13. First rebirth!
1.9k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A unique, grey, foggy sort of energy appeared out of nowhere and filled every inch of Hiroshi's body including his mind and soul. Every fiber of his entire being was changing at an unprecedented rate. Within a mere moment his body became comparable to level 1 warriors and the change didn't stop there. It soon became comparable to level 2 warrior.

level 3 warrior

level 4 warrior

level 5

six

seven

eight

nine

and finally stopping at the body comparable to saint level warriors.

In the world of Hongmeng cosmos, a level 6 warrior could easily smash a gaint boulder into pieces while a saint level warrior could destroy mountains without breaking a sweat.

They were so strong that they were not even allowed to take part in wars and would only be allowed to fight other saint level warriors.

But becoming a saint level warrior was as difficult as climbing to heavens.

Only one person out of several thousands might reach to the peak of level 6 warrior which shows that even that was an unparalleled feat and breaking through the several fetters to reach saint layer was a feat that even in best cases might not even happen for several tens of years in mortal planes.

And now, Hiroshi was evolving into one such being.

If those saint level warriors saw this, they might even chough up blood and curse Hiroshi's ancestors for having such good luck.

This change happened practically in an instant and not a single soul in the entire five nations became aware that a monster had appeared in their midst having the power and strength rivalling that of a bijuu if not more.

Hiroshi opened his eyes and felt an immediate change. Everything had changed. The entire world had changed.

"No, it is not the world that changed but me."

His eyes turned sharper and could now see better and far. His body grew taller and was brimming with strength.

It was not only his body that experienced rebirth, his mind and soul have experienced change as well.

His thoughts were being processed at an unprecedented rate and the previously clouded thoughts cleared up as well.

"Has the world always been so beautiful?"

Hiroshi asked himself pleasantly surprised with everything he was experiencing.

His aura became more distinct and started imposing itself on the surroundings causing wind to blow in the room itself.

But before things could go out of hands, Hiroshi forcibly brought everything under control before heading out.

The night sky remained the same but when Hiroshi saw it, he could gaze into the far off galaxies as if seeing clouds of gases and previously dimmed stars that filled the entire night sky changed into great luminous sources, brightening up the night sky and enabling him to see just like in the day.

"I wonder what would happen if I use Byakugan after it activates."

Hiroshi then activated Sharingan to see if there was someone around and after confirming, he gave out a small chuckle.

"Alright, time to take a flight test!!"

Saints could fly and Hiroshi really wanted to experience that. Although he could fly using the heart hybrid gear, he could only do so for a small distance. The flight ability of saints on the other hand was in a totally different league.

With a thought, Hiroshi started levitating and after he reached a certain altitude.

BOOM

He went full power and broke the sound barrier alerting everyone in the village.

People wondered if the magical words have worked for someone.

The barrier team was alerted as well. They couldn't believe that someone went out of the village through air and it was so fast that they couldn't even see the figure properly.

After covering some distance, Hiroshi landed in an open area and started checking out his strength. Despite the sharp increase in power, Hiroshi was able to control it rather naturally that he believed was a perk from The God.

After wrecking havoc to his heart's content, Hiroshi decided to stop only to see that the entire landscape had changed; the mountains now had holes in them and entire place around him looked like it has experienced calamities after calamities.

"Now let us move on to the abilities of Kamiya Yato."

Kamiya Yato was a highschool student who was given special ability from a small god of his universe but was not sent to the different world due to that god's negligence.

And Now, Hiroshi was given two of the three skills that he was given namely, Magic creation and super growth.

After giving it a thought, Hiroshi made up his mind on what to do next. Currently, he needed two things very urgently. They were appraisal and teleportation. The first to check his own status precisely and the other... to get back to his house. 

**********************************************

 Hello guys!! My p@treon is out.

Please support me and become my patron.

Link: www.patreon.com/lordozone

And here is the link to our discord server...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/UsQ3MH7

Any form of help such as becoming my patron or giving us great reviews is much appreciated...love you all.

33