3. *Title at the end*
2.8k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hiroshi's POV)

I went to the arranged apartment in the village along with a chunin medical ninja was accompanying me and Naruto. I did not talk to him and neither did he. Without wondering why, I knew it was because Naruto was jinchuriki. so both me and Naruto decided to ignore him.

The allocated apartments were at some distance from each other so first we dropped off Naruto and then I was taken to my apartment.

"I have safely escorted both of you! Goodluck!"

The medical ninja said his piece and vanished leaving me all alone.

I entered the apartment while feeling empty for the first time in a while. I started arranging things haphazardly as I remembered my parents. My Pops and mom, both of them would have been sad upon hearing my death but I couldn't do anything about it for now. Maybe after I get the ability to travel between worlds, I would go and see them. Its not as if I was not allowed to.

But for now, there is nothing I can do about it.

"Sigh!!"

With a sigh, I continued with my work. My body has grown steadily and I also started learning some slight uses of chakra. Although I am not well versed in the chakra manipulation, but I have certainly made some progress. A few days back I also performed my first successful transformation jutsu. I changed into my adult form from before my death as it was easier for me to visualize it. But I still have a long way to go.

The time for the massacre is also nearing as most of the Uchihas have been moved to a secluded part of the village because they were being suspected of being behind the the attack 5 years ago. Uchihas too would have started planning the revolt.

And I have no clue on how to solve the problem. No one would believe me if I told someone and I would at most stand out as sore thumb and I currently need to tuck my tail in as there are a lot of people who can simply make me vanish.

Tobi or obito wouldn't even need to be near me to kill me.. As long as I am in his field of vision, I am a goner.

"Sigh!"

I sighed again and finally completed arranging everything properly.

"I should check on Naruto and see if he is doing okay."

____________________________________________

A few days passed and I settled in quite nicely in my apartment. although it is lonely but it gives me more time to train my flexibility and chakra.

I was not born with enormous amount of chakra but I can slowly and steadily change that. I need to focus on the control as well.

But before that, let me go and checkout the academy where I would be spending a lot of my time untill graduation.

I started running towards the academy and when I was about to reach academy, I saw a few boys surrounding a girl and bullying her.

"You bastards! leave her alone."

I immediately rushed with some anger and beat the crap out of kids bullying the girl.

"Run!! the big demon head is here!"

They immediately scramed as fast as they could. I have had a few confrontations with this group of bullies when they bad mouthed Naruto and I beat them most of the times.

Well they were no fighters and even if I knew nothing of fighting or fighting techniques, mentally I was way beyond them.

I then turned to look at the girl. She had black hairs and white pupils and looked someone from noble family. It was her. It was Hinata Chan. Hinata Hyuga.

'I am sorry Naruto. It is above me and you.'

She looked at me with a slight panic in her eyes but still did not forget her manners as she bowed at me with a squeaky,

"Thank you!!"

'CUTE!' I thought.

But before I could respond someone rushed towards us.

"Lady Hinata, are you okay? Are you hurt? Let us go!"

Someone from Hyuga clan took her away from there.

"Hahaha!"

I happily start laughing as I made my way to academy. I checked out the whole building but was not allowed to go in. Well no worries, I am going to there anyways.

I then went to Naruto's and stayed there for a while while bickering with him. He too has made nice progress with transformation jutsu.

so after spending some time there I started moving towards my apartment.

As I went inside, I saw someone or something sitting on the floor.

It was skyblue cat with round hands. After looking at it for a while, I jumped on it with tears in my eyes.

"DORAEMON!!!"

*Title: Doraemon*

30