2. Shinobi world and a mission.
3.4k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Third person POV)
It was night time, konohagakure had just been attacked. All those who could move were helping in one way or the other. Some were searching for possible survivors in the rubble while the others were moving people to safety. A few Jonins were even dispatched for the lookout in case something wrong happens again. Third hokage did not want to risk lives again in the moment of carelessness.
The small hospital of village was filled to brim. After all the beds were occupied, patients were made to take treatment on the floor. People were getting tired but they also knew that they were lucky that they survived.
And so they did what they had to do....move on with their lives.
But in all the commotion, no one noticed that one more baby was sleeping in the cradle next to the newborn child of fourth hokage and the next jinchuriki of nine tails the one that wrecked the havoc tonight.
The baby was quite curious as it kept looking around with his deep black eyes. The baby appeared to be only a few months old and was very active for someone his age.
Especially when he saw Naruto lying in the cradle next to him, he started waving his small fist around with pure excitement.
Suddenly a blue screen appeared in front of the baby that only the baby could see.

**Congratulations brat!! I am glad that you took a liking to my choice of world but you would have been glad no matter which world i would have sent you to.
Now first thing first, I took the liberty of arranging an identity for you in the village. You will be called Hiroshi in this world and your parents in this world have supposedly died a few days back in a mission and since then you have been under the care of village.
On to the next matter, your current body is a normal body and will gain a bit of grandmist body's power and abilities only after you have stopped the massacre of Uchiha clan.
Ps: your artifact will be made available to you after a few years' time.**

"..."

After a moment of silence, Hiroshi started crying at the top of lungs.
'Why??!? God! Why?? you could have simply said that you don't want to grant me my wish? why do you have to screw me? First you make me a child, a normal child and now you want to me to stop massacre of Uchiha clan with nothing. How will I even stop it? As I am now, I can only eat and shit.
Do you want me use my shit to save uchihas?'
He kept on crying much to the annoyance of the already tired nurse in charge. She took the baby Hiroshi and started feeding him milk with a bottle while grumbling that she had better things to do.
To his surprise, he started calming down as the feeling of fulfillment took over him. He soon started feeling sleepy.
'F**k this body. screw everything. I am already giving up on the Grandmist body but then I'll steal Naruto and run to akatsuki to join them. I'll be biggest f**king villain in the history of Naruto series.'
And so the supposedly future biggest villain slept like a baby. well he was one.
A year passed, as the four seasons took their turns in coming and going as they please. Hiroshi was still living under the care of the village along with few other orphans and Naruto. He also understood that he won't be able to go down the villain route. He can atmost turn into an anti hero but cannot turn into a villainous character.
'Maybe there is a way!!'
Hiroshi still hoped for the best but he also knew than he had no time as the massacre would take place in next five to six years.
That being said, Hiroshi still can't do anything as he can't even speak japanese except for a few simple sentences. So first he decided to learn the language that all the anime use.
Soon two more years passed and Hiroshi turned three. He now decided to train his body. He decided that he wouldn't do something extreme...He would only play a lot with the kids.
'It is still the body of a child. If I do something extreme, there is a chance of harming it. And it's not as if I can do anything else...No matter how much I decide to do something extreme..my body will not follow. Heck, I can't even sense chakra so training my chakra is out of question too. Is there any other way?'
"Hiroshi Ni, No one plays with me..ya know."
Hiroshi was interrupted by the voice of a small child. It was Naruto; Blond hairs, blue eyes, with whiskers on his cheeks. He was a bit more adorable than the pitiable self as shown in the manga or anime.
A part of the credit goes to Hiroshi who despite being told by others to stay away from Demon fox just wouldn't stay away. He couldn't do it. Any Naruto fan if given a chance would never abandon Naruto at this time.
And since Hiroshi was a few months older than Naruto, he became the older brother.
"Those pigs are stupid. we will play on our own. Let us race to entrance of the village. Winner gets the ice cream."
Time passed and soon both Naruto and Hiroshi became five and were told to live on their own while the village would only give them pocket money monthly.
They were also told that they will be enrolled in the ninja academy so that they can become fully fledged shinobi.
Naruto was excited but when he thought of living alone, he became depressed.
"Hiroshi ni, we'll still meet daily...right?"
Hiroshi looked at Naruto and thought how ridiculous everyone was.
"Of course, brat."
"I ain't a brat, ya know!"
"If I say you are a brat, then you are a brat. You can't even do a simple transformation so you are a brat."
"Just you wait baka-Hiro ni...I will do it ya know!"
Hiroshi immediately smacked Naruto who in turn started punching back.
Both fought for a while before they started laughing and running.

39