12. First mission completed finally!
1.9k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Unknown to the common populace, a major shift in power had occurred last night. Root division had been disbanded but their members still had seal on their tongues and were dead set on following Danzo.

Danzo told the council that everything has been and will always be for the sake of village and expressed that should the Uchiha clan try to coup, he will do everything in his power to stop them hinting that he would kill them should they try to harm the village.

Council and Hokage couldn't do anything about it. He also decided to take a short break from everything hoping to find the culprit behind the mess.

"It would seem that i have been too focused on Uchihas that I neglected the other potential disasters roaming around in the village. For now, I'll let the uchiha crows to do as they please."

He understood more than others that Uchihas were not behind this so he decided to look for this new enemy to village's peace.

Unknown to him, the culprit was currently learning clone technique after his class.

Iruka sensei was not a specialist but he knew his way around kids thus his explanations were detailed and extremely easy to understand.

With a few tries, Hiroshi was able to create a single clone surprising Iruka. Unknown to him, Hiroshi's control over chakra was more than his own.

After understanding the basics, Hiroshi decided to say his gratitude and went to train on his own.....or not.

Hiroshi transformed again, covered himself and directly went towards the headquarters of konoha's police force and stopped at a good spot that was normally hidden near the police headquarters.

He took out a kunai and tied the letter to it.

"Gear, check. kunai, check. letter, check!"

After making sure that everything is prepared, he laid in wait.

After a good while, Fugaku appeared in his field of vision coming out of head quarters. what followed next was series of simple actions.

Action 1: Throw the kunai with the letter towards Fugaku.

Action 2: Shout "Eros".

Action 3: fly away with all his might.

That's right. Despite having a low output, Hiroshi's heart hybrid gear could grant him the ability to fly a short distance at a great speed.

And so after throwing the kunai, he didn't even look around and directly rushed into the forests.

That day, a lot of people in konohagakure saw something or someone fly through the sky and crash into the forest after shouting the magical word. Authorities tried to find out what or who was it that flew across half the village but no one was able to find anything.

That day, a few kids tried to shout the magic word that grants the ability to fly but were beaten up by their parents. A few adults tried as well.

Hiroshi laughed gleefully after seeing that he was safe. No one would be able to connect him with the flying man and that night, Hiroshi finally got the message that he had been hoping to see from the moment his second life started. He was also glad that somehow, only doing this has resulted in changing the future.

** Nicely done brat!! you have successfully completed the very first mission that was assigned to you. It made me very happy....very happy indeed. As promised, your body will be remade in accordance with our deal. The first level grants you the body of saint level strength, speed, potential and abilities that can be explored at your own convenience. You will also be granted the omni elemental body having the exceptional affinity with all the possible elements.

And now onto to the bonus part.

Since you showed me something interesting, let me give you a bonus.

First select any character from the given list and then select any two of their skills. But there is a catch, you will never be able to go to the universe of the character selected by you.

press and hold for more information.

-- Saitama(One punch man)

-- Gilgamesh(Fate/zero)

-- Goku(DB)

-- Whitebeard(one piece)

-- Chu Feng(martial god asura)

-- linley Baruch( coiling dragon)

-- Tang San(douluo dalu)

-- Natsu dragneel( fairy tail)

-- Kamiya yato( my entire class was summoned except me.)

--YoshioTanaka (Atelier Tanaka

-- Keyaru(Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi)**

Hiroshi went back to his house  and started thinking about what to select. They all were the worlds that Hiroshi would have wanted to visit at least once and all of them had pretty good abilities but even so after a careful consideration, he didn't hesitate before deciding....

Kamiya yato and two of his abilities, magic creation and super growth cheat.

And as he selected the abilities, he lost his consciousness. 

**********************************************

Hello guys!! My p@treon is out.

Please support me and become my patron.

Link: www.patreon.com/lordozone

And here is the link to our discord server...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/UsQ3MH7

Any form of help such as becoming my patron or giving us great reviews is much appreciated...love you all.

34