Chapter 196
204 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I could see how tired Jacob was, and how fulfilled he was while I laid my right leg over his belly, getting even closer to him in the process.

“I wish this would never end.” I enthused, in an attempt to exploit the weakness I created with my very own body.

“Likewise …” He said, looking out of the window for the first time in a while.

“Jacob …” I muttered.

“Yes?” He asked a bit dazed.

“I don’t want to lose you … and I have an idea.” I claimed and rubbed my cheek on his skin.

“Hmm?” He asked, still on cloud seven which was exactly what I needed. I just knew for sure that he wouldn’t agree to my proposal otherwise.

“I told you I know the saint, right? We have a long history with each other, and I´m sure she will help me. She is the saint, she has all the churches behind her and I doubt the king wouldn´t fulfil her wish. How about we encircle your home with a few guards and the saint and put pressure on your father to give you your freedom. You could come with me to the institute …” I explained.

“He would fight.” He claimed, which was probably true. I had seen him after all, and if he was truly a general, he would find ways to fight back.

“No, he wouldn’t. Nobody can win against the king.” I said, hoping he wouldn’t realize my lie.

“I don’t know … my family would still be hurt.” He claimed. Well, he didn´t know the saint, did he?

“No … we let all of them leave when he agrees to our demands. We could still visit them, whenever we have the time …” I muttered, my voice trailing off into the distance in an attempt to sound slightly dispirited, but not completely.

“I´m not sure…” He said and he shouldn’t be. My proposal was shit if one thought about it more than a few seconds. But I didn’t let him think as I kept rubbing my cheek on his chest.

“Please … do you want to throw that between us away? I love you … you only need to tell me where they live.” I said, hoping to increase the pressure on his muddled mind.

“Lucy … I …” He stumbled over his words, but I could see his conviction wavering.

“Please, let me gift you your freedom. You have given me so much more than that already …” I claimed and hugged him tightly.

“Is there really no other way?” He asked and looked at me in sadness.

“No, I don’t think so.” I shook my head slightly but still tried to keep as much skin contact as possible.

“I´ll show you the way tomorrow.” No. He would not. Tomorrow would be too late and he would probably change his mind. I didn’t do all of this for a damn promise he wouldn’t fulfil.

“I am afraid this isn´t possible. Within the next week, I will be forced to release all my mana at once again … and you cannot help the saint. You told me yourself you cannot disobey your father.” I said, lying my way out of everything like I always did.

“Fine … if that is really the only way. “ He was still incredibly hesitant, but I could see that my actions so far worked wonders. ”It is Baxter Street 98. Please, do make sure nobody gets hurt. And please, I beg you, don’t let anyone enter the building.”  Not a single lie. Perfect. Jackpot~

“Thank you … and I truly mean it that way.” I said and let go of him instantly. Slowly, I stood up and went to the opposite bed where I rummaged through the boxes.

“I´m afraid he took all the kinky stuff with him.” Jacob said, slowly furrowing his brows. A few seconds later, I already had the objects of my desire in my hands and strolled back to Jacob, completely naked of course.

“I think not.” I said and let the two handcuffs clank against each other. Slowly, I stepped onto the bed and knelt down over Jacob once more. He looked at me with interest as I gently grabbed his wrist and snapped a cuff close around him. Next, I secured him to the bed and repeated the same with the other hand.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek before standing up again and retrieving two ropes and cloth out of another box. He still kept looking at me as I walked back towards him and tied his legs at the other side of the bed.

“It is time that I am back in control.” I commented drily, knelt down next to his head and stared into his eyes. Slowly, he was realizing that something was wrong as my demeanour changed considerably and the eternal smile on my lips vanished. “I am truly thankful. For everything.” I said and pushed the cloth into his mouth.

At first, his screams were quiet as he looked at me, quite confused about the current situation, but as I began to dress again he got louder even though everything was still considerably muffled by the cloth. I was sure nobody would find him here for some time. After all, he wasn’t really worried about my moans and the walls seemed to be rather thick.

