Chapter 1 White Hair
522 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day later, the Express train from Jilin to Beijing. In the last car sat five PLA men. Two of them are just experienced "strange corpse incident" squad leader Shen Aichao and soldier Zhang Zhu.

That matter has been banned by the superiors under the order, the body of the monster was taken a photo, the same day sent to the Institute of Biological sciences, The Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing, a few research into biological chemistry after the academician saw as a treasure. The corpse is a challenge to Darwin's theory of evolution and, in scientific terms, has surpassed the fossilized skull of a Peking man(1) who has been missing for half a century.

Because of the disappearance of the skull fossil, in order to eliminate all kinds of hidden dangers in the transport, the armed police command ordered the confidential transport. For this reason, a train was specially authorized to escort the train alone.

As it was a special conveyance, there were no passenger cars on the train, only a few freight cars attached to the front. Except for the two train drivers in the locomotive, only these five soldiers were left in the last car.

Shen Yuanchao And Zhang Zhu, as the main parties, will report the incident to the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Armed Police Corps.They were also the only ones who knew the truth about the shipment. The remaining three were informed;He had to go to the capital to receive his commander's commendation for his bravery in putting out the mountain fire.By the way, there is a 'special product' from The Greater Khingan Mountains to arrive in Beijing by the same bus.The superior hoped that several soldiers could help to keep it properly.

The strange body was now wrapped in sacks and lying quietly in the corner of the train.Shen And Zhang Zhu sitting Angle can just see the position of the corpse.

Ever since Shen got on the train, he has felt a vague sense of panic.When he closed his eyes, he saw his comrades being bitten to death by a monstrous corpse. When he opened his eyes, he saw the sack containing the monster's body lying before his eyes.It makes him feel scared when he sleeps awake, whether he is sitting or standing.

Zhang Zhu is a rude person, after getting on the train in addition to motion sickness there is no other discomfort. After taking the train for a long time, he finally got used to the motion sickness. He slept peacefully and ate sweetly.Shen was very angry: Zhang Zhu is really too relaxed, do not look at what is lying in front of you?He killed your comrade in arms.That bloody scene you forgot so quickly?Shen suddenly remembered that Zhang Zhu had gone to find the company commander, and he really missed the scene.

"Shen, what are you thinking about? You look tired as soon as you get in the train." It was the most senior of the six men on the train, Shen's friend jiang Zida, the platoon leader of the other company.

Jiang Zida is from Sichuan province. He joined the army in the same year as Shen Yuanchao. They have been together since they were recruits.They have a good relationship and often chat with each other.

"I'm fine, I'm all right.I just haven't slept for three days and nights. The others would have been exhausted."Shen Yuanzhang said.

"Then why don't you sleep?"Jiang said.

"Who doesn't want to sleep?It's not...Can't sleep, "Shen explained dryly.

"If you can't sleep, don't go to sleep, Squad leader Shen (Shen Yuanchang was the squad leader who first discovered the strange body). I heard that you even met with ghosts on the mountain?Others fired, a volley of shots like frying beans in oil.Tell me what's going on."The soldier and Shen Yuanchao are familiar with each other. After being bored in the compartment for a long time, he finally found something refreshing to talk about.

"What nonsense are you listening to? Ghosts and gods do not exist. Confucius once said, " Do not believe anything about ghosts. Do not listen to rumors. We met bears and shot them."Shen Yuan began to make up nonsense.

"You are talking nonsense. Confucius is a fear of ghosts and gods.Besides, our troops were in the vicinity of yours at the time.Bear?Was up to.Hit the bear with a hundred and eighty shots?I hear true of, that gun dozen, resemble the firecracker that New Year sets off.Zhang Zhu, tell me, what happened?Zhang Zhu, why are you trembling and not speaking?"

The public this just discover zhang Zhu's facial expression already became white, the whole body cannot help but shake.Pointing to the

"special product of the Greater Hinggan Mountains" in front of it: "It moves...Move the"

This words, Shen Yuan chao's scalp a tight cold sweat straight out, as if falling into the ice cold all over.Looking along zhang Zhu's fingers, the package, which was tied up like Zongzi(2), had changed.The center of the package was shaking like a ripple of water. The shaking frequency was faster and wider.

Fu**! The monster has come to life again.Shen Yuanzhou found that he could not transport the monster body intact to Beijing in accordance with the command of the commander.Clenching his teeth, he pulled a Type 54 pistol from his waistband (only one, especially in case of an accident in transit) and used his memory to shoot a cartridge clip into the corpse's head.

 The seven rounds were soon used up, and the parcel did not move.Before Shen Yuanzhang could relax himself, Zhang Zhu shouted again, "Monitor, it's moving again!"

At the same time, the people on the scene saw that the package shook more violently, and it seemed that the monster inside could not wait to come out.

"Shen, what's in there?"Several soldiers nearby were startled by Shen's shooting.Looking at Shen's twisted expression, he seemed terrified of what was in the package.

