4. Rip-offs can sometimes be better than original!!
2.5k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hiroshi's POV)

It was evening. Everyone in the neighbourhood was getting back from their work or preparing their dinner. But suddenly a shrill voice disrupted that atmosphere. Everyone looked at the apartment from where that voice came from. But after seeing that it was from the troublemaker's apartment who often beat the kids around, they shook their head and carried on with their work. A few small kids were excited thinking that the retribution came at last but unknown to them....I was meeting the ultimate, the penultimate, the legen...wait for it....dary, legendary wish fulfilling machine, Doraemon.

As I lunged at the cat, the blue cat was immediately surprised while I started crying waterfalls from both my eyes. I didn't give two craps or even a small fart about its surprised reaction and kept on crying while it struggled in my arms.

"Let go of me Hiroshi...Let go!"

"No, I won't Doraemon. I won't. God is bullying me way too much. He gave me such a bullshit mission. What was he expecting telling a kid to stop the Uchiha massacre.!? I don't wanna live. T-T Doraemon!!"

"Alright Alright. Let go of me first and I'll do something about it."

Like a good boy that I was, I immediately let him go. As I thought Doraemon already knew of my plight.

He looked at me with a small pensive gaze and started rummaging through his 4-D pocket.

"As God promised you,  you shall be given the promised artifact... Aha...here it is!"

As I looked at him with stars in my eyes, I saw him taking out a silverish ball of steel about the size of a football

"The Hiroshi's Watch!!!" He shouted.

"…...."

"Ahem!! I guess I got a little carried away."

"Yeah, you kinda did."

"I am sorry! Its just that it has become something of an habit!! Anyways, let me explain, long long ago, there lived a man named Solomon. He was from a different earth from mine or yours. One day God gave him a ring that allowed him to command demons and become a great king.

And just like him you shall be given a watch."

He slowly opened the steel ball and something green started floating up.

(┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻

"Omnitrix"

I was ecstatic and immediately went ahead to grab it. Well, its mine anyways.

But before I could grab it, it latched on to my left wrist.

"Woah!! so cool! just like in the Ben 10!!" 

The watch pretty much looked exactly like the first omnitrix Ben Tennyson wore except it was showing time, showing time, showing time. well the important things must be repeated thrice.

"Tut Tut Tut!! Its not omnitrix, it just looks like one...I told you its Hiroshi' Watch!!"

As i was admiring the watch, Doraemon started started speaking.

"How is it different? And how come it does nothing when I press this button?" 

"There is a great difference between this watch and omnitrix. For starters unlike omnitrix it permanently changes your body. It won't change you appearance but it will grant you the ability specific to that race or DNA. For example, if you take a DNA sample from Naruto, then although your appearance will not change, you will be allowed to choose one of the abilities that are unique to Uzumaki clan. And if you want to assimilate another ability specific to Uzumaki clan then you need to get DNA of another individual of Uzumaki clan."

"Oo!! There are a lots of restrictions..I guess."

Doraemon ignored my comment and continued after rolling his eyes.

"You can only absorb one set of DNA at a time and it will take about 20-30 days to change your body permanently. And this is just one of its many abilities but you will need to do some quests and upgrade your watch to unlock them."

"I see. More quests and missions I guess...but why isn't this watch working even when i press the buttons?"

"It is currently in a pseudo standby mode showing only the time and will begin functioning properly when you absorb the first DNA."

"Anyways, Thanks... I guess but still I would have preferred you over omnitrix as my artifact."

"Wha!! What did you say?"

I didn't expect such a big reaction from my casual comment. I looked at Doraemon who was probably happy.

It will be long before I would understand the reason behind his happiness.

"Ma Ma!! You really know how to butter people up. huh Hiroshi!?"

He said while trying to rub his head.

"Alright then, it is time for me to go back. But before I go I want you to have a token of my friendship, here! DOCTOR BAG!!"

Oo!! it may come in handy sometime.

" Thank you!!"

We both said our farewells and Doraemon went to only God knows where through a small portal.

Alrighty, let us then go and get our first sample. There are a lot of choices but I ll start by someone whose DNA will be easy to take. Uzumaki Naruto!!

37