A Morning spent Painting: 04
216 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wagon rattled as the train began to move. Sitting on a bench within, Lisa felt the steady vibrations on her butt. She readjusted her sitting position and leaned against the backrest. Not that she could move much with the cat on her lap and Veronica embracing her arm. The decent-sized cushion she felt making her not want to move anyway.

A smile on her lips, she looked at Veronica to her side. The bewitching woman had long black hair framing that familiar face as she looked at her thoughtfully.

She had been staring at her for a good minute now. That thoughtful look on her face ever since she finished her recount of what happened with Felicia. Veronica didn't say anything, she just stared at her and she could guess why. After she listened to herself speak about what happened, she realized how silly her unfounded worries were. She just needs to become stronger for now. Felicia should be safe with her father, the King now back in the capital.

Lisa sighed and patted the white cat a few times. She was thankful that Veronica listened to her little story, at least. She really needed that. Her time ever since she arrived here had been quite packed after all, and Veronica's consideration helped her quite a bit. The woman held a surprisingly warm side, underneath her seductive ways.

“So, my little darling has little love problems, huh? How cute, agonizing over your recent crush. To be young again, ah!”

She takes that back. That succubus was just mean, after all. It was her mistake to think Veronica would be any different from her sister. They look so similar, of course, they would be similarly mean. She was already like that yesterday, just a mean tease.

Lisa turned her head to the side and didn't bother with Veronica anymore. The other passengers were much more interesting, anyway.

“haha, don't be like that, dear, it was only a joke. Just a small mockery. Don't be mad at me, okay? I do whatever you want to forgive me, haha~” Veronica chuckled and said. She put her hands on Lisa's cheeks and turned her face to around. The small smile on Lisa's lips causing her to giggle suddenly.

Looking at the amused Veronica that massaged her face as she laughed, Lisa widened her smile. Even if Veronica was just a mean tease, she had a charming laugh like no other and in her presence, it was easy to just let go of any worries. Doesn't change her mean streak though. Although It kind of reminded her of the dear times she spent with her sister.

“Ah, are you thinking of anything rude, darling?” Veronica stopped laughing and narrowed her eyes at Lisa, who only responded with innocent eyes and a smile. Veronica shrugged after a staring contest of five seconds and put her arms around Lisa's neck. She leaned forward, giving Lisa quite an enjoyable view down her cleavage and said, “I am quite jealous, though. Dear Lisa fell in love before I had the chance to do anything. I wanted to keep the cute you all for me but it seems that will not be possible. Makes me quite sad.”

With a wronged look and a pout, Veronica leaned closer and closer to Lisa. Her arms interwoven behind Lisa's neck locked her in place. When their noses bumped against each other, Veronica stopped and smiled. She stared into Lisa's blue eyes, that had been darting between her bosom and her face the whole time.

“Will darling abandon me now? At least spent one last afternoon or night together with me before that happens? Just you and me, hmm?” Veronica whispered as her lips closed in on Lisa's lips. However, just as she was about to taste the sweets, Lisa turned her head and the kiss landed on her cheeks instead. Witha wry smile, Veronica distanced herself a bit from Lisa and waited for her to speak.

“I'm sorry. I wouldn't mind playing a bit nor deny myself a treat. However, a kiss is not something I can give you,” Lisa said with a sigh and smiled faintly at Veronica. She looked at her and lost herself.

Her sister had only ever kissed one person, no matter how many girls she brought home. A trait she had continued after her sister passed, no matter with whom she had slept in her old world. She looked ahead, avoiding Veronica's eyes.

The train still rattled as it moved in-between stations. The wind from the open overhead windows lifted the hair of the two. All around them were people, going about their lives as they waited for the train to arrive at their station. Amidst that plethora of people, they sat close to each other, lost within their own world.

“Hmm~ Is that so, what a shame~ But then-” Veronica mumbled as she put an arm around Lisa's waist and pulled their bodies against each other, not caring for any curious glances from the other passengers. She looked at the face in her embrace that seemed to only alternate between a calm smile and a pouting expression. It really made her want to see how it would look all flushed and panting. She whispered, “you wouldn't mind spending an afternoon or even night with me, right? You said it yourself, you wouldn't mind playing around a bit~”

Lisa felt the delicate yet curvy body of Veronica as she was pressed against her. She saw that face resembling so much that of her sister. There was an inquisitive look in her warm purple eyes but a charming smirk on her lips. And she felt the warm breath on her ears as Veronica whispered to her. She really is a temptress. A temptress so similar to her sister, it made her feel a bit weak.

“Sure, I wouldn't mind a date,” said Lisa with a slight smile.

“Haha, then let's go on a small one right now~,” Veronica said with happiness in her voice. She looked down at the white cat that was unhappily squished between them and smirked. “Go back to your master, I'll occupy her for now. She'll come later to him.”

The white cate growled low for a few seconds but in the end, still disappeared from Lisa's lap. Lisa only glanced curiously at the two but didn't bother to comment. Veronica meanwhile pulled her even closer, almost on her thighs, and stroked her waist.

