A Morning spent Painting: 03
194 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The warm tea flowed down her throat and eased her full stomach. With a sigh of content, Lisa stroked the white cat on her lap and leaned back into the bench. She glanced at the brown-haired head leaning on her shoulder and smiled warmly.

She took another sip from the chamomile tea. Era's dinner had been fantastic as it had always been whenever she ate it in her old world and the two of them made it disappear quite fast. Now, after the empty plates had vanished under Era's hands and she gave them a tea to drink, relaxing was in order.

The early afternoon's breeze dispelled some of the warmth of the two suns traveling in the sky. Lisa took a last sip from the tea and placed the cup down. She reached and stroked the brown hair of the girl beside her.

Felicia looked up to her with sleepy eyes and let out a satisfied sound. She pressed her head against Lisa's stroking hand and closed her eyes in comfort.

Lisa smiled and pleased the purring cat all she could with her head rubs. A cry from her lap made her smile wryly. She shifted one to the white cat and stroked the hair of the two pleased cats.

The soft feeling beneath her fingers and the purring from the two cats made her even more so gentle. A few minutes later, however, her hand felt quite exhausted and she stopped to the protest of Felicia. The other cat had already fallen asleep on her lap, miraculously.

Felicia beside her stared at her with glazed eyes in a mix between tiredness and dissatisfaction. The honey color bobbed up and down with her head on the verge of sleeping and made Lisa reach out. She cupped the soft cheeks and gazed the lightly with her thumbs. Felicia let her eyes fall to the warmth and her breath slowly steadied.

The sleeping face making her stop, Lisa let her eyes roam Felicia. The long eyelashes quivering ever so slightly at the still unsteady sleep. The cute nose sitting over the small yet desirable lips. It made her remember.

Remember when she had stroked her face after she woke up yesterday night. Remember when she had leaned into those lips. When she had instead raised her head and kissed her small forehead. Remember how she had changed her clothing and made her remember the dreams she had that night.

Lisa let a thumb stroke the red lips and began to lean in slowly. Her forehead pressed against Felicia and she looked at the closed eyes.

What had gotten into her ever since she met Felicia, she didn't know and now didn't care. She moved her chin and tasted something different. A bit warm. Very sweet. Tasty. Like a cherry petal.

Lisa lost herself in the feeling and explosion within her head. The divine feeling of the soft and delicious treat before her making her just as heated as last night. Her tongue probed for an entrance yet with Felicia sleeping she could only let it roam the lips.

After what felt like an eternity to Lisa she removed her lips from the sweet treat. Her breath warm and a bit rushed. She looked at Felicia and her flushed cheeks. Her eyes moved under the closed eyelids causing her to grin.

She leaned in and kissed those lips once again. This not with the desire from the night. Not with the want to taste the cherry. She just shared her indescribable and overwhelming feeling she felt for the girl.

The honey eyes opened and revealed something similar to Lisa. Their mouths opened turning the kiss into something more heated.

“It really is a shame to interrupt such a passionate scene,” the melodious voice of Era suddenly disturbed the loving of Lisa and Felicia.

At this moment, Lisa felt the urge to hit that woman more than ever. She looked with regret and feeling into Felicia's eyes and separated their lips.

“What is it, Era?” Lisa asked after she sat straight again. She glanced at Era standing near the terrace entrance. The blonde-haired woman had a hand over mouth and looked at her with interest.

“If you would pay attention to your precious little ring, you would know that you have visitors, and I guarantee you, you won't like what they came for,” Era laughed after she said this.

Lisa lifted her hand and saw the silver ring pulsating with a gentle light. As she focused on it, the information of someone standing before the building and knocking on it entered her head. An image of Cale knocking on the double doors with a tense expression soon followed, causing her to frown.

With a sigh, she put the cat down from her lap and stood up. Felicia stared at her with confusion. The expression on her face made it clear she was still rather dazed. Lisa patter her head and smiled at her warmly. From Era's words, she could guess what the visitors were here for.

“Sorry, Felicia, but it looks like we have to end this here, it seems Cale couldn't stall your family longer,” Lisa said with a sadness she didn't quite understand herself.

She saw Felicia blink a few times when realization dawned on her face. Felicia looked into Lisa's regret-filled eyes and bowed her head, hiding her face. However, she still stood up and moved towards the terrace door without waiting for her.

Lisa followed her quick, too much caught up within her own emotions to notice any abnormality. Each within their own world, they reached the double doors leading outside fast.

Felicia stopped before the doors and stood still with a bowed head. Lisa could only go around her. She put a hand on the door handle but didn't press down on it. She heard the slight knock from outside, but instead turned around and crouched before Felicia.

From her lovely honey-colored eyes tears were flowing down her cute face. Lisa raised a hand and wiped a few of those tears away. The adorable girl looked at her with a mix of emotions. Sadness and fear are what Lisa could read definitely from the eyes.

She wiped any tears away that flowed down Felicia's face but didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say. The girl should fear that they would never see each other again, but the words to promise her they would see each other just wouldn't leave her mouth. She couldn't promise her something she wasn't sure of herself, not with how weak she was.

“Let her go with those knights,” an old voice resembling Hendricks entered her head out of nowhere. The voice echoed through her mind a few times making her grimace. She didn't want to but else could she do, however, the next words of Hendricks echoing through her head made her pause. “Don't worry, she will still be able to visit you. Come later to my tower if you want her to reside with you at some point.”