Satisfied, I already had the door unlocked, but stopped short of opening it. Sighing, I turned around, took the blanket and threw it over the panicking Jacob. Only then did I leave the room, my map and compass in my hands to search for a very specific spot.

Luckily, despite not being curfew, I escaped the building unseen. Well, I had to hide in an empty storeroom for some time as I heard a few students talking but otherwise, there wasn’t anything blocking my path. Shortly afterwards, I was already following my compass towards my escape vehicle, nodding friendly towards a group of female students on the way and reached the completely black carriage within minutes.

I nodded towards the coachman, gave him the address and opened the door, only to find someone completely unexpected inside. The whore, dressed in a maid attire sat on the left side, looking at me with more interest than usual.

I sighed, jumped into the carriage and sat down beside her. She sniffed the air, and then laughed loudly.

“By the gods, you reek of sex.” She said, still struggling to contain her laughter.

“Shut the fuck up.” I commented drily and looked out of the window.

“You always want me to keep quiet about this kind of stuff. You fucked someone, so what?” She said as if it was nothing.

“Just shut the fuck up.” I repeated, completely annoyed.

“Exactly like last time! You are really prudish.” She claimed and gave me an elbow check.

“Shut. The … what do you mean with last time?” I asked, quite surprised by her words.

“The last time you had sex?” She asked, a bit confused by my actions.

“That never happened.” Both she and I agreed that this was not sex we had. Definitely. Not.

“Hmm? Are you for real?” She asked, getting even more confused by my words.

“What do you mean?” I asked. It felt like we were talking past each other.

“Well, I can clearly remember you doing it with me.” I did nothing that day. I just laid on the bed while she tried to get into my brain.

“That wasn’t sex. You used me for your own satisfaction.” I claimed and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

“Eh? I´m sorry, but lesbian sex is a little bit different. You licked me, Lucinda, we were fucking each other like crazy because you were slightly desperate.” I blinked a few times as I couldn’t find any hint of a lie in her voice, nor her eyes, nor her posture.

“That … didn´t happen?” I asked, slightly uneasy about the difference in our memories.

“… are you serious?” She really remembered it differently. I opened my eyes wide, opened the door and asked the coachmen to stop right away. Shortly afterwards, I jumped out of the carriage onto the school grounds again, dashed to the back of the carriage and retrieved a folder with writing stuff, a quill and ink. Then, I immediately dashed back into the carriage, knelt onto the ground and started writing everything I experienced that day.

Something was wrong with me. Or with her. And there was only one reason. A god wanted me to forget. But that didn´t make any sense. The goddess of life wrote me that letter, clearly stating I had no other chance than to seduce him, which enabled me to break the promise I made all these times to Aska. And he? He knew that and would have given me another option if it was truly his desire. I was missing something … it had to be Aska. Somehow, he was still in my mind, fiddling with my memories even though he promised so often to leave my brain alone. But he had simply no incentive. He clearly didn´t want me to use my body as I did, and by making me forget everything, I was bound to do it again.

As I finished writing everything down sloppily, I folded the paper and gave it to the whore. She naturally opened it again without my agreement, but I couldn’t care less. I was thinking the whole time about my missing memories, or her wrong ones until she interrupted my thoughts by whistling loudly.

“Wow, that’s some steamy hot action right there. Can I take part next time?” She asked, finally folding the paper again.

“Why are you here?” I asked, annoyed by her very presence, even though it revealed so much.

“Oh, yeah. Mary retrieved the sapphire out of the king´s vault, and Tom managed to find a similar looking one in our stash. The gem is still safe and sound within the White´s estate, which is also protected by more guards than usual. The Wolf Street Gang also ceased all their operations …”

“Meaning they are either at their base or will meet Tom.” It was perfect. I could murder my way through their whole organisation while keeping Mary safe. They simply had to assume I holed myself up in the mansion to protect Mary, while in reality, the opposite would be the case. For now, Mary was saved, at least until this night was over.

“So … we have everything?” She asked shortly afterwards.

“The only issue is the gem. We still don´t know why they want it.” I commented.

“Ehh? As long as they can´t lay their paws on it …” She was right. And I would do anything to stop Sirius to get it.

4