Shen Yuanchao put away his empty gun and began to look for suitable weapons all over the car. "You asked me what I shot yesterday, didn't you?It's in the sack now!I don't know if it's a ghost, but it's not a person!Li Maocai was killed by its bite.Damn it! A hundred guns wouldn't kill it!Don't stand still, if it comes out of the sack, none of us can run away!"

'Damn it!You didn't tell us earlier!"Jiang Zida and the two soldiers stared at the sacks.Or jiang platoon leader quick reaction, together with Zhang Zhu and two soldiers to remove the waist very strong military belt, the military belt tied in the periphery of the sack.

The train car was a temporary remodel of a freight car, with cleaning tools in a corner that had not been cleared away.Shen Yuanchao ran to grab a shovel and shouted, "Get out of the way!"At the same time, Shen aimed at the approximate position of the monster's head, shovel down hard to cut, this time Shen Yuanchao made the greatest strength, if ordinary people are cut down will be cut off half of the head.

It's just a pity that the sacks are really not human.

The shovel collides with the monster's body in its package with such a great noise that the shovel cuts through the sack and there is a burst of metallic resonance as sparks fly and the shovel bounces high.

The shovel seemed to have had an effect, and the shaking of the sacks ceased.Before everyone could be happy, they heard "Bang!"With a sound, the four leather armour-belts tied to the gunny bag were all broken open, and the gunny bag was torn to pieces.A monster, skinless and hairless from the fire, sat up and stared at the people in the compartment with his lidless eyes.The nearest zhang Zhu was not on guard and was so frightened by it that he sat down on the ground.

Zhang Zhu's action attracted the attention of the monster, it cocked its head leng Leng looking at Zhang Zhu.Shen Yuanchao afraid of accidentally wounding his comrades did not dare to attack the monster with a shovel, Jiang Zida and the two soldiers did not dare act rashly.For a moment, the air in the carriage seemed to freeze.

Shen felt the monster's behavior is a little strange, but what is strange and can not say.

"Monitor, it doesn't seem hostile. What should I do?"Zhang Zhu is stared at by the monster very afraid, and dare not have any action.Had to ask Shen Yuanchao for help.

"Good, you tell the monster, it agrees, I don't mind."Shen Yuan dynasty really did not know what to do.

Zhang Zhu shows a pair of embarrassed expression: "monitor..."Before he finished speaking, the monster suddenly moved. With a sudden thrust from its upper body, it opened its mouth. Its fangs were as sharp as a small saw and it bit zhang Zhu's neck.

"Fu**!Open your foul mouth!"Shen Yuanchao struck the monster's neck with his shovel four or five times, giving off a series of sparks.Jiang Zida had no weapon, so he went all out, shouldering a long chair and throwing it at the monster.

The soldiers' attack had no effect.The monster bit off an artery in Zhang Zhu's neck, and blood ran down its mouth like water.Zhang Zhu struggled a few times and did not move.

It's sucking blood!Shen Yuanchao reaction, also saw the monster and yesterday is not the same.New flesh had grown out of the charred skin of his chest and limbs, and a thin film of flesh had grown out of his cheeks, which had been completely fleshless the day before.Shen Aid toward the mind flashed an idea: this monster rely on the blood of people to heal.

Jiang Zida's side of the two soldiers have been scared silly, standing in the same spot did not move.Shen Yuanchao experienced a monster resurrection, more or less have some experience.These few men will not be able to tackle this monster with a shovel.Not only cannot avenge the dead comrade, but also may let the living comrade be killed by the monster.So Shen Yuanchao took Hold of Jiang and said, "Open the carriage door!Jump train!"

The train door opened before they could open it.A man in white came in, only twenty-three or four in appearance, but his hair was all white, so that one could not guess his real age.Shen Yuanchao several people are a leng, looking at the outside of the car and passing scenery, there is no similar vehicles and other tools to provide help.How did this man get in?Railroad guerrillas(3)?

This person also disregards a few armed police soldiers, only disgusted to look at the strange corpse that has been swaying long to stand up.

Note:(1)Erectus pekinensis, formerly new synonym Sinanthropus pekinensis, is a group of fossil specimens of Homo erectus, discovered in Chou o-tien near Beijing in 29,37 years ago, about 750,000 years ago. From 1929 to 1937, 15 partial skull-bones and 11 mandibular bones, several teeth, partial bones and a large number of stone tools were found in the first lower cave of the Peking Man site in Zhoukoudian. They are estimated to be between 750,000 and 300,000 years old. Davidson Black carried out most of the early studies of the fossils before his death in 1934. He was succeeded by Pierre Teilhard DE Chardin and by Franz Weidenreich, who studied fossils until he left China in 1941. The original fossil mysteriously disappeared in 1941, but excellent models and descriptions still exist.

(2)Zongzi:It is a traditional Chinese food cooked with rice wrapped in the leaves of a kind of plant and tied together with rope.

   (3)Railroad guerrillas: During the Second World War, when Japan invaded China, a Chinese army was active in the Japanese-occupied areas.This army was made up of skilled railroad workers who could not only use weapons, but also climb on moving trains, strike the Japanese invaders, loot supplies, and destroy the railroad.

2