Lisa sighed at her own stupidity before she smiled at Felicia with warmth. She rubbed the face flushed from tears and then leaned in to kiss a surprised Felicia. She ignored the knocking behind and just tasted the lips she couldn't get enough from.

When the two separated, their breaths had already quickened fro the lack of air. Lisa held her forehead to Felicia's and spoke first.

“Visit me as often as you can okay?” Lisa asked and after she received a short nod from the blushed girl, she leaned in and kissed her again before she said, “Don't worry, I'll try my best to take you away someday.”

With a giggle, Lisa stood up and led Felicia by hand to the door. Opening it she saw Cale stopping his hand mid-air. She smiled at him with a hint of regret, which he returned. Behind him on the street not far away, she also saw a few knights dressed in white full body armor. On their chest, a crest similar to the one Cale has on his chest.

“I am sorry, Lisa, but I couldn't keep my promise for long,” Cale said with a bow of his head. His voice was clearly apologetic as he explained, “However, while my mentor could stall even the Queen, His Majesty, the King had suddenly returned overnight. It was then tomorrow midday, my mentor ordered to take Her Highness back to the palace.”

His head remained bowed after he finished. Lisa sighed and understood. He had promised her after all, but it was understandable as to why he couldn't keep that promise.

“It's fine, you probably already tried your best.” She smiled at him and then turned to Felicia, who was clutching her hand quite hard. The girl still wore the long sleeve shirt and brown shirt along with some knee-high socks. Lisa laughed a bit and said, “First we have to change though.”

Without waiting for an answer from Cale, she dragged Felicia back into the house and through the large corridor into the bedroom. She loosened her grasp on Felicia and began to busy herself with choosing an outfit that would fit the slightly smaller girl. All the while she hummed a nice tune.

It took her a while to find a cute white skirt along with a loose black pullover. She also took out the boots Felicia had worn last night and turned around to notice Felicia.

Standing in the middle of the room, Felicia stared at her with tears flowing down her face while she smiled broadly.

“Crying again?” Lisa walked up to her with a smile of her own and placed the clothes down beside her. She wiped once again the tears away and kissed her. Not giving Felicia time to say anything she directly began to unbutton the girl's shirt and shorts.

Over the next few minutes, Lisa changed Felicia's clothes herself and with very throughout touches. She felt every inch of the soft curves of Felicia. By the time, Felicia was fully dressed, her breath had become hot and ragged. Lisa kissed her on the forehead and whispered in her ear, “I really can't wait till you sleep here once again. The next time….”

She trailed her last words and let Felicia guess what she meant. Taking the small hand, she led the fantasizing girl out of the bedroom.

While the two walked back to the double doors, Lisa thought about her own rapidly changing emotions today. It really had been a long time since she had felt such a plethora of emotions. It really made her feel as if she's alive and not just rotting away.

Standing before the wryly smiling Cale again, Lisa chuckled and stepped aside to let Felicia walk towards the group of knights. The girl kept on glancing at her but didn't stop. The white knights saluted her with a bump to their chests and directly escorted her away.

Lisa followed Felicia with her eyes and didn't register the words Cale said to her before he too left. When the group left her sight, she sighed and walked back in. She closed the door and strolled towards the bedroom.

While choosing an outfit for herself, she pondered a bit. Just a single day and she experienced so much. It really made her carve for some peace. At least, Felicia should be able to visit her, soothing her a bit. She had taken a liking, no, fallen in love with that girl so fast, it made her completely throw away her calm. She had really surprised herself quite a bit with her behavior today.

She chuckled and dressed in a similar outfit to yesterday. Once done, she didn't bother to search for Era and walked to the entrance once more. With a tune on her lips, she glanced at the white cat suddenly standing near the door and walked out of the building.

With the cat following, Lisa strolled the same path she went yesterday to the plaza and then the train station. The walk loosened some of her nerves and she slowly restored her calm little smile as she watched the bustle happening on the shopping street.

Eventually, she reached the train station and sat down on a bench to wait for a train. She let her eyes all the people coming and going. Even the clothes of the people had some sort of white in them. Near all of them had an element of white mixed within their outfit, making her giggle at this city's love for that color.

“What are you giggling so happy about, darling?” a low and seductive voice reached her and the next moment she felt arms embrace her from behind. The face of Veronica popped up from over her should. “Care to let me in on the fun, dear?”

“I was just observing the love for white in this city,” Lisa said with a calm tone. Seeing the grinning face of the woman and her warm purple eyes, she unconsciously relaxed further.

“Indeed the citizens have a rather strong love towards anything white and red,” Veronica said with a giggle of her own. She removed her arms and stepped back to walk around the bench and sit down beside Lisa.

Lisa didn't mind Veronica embracing her arm and the soft feeling, bouncy feeling that followed. She stared at the scenery of a big city and kept quiet. Her mellow blue eyes causing some people to avert their eyes after she accidentally locked eyes with them.

“Is something wrong, dear?” Veronica asked a minute later. Lisa looked at her to see the woman staring in her eyes with an interested and concerned gaze. Veronica held up a hand to her eyes and stroked along contours of it. With her voice capable of heating up ice, she said, “Your eyes not only reveal the soul of those you look at but also very easily do so for you, darling.”

Lisa looked at the caring and charming eyes of Veronica and let out a sigh. For some reason, she didn't hide anything and told about her events with Felicia and her feelings.

 

A late new one....
Honestly, this chapter was maybe a bit rushed?
Ah, anyway, thanks for reading, as always.

Stay safe and have a nice day~

12