Chapter 2 Kill the Monster
234 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since the man with white hair got on the bus, the monster has suddenly become irritable.It released Zhang's body and yelled at the white-haired man, seemingly about to bite his throat.

"The white-haired man looked at it coldly and said," Don't pretend. I know you. Upon hearing the news, the monster immediately became exhausted and stopped growling.

The man with white hair walked up to the monster and looked at it.He frowned and said, "Skyfire did not kill you. You can recover like this.How many people did you suck?"

The monster lowered its head, not daring to look into the white-haired man's eyes, but made a cry for mercy.His voice sounded sad and pathetic, as if begging the white-haired man for mercy.The scene was like a frog meeting a snake, not running away from the resistance, but shaking and moaning.

"Well, you should be dead by now."The man with white hair took a dagger out of his chest and said it was three feet long and had two edges. It should be called a dagger.The monster saw the man with white hair come out.He felt that death was near.He put his hand in his and began to cry.

The white-haired man snorted coldly, and the monster resisted a little more than he expected.But not enough to scare him.With a sweep of his sword he cut the monster down.

The monster instinctively blocked it with its claws.The color of the blood glints through the compartment.The white-haired man's dagger had cut its claws like a hot knife through butter.A jet of black, pungent blood sprayed over the wagon sieve, and the monster, not killed by a hundred bullets, lost a paw.

The white-haired man saw the black blood on the monster's wound and wrinkled himself, a little left hand holding his nose and mouth.You can eliminate him tired of black blood.The white-haired man took two steps back to the right at the moment of the monster's appearance, so as not to splash the black blood onto his body, and then the monster pulled away a little.

 

"Oh...!!"The monster cried out in pain and bent down.It seems to have no intention of resisting, and is ready to die.At this moment, the white-haired man hesitated, looking at the almost black blood at his feet, he took a step back.Unbelievable disgust in his eyes.

Looking at the white-haired male who had not begun to slow down, the monster seemed to understand what, "Ga!"A strange cry, the monster stretched out its severed arm and threw a bunch of black blood at the white-haired man.The white-haired man took a step back to the right, and though the black blood did not splash over him, the carriage door was in the position of the monster.

The door of the train carriage was empty. Only Shen Yuanchao wanted to jump out, and they seemed unable to stop the monster.
Realizing his mistake, the white-haired man jumped to his feet and pushed against the wall of the railroad car.

With the help of the counter-thrust, he swept the black blood across the ground and thrust the dagger into the monster's back.
Unfortunately, it was too late.

At this time the monster himself can escape, suddenly, in front of a black iron plate, is Shen Yuanchao brandishing a spade.
Monsters off the ground cannot escape.
The shovel hit the monster straight in the face.

With Shen's strength, the shovel did no harm to the monster, which paused for a moment in the air. (It also made Shen's shoulders ache and his hands bleed.The shovel then flew out of the carriage.)At the same moment, the white-haired man's dagger struck, and went straight into the back of the monster's heart.

The monster "Ow.."There was a scream and he died.The white-haired man was also very angry. The dagger went up, and the very sharp dagger cut the monster in half from above his chest.The corpse of the monster fell down and could not be revived.

The handle of the dagger was covered with the monster's black blood. The white-haired man hesitated, leaving the dagger on the monster and not pulling it out.This move enabled Shen Yuanchao in the rear to get the dagger.

Shen Yuanchao went to the white-haired man's side, still in a state of shock: "Comrade, this time thanks to you, or we a few do not know what is the end.I don't know what kind of monster it is. Why can't bullets hit it?Which unit are you from, please?"

The white-haired male looked at Shen yuan toward one eye, this do not want to answer, but after all the last or rely on Shen Yuan toward the shovel, to kill the monster.He hesitated for a moment or said, "Don't ask me who I am either. It is not good for you to know too much. Someone will explain to you what happened today."

Shen Yuanchao had not intended to be able to find out from the mouth of the man with white hair, this answer has been able to hear that the man with white hair does not hate him.Shen Yuanchao thanked a few words went to the body of zhang Zhu, sadly looked at the body of his comrades for a while, took off his military coat to cover the body.

Jiang Zida went to the white-haired man's side: "Small (he wanted to call him young man)..."Looking at his full head of white hair, Jiang Platoon leader half way changed a mouth: "this comrade, how to dispose of the corpse of this monster?Or do you take a sack and pack it?It...Can't come back to life again?"

Platoon leader Jiang a series of questions, the white - haired man is completely did not answer the interest.But he did give the answer.

The white-haired man took a small China bottle from his coat pocket and unscrewed it, pouring a stream of red water drops at the corpse of the monster.Water droplets in the air "exhale" a spontaneous combustion, into a string of fireballs.When the fireball landed on the corpse of the monster, the flame immediately wrapped the corpse and crackled.

Shen Yuanchao and others to see the jaw-dropping, the composition of water learned when going to school before is two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom, although hydrogen, oxygen are combustible, have never seen so thoroughly burned water...

The corpse burned very fast, strangely because the outer flame of the fire was red and the inner flame was black.After burning for about two minutes, the black internal flame suddenly rose, the black internal flame completely covered the red external flame, the flame completely turned into a strange black, the body directly burned into a humanoid blue smoke.The smoke had cleared, leaving not a speck of flying ash on the empty floor.There was only the dagger lying alone on the ground.The fire was like the fire in the fabled hell.Can burn a corpse into nothingness without leaving a scorch mark on the floor.

Shen Yuanchao and Jiang Zida looked at each other, but no one dared to answer the white-haired man again.The radio in the corner suddenly rang, and came a burst of singing: "You also say Liaozhai (1), I also say Liaozhai..."

Shen Yuanchao kicked the radio out of the car.The white-haired man looked at him, ignoring the others, and said to Shen Yuanchao: "You helped me once, and I will help you once in the future." After a pause he said: "If you die, I will give it back to your descendants."

Shen Yuanchao and Jiang Zida looked at each other, but no one dared to answer the white-haired man again.The radio in the corner suddenly rang, and came a burst of singing: "You also say Liaozhai (1), I also say Liaozhai..."

Shen Yuanchao kicked the radio out of the car.The white-haired man looked at him, ignoring the others, and said to Shen Yuanchao: "You helped me once, and I will help you once in the future." After a pause he said: "If you die, I will give it back to your descendants."   

Seven hours later, the train stopped at Beijing West Railway Station.Zhang Zhu's body was taken away.Shen And Jiang were taken to a military district hotel on the outskirts of Beijing.For three days no one came into contact with them except to deliver food.It was not until the fourth day that a staff officer surnamed Zhang of the Armed Police corps arrived.   

Zhang Staff brought a message, because shen Yuanchao, Jiang Zida and other four people in the fight against the fire in the Greater Hinggan Mountains heroic, regardless of personal danger to protect the people's lives and property safety.According to the research and decision made by the leaders of the headquarters, jiang Zida and other three comrades were specially approved to be awarded the third-class merit once, and the military rank was promoted to two levels; Shen Yuanchao was awarded the second-class merit once, and the military rank was promoted to three levels.Li Maocai and Zhang Zhu each added first-class merit and conferred the title of martyr.

At the scene of the fire at the same time, oral announcement said, unknown biological bodies have been found on the comparison and identification of the Chinese Academy of Sciences expert, is believed to be active in the greater hinggan mountains wild bears, in order to avoid unnecessary team leader special instructions: "bears" related all contact information will be included in the confidentiality of the first order.All participating armed police soldiers are expected to observe confidentiality rules at all times.

Note: (1) Liaozhai: an ancient Chinese novel, specializing in ghost stories.

2