Prologue: War and a new life. (You can skip this if you want)
174 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hold on! We're near the evacuation site!"

His surroundings were on fire, buildings were destroyed, from the back of him was his friend that have survived the war with him, but currently, she wasn't responding.

"Please...please..."

He heard an approaching vehicle on his back.

It was a tank.

He was afraid but he still acts to save his friend.

"Don't worry we'll survive this war the two of us, you promised right? What if we survive this war we will create a family? Please don't go..."

While saying it, he was running with all he could, the nearest evac site was hidden in the forest where the soldiers won't see them.

He keeps running to where the two of them won't be seen.

Hiding between the rubbles of destroyed buildings.

He dropped her gently to the ground.

"Please, your the only one left I don't want to lose, please I don't want another one that was close to me to die again in this war..."

He tried to feel her pulse since she wasn't responding.

As he felt that her pulse had stopped and felt that her body became cold.

"Mai?..."

He confirmed it again, a cold pulseless body.

"No way...not you two...those fuckers! I'm gonna kill them!"

Since she was the last one that survived with him he was filled with revenge.

He tried looking at his surroundings.

He saw a dead soldier that was dead by ice that covered its whole body, beside him was an anti-tank weapon.

He have known it from games but doesn't know its name.

He lifted it up even if it was heavy for him.

"Die! Fuckers!"

Before he fired it he casted something that would help the anti-tank to penetrate the enemy tank defense, he used all he could.

It was pointed at the tank that they previously were running away from.

It noticed him at the same time the anti-tank was locked.

The two fired at the same time.

He was hit, shrapnels exploded near him, before he could see the destruction of the tank, he was already dead.

While the anti-tank managed to penetrate its forcefield armor, it exploded with everything inside it, since he have hit the ammo rack it exploded from inside out.

---

"AaAaaAA!"

When he woke up he screamed.

Then he noticed that the place he was in was different from the rubbles of broken buildings he was in, instead it was something he was quite familiar with but he couldn't remember where he has seen it.

He heard footsteps.

As he turned towards the footstep a voice was heard through a door.

???: Young master are you okay?

She asked in a worried voice.

Suddenly time stopped and memories came flooding his mind.

"AaAAaA!"

He screamed, feeling that his mind is gonna explode he hold his head firmly.

???: Young master! Someone! Open this door immediately young master is in some kind of trouble!

It was the memories of the body he was in, Luke Stanford a 5-year-old boy who was in the family of a Barron and the main protagonist of a game that he was playing at since he was a child.

After the headache finished he recovered within a few seconds.

And analyzed everything he has.

Luke: I died, then brought here? What for? How about Mai?

He heard the knocks on the door.

???: Young master! Open the door or we'll have to open it by force!

(They surely don't want to use force as they might be punished, even if this family is a Barron it was still a noble so they are scared for possible punishment.)

He approached the door and opened it.

As he opened it three people have shown up, his personal maid Lily, the buttler Hoel, And his Little sister Rose that was a year younger than him.

He was familiar with them after experiencing the whole 5 years of Luke's memories, they now have merged with his mind.

Lily: Are you okay Young master? About the scream-

Hoel: What happened is there something wrong?

Rose: Brother! 

He answered the two with his own way of words.

Luke: I just have a nightmare.

""Phew""

Both Lily and Hoel Signed at the same time.

But Rose hugged Luke.

Rose: I'm here brother don't be scared okay?

She said it with a smile.

(Luke does have a close relationship with his little sister in the game but I'm glad they didn't turn to incest in the plot, but she would have a DLC that was romantic that they made a new game just for Rose fans.)

He said so in his mind.

He headpat her.

Rose: Ehehehe.

Luke: Thanks for being worried.

---

Right now it was lunchtime, the whole family Barron family eats together.

But there were just 4 of us on this big table.

Luckily this family was quite lively even if there are just the four of us here.

Rose: Mama Papa earlier brother have a nightmare...

Roxal: About your brother? Luke tell us if something is bothering you alright?

Luke: Yes Papa...

Sherl: That's my son! i'm proud of you!

Roxal: Of course he's our son he'll be strong and won't lie right?

Sherl: Right~

Rose: Me too!

Roxal: Our daughter too she's so cute!

That's how the family interacts when they are all at one place.

After finishing lunch Luke immediately goes back to the room.

Since he realized something he thinks about the plot of the game.

(Wait I'm gonna die if this continues on...because in this environment where we are being pampered we will turn ignorant.)

Then he thinks again.

(That's what turned the last boss to seek vengeance against her abusers and the people that lives in this world. Luke even meet her as a slave but he ignored her plead for help which is way late than when she wasn't a slave, the reason is she was turned into a sex slave that her last hope was for someone to hear her out, her backstory is deppressing to begin with but atleast since I know her backstory I can meet her to save her from the fate that will happen to her.)

He held his fist.

(Mai I won't die until I know if you reincarnated here too, I'll clear this game without fighting the last boss and I'll search for you.)

 

 

3