Chapter 2: Problem Bearer
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Leyana was pulled by Mark from her hand Aleyo hold her other hand.

Mark: What's the problem?

Aleyo: My young brother told me everything you're plotting, you can't lose your tied lies easily, put your hands off her.

Mark: What do you mean?

Aleyo: If you don't know it, I'll take her with me, let's go.

Mark: Who the hell are you to take her away from me!?

Aleyo: I'm someone you shouldn't mess with.

Aleyo take her back to her room.

Leyana: How'd you know that this is my room?

Aleyo: You'll know it soon I think. Now here's my advice, whenever he tries to get close to you at the school try to get near a wandering teacher, if you're outside you mustn't run away or things will get suspicious, try mixing with the crowd and shift in different direction. I'm going now bye.

Leyana: Thank you for helping me.

Aleyo: You're welcome.

Aleyo walks away. As the recess is still long before the incoming subject arrives, Mark wasn't coming yet, she was thinking of talking to her classmates just like Sir. Jason said. She did it to her nearby classmates named as Hamanda Andesa.

Leyana: Ugh hi Andesa... can I...

Hamanda has orange hair and green pupil eyes.

Hamanda tries to not look at her as she cover her face with her book acting like reading. She didn't said a word and Leyana just walk away because Hamanda looks uncomfortable when near her. She tried to talk from her other classmate named as Karlson but he looks dangerous when she tried to talk to him so she gave up, the other from her back wasn't there yet.

She sit down to her chair and started drawing, Leyana can feel that Hamanda feels interested and looking when I'm not looking at her, Leyana take a deep breath without distracting Hamanda nor letting her notice that she can feel her.

...

The school bell rings means the recces was finished and Leyana finished her drawing just in time, it was a picture of a tree with hanging vines with a flower below, Hamanda looks amazed from her drawing, Leyana feels happy about it and she can't hide her smile.

She was thinking of giving it to her but the teacher just arrived right before she was able to extend her hands to her, Mark didn't arrived at all.

Jason: Alright get back to your seats and we're going to discuss about the schedule and subject, this includes the magic and physical training so sharpen your ears and print everything I said or you'll be struggling.

...

After few hours past the school bell ring again.

Jason: Alright before you all go home, clean the classroom from the students assigned, I hope you follow because we don't want to get reported from the principal.

They cleaned the room, Hamanda's bag and books fell from the floor, Hamanda get the bag and stuffs while Leyana took the chance to help her while ping the drawing and a folded letter on it and giving it back to her, Hamanda take the book from her but didn't say any thank to her.

Leyana saw the bag of Mark was missing, she think he took it while he has a chance and she just continued cleaning. After the cleaning they go home.

Leyana walk alone, she pass by people on her way but she keep her eyes sharp if Mark was there. Instead of keeping eyes for Mark she ends up from even more trouble, she faced a group of students from Remendor Academy, a school where the Great Remendor the Wizard built, they are private and mostly have the largest land mass and specialized for different kinds of creatures so only people who have richest can afford to enroll their kids, the students looked at her with a daring eyes, Leyana looked down as she tried not to make things word, but one of the students grabbed her shoulder.

Student 1: Shouldn't you have to say sorry for hitting me?

Student 2: And why are you alone? This place is too crowded, you should be careful.

Leyana: (Why do they have to be this cocky...?)

Mark: Hey... Why are you putting your fingers to that bitch, don't you see who she is? Now put your dirty finger away from her.

Student 3: Who the hell are you to talk to us like that!

Mark: Here's something I'll tell you only once... She is not your school property, she is ours, and you can't hold someone that this school doesn't own, now screw.

Student 1: You're cocky as hell, you want to be taught a lesson!

Mark: Well let's go then!

Aleyo: That's enough!

Student 2: Who the He-

Aleyo: Say a single bad word and you will never like what I will do... do you understand?

Venson's appearance and his look was different from what she saw from school.

Mark: You again!?

Aleyo: Freshmen shouldn't be fighting. Now all of you go home now.

Student 1: Tsk stupid poor.

Mark: Who's poor huh!

Student 1: You want to fight huh!

Aleyo: I said that's enough!

Aleyo cast a white magic that summons a strong current of wind to distract them, the students walk away as Aleyo look at them as the go, Leyana walks away but Mark stopped her by holding from her back.

Mark: Where's my bag, did you took it?

Leyana: Sorry...

Mark: Why you!

Before Leyana wasn't able to finish his word but Mark cast a dark magic at his fist and hit Leyana's head, she was carried by the force making her flew away and hit to a wall.

Aleyo: Did you know what just do?!

Mark: I didn't hit her too hard.

Aleyo: For you because you don't feel what your magic force does! She might die because of that! Let's find her!

While they run to find Leyana, Leyana stands up from the floor after she hit the wall, she get her stuffs that fell and put it back in the bag, she walks away after she get it all without saying to Aleyo, she looked down as she shed tears to hide her eyes, she wear a hat to cover the sun and shade her hair, she walk away without saying anything.

She got home, her father and mother found her clothes was messed up.

Mother: Happened to you?

Leyana: I fell from the ground.

Father: Then why your hands are shacking like you're hurt, don't worry, just ignore them, I'll talk to them and ask to stop.

Without a reply from Leyana she walk back upstairs and head to his room.

Mother: What happened?

Father: She's being bullied by the students from the Remendor Academy and was being hurt by her own classmates.

Mother: Poor girl, shouldn't we just head to Great Grandpa's castle?

Father: The World of Dark? Grandpa's castle is still in repair we can't go there yet, he said that it'll take a year and a half to finish.

...

Mark was just walking at the side walk when suddenly Venson appeared and punched him at the stomach.

Venson: Did I just told you to stay away from her! Why the hell are you hitting her even if she didn't even stole your book in the first place!

Mark: What the hell are you-

Venson throw Mark's bag at his face.

Mark: So you are!

Venson: Now apologize to her or it'll have a bad impact.

Mark: Who the hell are you to command me like a dog, you didn't appear even if you're already watching us in the first place!

Venson walk away.

Mark: Hey! We're not done yet!

Venson didn't reply anything and ignore him, he walks away with someone who's familiar, it was Aleyo.

 

0