Chapter 23: FOR THE ONES WE LOVE
26 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Respect is love.

 

 

Charles removed his make up and took a bath as soon as they reached his apartment. He came out of the bedroom wearing a simple white shirt topped with a knitted grey sweater. A comfortable pair of black jogging pants warmed his cold legs. It was a bit chilly around this time of the year. It will get even colder in the next few months. He saw Bentley whose eyes were closed as he laid on the couch. Charles took the opportunity to cuddle up to his ripped boyfriend.

 

Bentley’s nap was interrupted when he felt a weight on his chest. When he opened his eyes, he was met with pink hair that was dripping on his shirt.

 

“Argh! Bunny do you want to get sick? Get up and wipe your hair.” Bentley pushed Charles aside.

 

But Charles grumbled and clung to him. “I want cuddles. It’s cold.”

 

“It’s cold because your hair is still wet. Stay here. I’m going to get the blow dryer.” Bentley sat up and peeled Charles’ hands easily off his thick biceps.

 

Charles had no choice but to wait for his boyfriend to come back.

 

Soon, he felt warmth on his head as Bentley dried his hair. The humming of the machine stopped. Charles turned around and gave Bentley a peck on his lips.

 

“Thank you for taking care of me my big bear.” Charles smiled.

 

“Anything for you, bunny.” Bentley pinched his boyfriend’s cheeks.

 

They had been together since they were 16 years old. At 19, their relationship was still going strong.

 

Bentley met Charles when they were in senior high. Charles was the new kid in school and was a flaming homosexual. This did not go well with the other kids and the teachers. Charles became a target for bullies. Despite Charles fighting back, he was no match for them with his lanky build. Bentley came to his rescue. They became inseparable ever since.

 

After turning 18, they moved in together and transferred to another city. Bentley took Engineering while Charles followed his heart and studied cosmetology.

 

Charles stood up and walked to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator to see what they currently had. Suddenly he felt a bulge press against his butt. Bentley’s arms wrapped around his small waist. “What do you want to eat?”

 

“You,” came a sultry voice beside his ears.

 

Charles felt his face heat up. “Fri- Fried chicken it is.”

 

He pulled away from Bentley’s embrace. He may be called a flaming homosexual but he was not flaming in the bedroom.

 

He pulled the frozen chicken and thawed it on the microwave.

 

It wasn’t that he did not want to be intimate with Bentley. He was just scared. Bentley’s girth was a no joking matter. This was one of the reasons why until now they still haven’t gone all the way. Charles did use his hands and gave blowjobs to please his partner and to ease his own guilt.

 

Sometimes he thought that Bentley was frustrated with him. Any male would feel that way if they were unable to go for the home run after three years. But surprisingly, Bentley never complained. Charles never forced him neither did he show dissatisfaction. This added to Charles’ guilt. But at the same time this affirmed his love for Bentley. Bentley was the person who truly respected him and made him feel accepted. How you respect your partner is one way of showing your love. This is what he learned in his relationship with Bentley.

 

While Charles did the cooking, Bentley took a bath.

 

Bentley enjoyed their meal and volunteered to do the dishes. Charles took the opportunity to prepare himself in the bathroom.

 

Bentley was oblivious as he played Fortnite. He was used to Charles staying inside their closed bedroom for his vlogging activities.  Later into the night, Bentley’s eyes got tired and he decided to go to sleep. It was already close to midnight and he was hopeful that by that time, Charles was done filming.

 

He opened the door to their bedroom and got a pleasant surprise.

 

In the dark bedroom, Charles laid spread out naked only to be illuminated by the dim night lamp. Attached to his puckered hole was a black string with a loop.

 

“Bunny, what are you doing?” Bentley cleared his throat. He did not want to get ahead of himself but he the evidence of arousal already strained against his pants.

 

“I’m ready.” Charles spoke with determination. The flush in his cheeks betrayed his embarrassment.

 

The bed sank when Bentley crawled towards Charles.  He experimentally tugged at the rubber loop.

 

“Ahh. Please be gentle.” Charles stifled a moan. His eyes were misty when he pleaded.

 

His reply came in a form of a sensual kiss. He saw the lust in Bentley’s eyes and he could not help but feel excited.

 

“I will take care of you bunny.”

 

That night Bentley worshipped the soft pale body underneath him. There was no rush in their coupling. With gentle strokes Bentley brought Charles into the heights of pleasure. There was plenty of time to do more exciting positions in the future. But for now, the night was about Charles. He wanted to make Charles’ first time pleasant. His boyfriend deserved all the love in the world.  He would never allow Charles to suffer from grievance.

 

Jared was busy pondering over the improvements which he wanted to incorporate in the restaurant when he heard a faint knock. He told them to come in. He had a big smile on his face when he saw Daniel appear. With big strides Jared walked to Daniel to give him a hug.

 

Daniel embraced Jared tight. One month of not seeing each other felt like a long time for him. He buried his nose on Jared’s neck. “I miss you!”

 

“I miss you too!” Jared pulled away to give Daniel a smack on his lips. “I thought your flight is due tomorrow?”

 

“I finished my meetings early and rushed back home.” Daniel grinned.

 

Home. That one word made Jared’s heart flutter. “Let me make something for you quick. You can relax here for a bit.”

 

“That would be nice, love.” Daniel took off his jacket and his necktie. He draped them at the back of the couch. “But I wanna feast on you instead.”

 

Jared would have succumbed to Daniel’s sultry voice if it weren’t for the man’s hungry stomach protesting. “Let’s fill your stomach first.”

 

Jared cooked creamy herb chicken and prepared a vegetable salad as a side dish. Then he cut a slice of blueberry cheesecake for dessert. It was nothing fancy but Daniel enjoyed all of it.

 

They retreated back to the office after the meal. While they were both seated on the couch, Daniel noticed that something was bothering Jared. Being best friends for many years made him more sensitive to Jared’s mood.

 

“Love, do you remember your offer about putting a body guard on Jamie?” Jared did not like asking for help but at the moment he had no one to turn to.

 

“Yeah. Is there a problem?” Daniel asked with concern in his eyes.

 

“I’ve told you about the progress of the case. Right?”

 

“Yes.” Daniel nodded. It was a big progress and with this they can go somewhere. However, things will get more dangerous in the future considering the people who were involved.

 

“Yesterday, I was up late until dawn working on a new recipe. I remembered my conversation with my sister the other day so I decided to check on Jamie. But when I opened his room, he was not there. I tried to find him outside but I did not know where to look. I couldn’t go back to sleep so I stayed up. At around 5 am, I heard Jamie’s room being opened.” Jared rubbed his temple with his right hand.

 

Daniel pulled Jared closer to him. “Maybe he went outside for an exercise. I do that too when I don’t to use the treadmill at home.” Daniel did not want to speculate and make Jared anxious even further.

 

“Love, you and I know Jamie cannot walk long distances without stumbling. How could he go on jogging when the pain becomes unbearable the more he over exerts himself?”

 

“But, Love, he was allowed to have prescription medication because his lungs already recovered. This was last month, remember? What if the medicine worked and he was able to walk without support?” Daniel remained positive.

 

“Still, I need your help.” Jared’s eyes begged Daniel.

 

Looking at his boyfriend’s imploring face, Daniel acquiesced. Daniel entwined their fingers together and kissed the back of Jared’s hand.

 

“Consider it done, love.” Daniel believed that some things are worth doing for the ones we love.

2