5. Using it
2.3k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting Naruto's DNA was easy. Hiroshi just had to pluck some of his hairs and bicker a bit to calm him down. After getting the strand of his hairs, Hiroshi brought it closer to the watch with Naruto looking at him intently.

"Woah!! That's a good watch Nii-san. Does it come in red?"

Hiroshi splendidly ignored Naruto while looking for any changes in the watch.

As soon as the strand of hair touched the watch, the watch turned yellow. It made a sweet mechanical sound and the dial rose up with a few words on the display.

-- To select the ability to absorb from DNA, turn the dial clockwise or counterclockwise. Once the desired ability is displayed. GENTLY push the dial down.--

Hiroshi did as instructed and saw plethora of abilities.

-- Boost regeneration(small)

-- Boost life force(small)

-- Increased Chakra reserves(small)

-- Improved physical prowess(small)

-- Increased affinity with wind element(small)

-- Boost regeneration (large)(cannot be extracted)

-- Increased Chakra reserves (large)(cannot be extracted)

-- Boost life force(large)(cannot be extracted)

-- Mind's eye of kagura(cannot be extracted)

-- Chakra chains(cannot be extracted)

-- Conceal chakra (cannot be extracted)

--

--

--

--

--

Well all in all, there were several abilities that Hiroshi could extract. There were even byakugan, sharingan and God knows what. It could be because they all share same ancestry. There were also a few abilities that were because Naruto was a reincarnation of Ashura like Increase Chakra reserves (large), Boost life force (large) that seemed to have affected his body. These abilities could not be extracted as well.

Human body is a treasure trove. Someone had said it right and Hiroshi was witnessing it first hand. And this was not just anybody, it was Naruto, the child of prophecy. He was basically meant to have a superior body, will and spirit.

But being with Naruto for long time, Hiroshi had come to understand him more than he could as a fan. Certainly, there were a lot of factors that helped Naruto into becoming a hero but the biggest ones would be his ultra optimistic nature and his stubbornness.

Hiroshi, no matter what could not simply extract these abilities. This made him admire Naruto more as a person than he admired him when he was just a fan.

But admiring is one thing, Hiroshi does not want to become Naruto. To put in simpler words, you can admire something or someone without trying to be like them. Not because you look down on them but because you are too comfortable with being yourself.

And once Hiroshi had decided, being himself became the easiest thing to do. It was effortless.

'Oh Thank God! For giving me another chance and for this f**king awesome watch. It is basically the biggest cheat one can ask for.'

Hiroshi thanked God and then started thinking hard about which ability to select.

"Hiro Nii. look the watch turned yellow and the dial...it came up. let me press it down!!"

And before Hiroshi could react Naruto pressed it down.

-- Increase Chakra reserves (small) selected.

Remaining time to completely absorb the ability: 21 days.--

"....."(Hiroshi)

"Oh, it went down. huh!!" (Naruto)

"...." (Hiroshi)

"Eh!! Hiro Nii!! you are making a scary face, ya know!"

Now, there are a lots of people in this world. Each one different yet same. And amongst these people is a rare breed of people who do than say.

And that was the day when Naruto understood the meaning of the proverb actions speak louder than words. And sometimes they hurt.

________________________________________________________________________________________

(Hiroshi' POV)

It has already been 21 days since we or rather Naruto selected the ability and I beat him up. The real reason I beat him up was because I wanted to be the one who smashes down the watch regardless of the ability selected. But he just had to ruin it.

But unexpectedly, it brought me a pleasant surprise.

Chakra is the energy that is made up of shintai energy(physical energy) and seishin energy (spiritual energy). Increasing chakra reserve gave both my body and mind a small boost.

The whole change took 21 days in total and each day I could feel myself growing stronger and sharper both in body and spirit.

Now all I need to do is also increase my control over it. I still don't have power to go against someone of even genin level much less the power required to stop the massacre.

I can atmost perform transformation jutsu repeatedly but using it in a real fight is a big no for me.

So today, I went into the forest to increase my chakra control and get familiar with my body after the boost.

I ran through the forest and jumped from one branch to another untill I reached a small clearing. It was where I hid a kunai that i found previously in the forest.

"Alright let's get the show on the road!!"

Increasing chakra control is difficult. It takes lots of efforts and patience. The basic exercise done in academy is leaf concentration practise and a more advance form of exercise was explained by Kakashi in which one had to climb a tree without using hands.

Sakura did it in one try but both Naruto and Sasuke had to train to gain control.

In theory, all I had to do was knead the chakra, focus it on my feet to climb the tree without hands just like walking on the surface. The only catch was that the stream of chakra cannot be more or less than required, and it must be constant.

I tried. I failed. I tried again and failed again.

But after a few tries I was able to get the hang of it.

clap clap clap

"Now that was fast. Mind telling me who taught you that?"

An aged voice rang in my ears.

I turned around and saw an old man smiling at me kindly in his red kimono and white haori.

It was third Hokage!!

**********************************************

Hello guys!! My p@treon is out.

Please support me and become my patron.

Link: [email protected]/lordozone

And here is the link to our discord server...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/UsQ3MH7

Any form of help such as becoming my patron or giving us likes and great ratings is much appreciated...love you all.

35