causing Felicia to shake in surprise. With a giggle, Lisa didn't mind and washed her body with deliberate movements. Felicia copied her soon after the water had cleared her head up a bit.

The two washed for a few minutes before Lisa turned the showers off. She turned to Felicia whose expression had mostly returned to normal. Aside from a faint blush on her cheeks, but whether that came from the warm water or not is debatable.

“Feeling a bit better?” Lisa asked with a pleasant voice.

“Much better, ehhh,ehmm, ehhh-” Felicia stuttered and became flustered again. She looked at Lisa with embarrassment. Lisa, meanwhile, only began to laugh.

“haha, I totally forgot,” Lisa put a hand before her mouth as she laughed. The sight at Felicia stuttering and trying to find a way to call her seemed way too amusing. She laughed a few seconds and then flicked the adorable girl's forehead.

“Lisa, or Sis or even Darling, if you want,” leaving these words behind Lisa walked to the bathtub with a smile. She confirmed the temperature once again with a hand and then carefully climbed into the wide tub.

A sigh escaped once she sat fully within. All the stress from the last day escaped her as the warm water enveloped her and relaxed her body. With a dreamy expression, Lisa turned her head to see Felicia walk over with a shy smile.

Without hesitating, she also climbed into the bathtub, directly beside Lisa, and sat down. A soft seeling grazed Lisa's skin as Felicia leaned herself close to her.

Felicia than raised her head to stare at Lisa and with a small smile of her own and a sweet voice she called out, “Thank you very much, darling~”

Lisa opened her mouth in surprise as Felicia held her arm and looked with a proud yet shy smile at her. Felicia also began to laugh lightly while Lisa could only blink with further wonder. She really didn't know what had suddenly got into the girl.

“I am really thankful, Lisa,” Felicia said after she stopped laughing. Her voice was sweet and affectionate as she spoke in a quiet tone. She leaned in close and hid her face from Lisa by leaning onto her shoulder. “For saving me and taking care of me. I can get really easily flustered and disoriented, so I'm sorry if I cause any troubles to you in the future.”

Lisa looked down at the half of Felicia's face she could see and smiled warmly. Despite her calm words, her face was all flushed. Lisa patted her head but didn't say anything. She just enjoyed the soft and bouncy feeling against her arm while relaxing within the warm water.

The mist slowly rose from the bathtub, obscuring somewhat the sight of the girls bathing within. A few sighs here and there escaped them while they relaxed in the water, the soreness of a stressful last day fleeing their bodies.

Lisa wasn't sure how much time had passed when she felt the water cool down. She ignored it for a few more minutes so she could feel the comfortableness of a soft body next to her a little.

Eventually, she sighed with regret and poked Felicia's cheek. It took the girl a few moments to look up into Lisa's mellow blue eyes with glazed honey-colored eyes. Her breath stopped for a second as she saw Felicia.

With a dreamy expression, Felicia looked up to her while the rest of her body was beneath the water. The water blurred the delicate curves of Felicia. Somehow, a phrase from last night came into her mind again; ‘Less is More’ and this time she felt it to be true for different reasons.

She caressed Felicia's face while bringing her own closer to the delicious treat before her. When her lips brushed against the ones from the girl beneath her and their noses bumped against each other, Lisa stopped. Felicia still stared at her with glazed eyes but Lisa instead brought her lips up and kissed her forehead.

With a sigh, Lisa stood up and brought Felicia out of her daze. Felicia followed Lisa with her eyes as she climbed out of the bathtub and then turned to her.

“The water is getting cold. If you want to get a cold then you can stay a bit longer in,” Lisa said with a chuckle. She then walked to the wall with a few shelves containing towels and such.

Felicia sat in the bathtub for a few moments longer. She stroked her lips a few times while observing Lisa drying herself unnecessary slow. With a sigh of regret, she stood up and also climbed out.

The two girls dried themselves, each caught up in their own thoughts. Once done, Lisa smiled at Felicia whose long hair was still wet and stuck to her body. Felicia glanced every now and then at Lisa, while barely covering her own body with a towel.

“I picked a few simple clothes for us as we don't need to go out today,” Lisa said and picked up the clothes from the basket near the door. After she handed Felicia her share, Lisa began to put on the long sleeve shirt and the brown shorts.

Once both were dressed, Lisa chuckled at Felicia fiddling with a towel to try to dry her long brown hair a bit further. Hers had also not dried yet, but Felicia's hair was simply much longer than her. So obviously it would be much more annoying.

“How about I do that for you on the terrace, hmm?” She asked Felicia. The girl in question nodded and with a shy smile handed the towel to Lisa.

Lisa also grabbed the hand of Felicia and guided her out of the bathroom. From then on she directly went to the terrace, only to stop in the doorway leading out to it.

Felicia tilted her head in wonder and peeked out from behind Lisa. On the table, the two had sat near, steaming dishes were placed on. Two plates with various types of cutlery sat next to each other beside the dishes. There also were a steaming cups of some sort of drink next to them.

Felicia blinked her eyes in surprise. She wanted to ask when she spotted a maid standing at the edge of the terrace. With graceful movements, more exquisite than even the maids serving her in the castle, the maid bowed towards them. From her blonde hair pulled into a bun a few strands fell on her otherworldly face.

“Dinner is ready, Mistress~” Era said.

 

Already number 10...
So, a lot happend(not) and we're already on the tenth chapter. I am proud of myself and happy you are reading this!
I also changed a lot about how I go about writing these chapters. Somehow, they turned out more lewd then I wanted to at the beginning! Anyway, things are going to move slow I think for now, so yeah, i don't know,

Thanks for reading, though. And tell me if there is something unclear or so!

PS: Sorry for late release!

16