9. Back to the old life!!
1.9k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been three years since I came to the different earth that is also called Lemuria by the residents of AU. Although people around me do not know of this term, i knew it quite well.

Over the course of three years, I gained a lot. Not only i was able to increase my chakra quantity and the control, my speed in kneading chakra increased as well.

My chakra became almost twice before hitting the limits of my current body. In the series, there was a maximum amount of chakra one can form and use before it runs out forcing one to rest to replenish it. With practice, one could increase it but only to a certain extent. But since my body is still growing along with the ability of Uzumaki clan extracted from Naruto's DNA, the maximum limit of my body is increasing as well.

My chakra control reached to the extent that i am able to make my chakra flow through objects and create chakra threads. With some practice, I shall be able to use Hien(flying swallow), a technique used by Asuma Sarutobi where one can augment the cutting power of blade by making the chakra flow through it and extending the reach of blade.

My taijutsu and fighting techniques seem to have Improved as well. After all, i frequently watched the how to videos on martial arts while activating the copying ability of Sharingan.

Speaking of which, Sharingan didn't upgrade to three tomoe level despite my efforts and i seem to have hit the bottleneck on that front.

But despite everything, my biggest gain in these three years would be learning various things from books and professor Nayuta.

That world has electricity but has poor to no ways to store it so i started studying the ways to store electricity from the very scratch and if i had any doubt that i was not able to clear on my own, i would immediately ask professor Nayuta who was a walking encyclopedia, my very own version of google. I then learned how to make long distance communication devices to replace the chakra transmission communication devices and make some money while at it, some surveillance and anti surveillance devices and then finally, I started learning how to make firearms, long ranged sniper rifles to be exact. That world does not have the concept of firearms so if anything goes downhill, i will just put some lead into Danzo's head.

There is always some possibility of him evading everything but there is nothing i can do anything about it.

'I can only do my best and leave the rest!'

with such thoughts in mind, i started walking towards the professor's lab but before i could reach, i saw a small girl being taken into the laboratory on a stretcher.

"Looks like she is a lost kid just like Hiroshi. She was discovered in Tokyo recently."

"Hmm"

'she is here. it looks like i am about to be thrown away.'

And as i predicted, "That child's aptitude for heart hybrid gear is amazingly high. With Hiroshi's spec, it's meaningless to experiment more than this. You are not needed anymore."

"I see."

"Don't feel bad. your aptitude was even higher than my own kid but even so your aptitude is nothing when compared to that child. So, Goodbye."

And just like it was meant to happen i was successfully casted away. It was decided that i would be sent away from Ataraxia that day itself.

'Even though i knew that i would be thrown away after being used, it still stings.'

i thought while packing my bag.

--beep beep beep--

As if a medicine to cure my injured mind, i heard the familiar beeps after three full years lifting my spirits.

The omnitrix suddenly appeared on my left hand and displayed a message.

-- Mission completed

User has successfully played his part in professor's experiments. Unlocking rewards.

User shall now be transported back after adjusting the body--

________________________________________________________________________________________

Professor Nayuta's POV

Hiroshi, that child has always been an enigma. Three years ago, he was retrieved from near the entrances to AU making me believe that he was from AU himself but as it turned out, he was not.

His identity has always been a mystery and he himself, atrociously annoying.

I selected him to install core because i knew that cores were powered by life force and it just didn't seem logical to expose my own kin to danger when i had a replacement and a better test subject.

Following the same logic, he too was replaced when a better test subject was found.

"Professor!! subject Hiroshi suddenly disappeared from his room."

When i was reported of his sudden disappearance, i was shocked. One can not simply disappear especially when they under strict surveillance in Ataraxia.

I saw the videos again and again, frame by frame. He was there in one frame but in another there was nothing. Before his disappearance, he was simply fiddling with a watch that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

"Who are you Hiroshi? And what is that watch?"

I repeated the same for the umpteenth time while resolving myself to find him at all costs.

**********************************************

Hello guys!! My patreon is out.

Please support me and become my patron.

Link: www.patreon.com/lordozone

And here is the link to our discord server...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/UsQ3MH7

Any form of help such as becoming my patron or giving us great reviews is much appreciated...love you all.

35