The train continued on with both of them silent in an embrace. The fast-moving scenery of a white and red city constantly before them along with the influx of people whenever the train stops. Along with the lively conversations held, Lisa felt as if she had returned back to her old world. She had always liked to take the train to experience such a scene.

She leaned on Veronica and sighed. However, she felt a bit guilty about going on a date right after she promised Felicia to make the girl her own. But it's just some fun, just some harmless playing around, so it should be fine. She did enough of that in her old world. Still, she can't wait to see Felicia again and have her in her embrace.

Eventually, with the announcement of the Milar Street Station, the two stood up and walked out of the train. Lisa overlooked the scenic boulevard again and smiled. From the elevated platform, she could see the bustle just like yesterday. Couples and Families enjoyed the afternoon on the wide street.

The greenery scattered across the paved street, the glittering lake beside it, and the tall tower at the far end. Along with the lively atmosphere, it really made for a picture-perfect scene.

“Let's go get something to eat and then let's relax near the lake,” Veronica took the lead, and with their arms interwoven, they went down the platform.

While walking they stayed mostly silent. Just enjoying the afternoon on the boulevard. The surrounding bustle made for enough noise for the two anyway. Also providing the occasional short talk should something interesting happen. Like a dog almost jumping over the railings into the lake.

After a few minutes of Veronica leading, they arrived at a well-visited stall standing on the boulevard. There were quite a few scattered across the street, with this one being barely any different from them.

Obviously, like any other, they waited admits the line till there turn came to buy. Once Lisa got a good look at the food Veronica recommended, she chuckled with humor. The so-called creme Wraps prepared cutely and presented with a sweet scent were really just crepes.

“I'll have a vanilla blueberry one, and my darling here a chocolate blueberry one please,” Veronica said to the man in his forties preparing the crepes. Lisa glanced at her as she didn't even ask for her opinion but didn't say anything. She would have chosen chocolate anyway.

With a pretty chocolate crepe or creme Wrap, in hand, Lisa walked with Veronica across the boulevard to a bench that and sat down with her. The wide and glittering lake before them, the two relaxed close to each other on the bench.

“The stall is quite well-known for its superb sweets. Every day they have something different making it a sweet experience,” Veronica said and took a bite of her blueberry one. She closed her eyes as she tasted the sweet creme and blueberry sauce. Lisa followed her suit and took a small bite of her chocolate crepe.

She couldn't help and also close her eyes in the delight of a delicious creme and the sweet chocolate. She quickly took another bite to taste the masterpiece of a crepe again. The fluffy creme feeling like a cloud watered with chocolate in her mouth.

She opened her eyes to see Veronica staring at her with a proud look. Smiling at her, Lisa said, “It really tastes delicious, thank you.”

“hehe, I can see that my dear,” Veronica returned with a chuckle. She reached out and wiped some cream from Lisa's and put the finger with it in her mouth. “It really tastes great.”

Lisa didn't mind and smiled at the sight. She held her own crepe before Veronica and said, “Want to taste mine and I taste yours?”

Without a word, Veronica reached her own out and they both took a bite. At the same time, they closed their eyes and enjoyed the fluffiness of the creme and the sweet taste of chocolate and vanilla blueberry. Opening their eyes, they both chuckled at the sight of their mouthes lined with white creme.

After wiping their mouths for each other, Lisa and Veronica went back to eating their own in a slow, relaxed pace.

While eating, Lisa decided she is definitely going to bring Felicia here one day. The afternoon sun and wind along with the picturesque view of a lake with the rising city behind it made for a great dating place. She can't wait to bring the adorable girl here.

She smiled and finished the rest of her crepe. Snuggling a bit closer to Veronica, she looked at her and said, “Thank you, Veronica.”

“Anytime again, darling. And a piece of advice from me; don't worry about the princess too much, focus on what you gave to do, for now, she'll be safe with that king protecting her now,” Veronica said. She then leaned and pecked Lisa on the cheeks. Leaning then near her ear, she whispered, “If you want too we even can spend a night together the next few days, I'll be in town only for a few more days after all.”

“I'll consider it,” Lisa said with a calm smile. She had gotten quite used to her ways so she wasn't too fazed by the hot breath on her ear. Not that it meant8 she won't accept that proposal.

“Hmm, well, I won't hold you up any longer. I'm sure quite anxious about getting stronger with a goal in mind,” Veronica kissed her once more on the cheek after she spoke. After she stood up and with a light twirl of her dress she said, “It was a fun small date, Lisa, See you~”

“See you,” Lisa said while she winked at the leaving Veronica. Once the woman resembling her sister a bit too much disappeared from her sight, she stood up and stretched.

She overlooked the busy boulevard once more and then walked towards the tall tower belong to ber master. Feeling much less tense, she strolled with a small smile along the paved street.

 

Uploading this while tired, so there will be no insightful comment this time!.....
I just hope I can implement the nice advice I got properly. If you have any feedback please share!

Thank you for your time and have a nice and most pleasant day!!

10