Chapter 5 Enlistment
137 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since then, I noticed the dagger and suggested the third uncle to show it to me several times, but the third uncle disagreed: "You can see it when you have white hair."

Although the gray hair has not come back, but I have been a few years older, I graduated from high school in an instant.I applied for the military school as arranged by my third uncle, but in the end I tried my best, but failed.

Maybe my family didn't have the luck to go to military school.A third uncle contacted my grandfather, my biological father, who was my hometown, and drew a blueprint for the rest of my life: "Join the army!"

In this way, I became a member of the glorious People's Liberation Army.After a month of army soldiers training makes me feel exhausted, recruiting we was assigned to a specific class of the company, and then conducted live-fire drills (and only a live-fire exercise, each has two bullets), because of the type 95 rifle recoil is too big, it is not the scene shooting experience, very few people can hit 100 meters outside the goal.Watching the recruits barely achieve their goals.The chief of staff of the visiting regiment repeatedly shook his head.Our company commander blushed, hung his head, and could not look his commander in the eye.

"Shenra out!I was the last one in.Under the supervision of the platoon leader, I put two rounds into the barrel of the gun, and half knelt down to aim at the bull's eye.To be honest, I'm excited this time, too.Although I also have an uncle who used to be deputy commander-in-chief of the armed police, their unit is a logistics unit that conducts only two live-fire exercises a year (five rounds each).My only shooting experience, or my third uncle experience that year, caught up with my third Uncle's army shooting live ammunition.Three uncles, trying to make me happy, let me take his Type 54 pistol and fired it. It seemed that I was hit by four or five rings (from 10 rings / 10 points in the center of the target, one ring/one point in the periphery of the target).

I try breathing, my mind is filled with the third uncle at shooting point, knocking on the steady, stable shooting, gaze at a gun reticle, muzzle auxiliary alignment and target centerline is one of the three, the index finger to pull the trigger to shoot, don't know how many ring, know the sat shoulder pain.

"Two noises!The person in charge of reporting the number of sounds told the number.
By the time I took aim at the second shot, the chief of staff had stood up and said to our company commander, "Stop.Today, I opened my eyes.You have set a record for our legion. Each of you has two bullets.That's not a hundred, and that's what you want..."

"Two noises!The person in charge of reporting the number of sounds told the number.By the time I took aim at the second shot, the chief of staff had stood up and said to our company commander, "Stop.Today, I opened my eyes.You have set a record for our legion. Each of you has two bullets.That's not a hundred, and that's what you want..."

The target puts the target on his shoulder and trots to the chief of staff.Make sure the hole in the target is a gun hole, not a nail poke by the target reporter himself.The chief of staff looked at me and said, "Are you lucky?"I didn't even look back.Our company commander said first: "Change the target!Give him two more rounds."

The commander himself put the bullet in my hand. "Shoot like this, give our new recruit a face."I said it out loud and rolled my eyes, consciously or unconsciously, at the chief of staff.

Back in place, I took a deep breath and felt the second shot.Looking at the target 50 meters away, it in my line of sight slowly growing.

I had this feeling just before the second shot.I was just aiming at the target, looking as hard as I could into the middle of it.The target is a little different when you look at it. The target...As you zoom in, the bigger the target, the clearer it becomes.And the distance is getting closer.It was as if I had a big target with circles painted on it in front of me.

"Snap! Snap!"I fired two shots in succession."Twenty rings!This time the target reporter did not hesitate, just now he thought he was seeing the wrong number of rings.

"Give him two more bullets," the chief of staff said this time. He walked directly behind me and began to observe the details of my shooting."Snap! Snap!""Twenty rings!

The chief of staff changed his tune when he saw that I kept hitting the ten rings.First with a smile and our company commander said: "you even the original reserve ace" and walked to my side, patted my shoulder: "Almost let you cheat past, the first shot that two rings is a test gun?Which sports school shooting team are you on?I can't tell you're young, lad, but you shoot well."

"Report to the chief of staff, I have not been in any shooting squad, today is the first time to use a rifle." The chief of staff was too polite, I was a little unbearable."Impossible!The first time you shot it, you got ten?Who do you think you are?Hou yi?"The chief of staff is a little anxious. He thinks I'm not telling the truth.

I also think I am very wronged, it is not a bad thing, why lie?In the end, our company commander got someone to go to the company and found my resume, which really didn't include the shooting team experience.The chief of staff still do not believe, including the company commander think I joined the army when the suspected concealed shooting expertise.

The next day I was called to the regimentals, and the regimentals guards led me directly to the regimentals' test-range.By the time I arrived, a circle of men had been seated on the range.There was no one I knew except the chief of staff.

"Go ahead," said a stout senior colonel.This isn't the colonel, is it?I secretly said in my mind (originally planned tomorrow after the division held a general meeting of the whole regiment soldiers, then can see the colonel).

A captain led me to a table.On the table lay a type 95 automatic rifle and seven or eight magazines full of bullets.

"Now I'll give you a test. Shoot a target a hundred meters in front of you. Three minutes with unlimited bullets.There is no limit to the shooting methods, "the captain said.I took a look. A hundred meters away, there was a lone target hanging on the wall.

"When you're ready," the captain said and walked up behind me.A stopwatch in my hand, watching my every move.

With the experience I had yesterday, I was not in a hurry to get my gun. Instead, I looked in the direction of the target until I saw the target bigger.The bottom of my heart, just took the rifle, half kneeling on the ground.The captain behind him pulled out his stopwatch. "Shoot when you're ready. I'll count from your first shot."

"Pa...Pa...I pulled the trigger, and at an average rate of one shot per second, I quickly ran out of my first magazine.Changed the magazine, this time fired a few shots, was stopped.

'Stop shooting!The colonel, who had just announced the start, shouted: "Hold your fire and let the target man report the number of rings."After waiting for two minutes, I did not hear the target announcer count the number of rings.I stood up and heard the chief of staff say to the colonel with a smile: "Yesterday too, waiting for a long time did not wait for the target man to report the number of rings, may be frightened?"

The colonel looked at me.I seem to be getting a little impatient.Shout in a louder voice: "Target man, target!".Still no response.The colonel's face changed, and he was about to lose his temper when he saw the target man running up with the target on his shoulder.

The target reporter opened the target in front of the crowd and saluted the colonel: "Report, the number of rings cannot be accurately reported." By this time the colonel had seen that the red dot in the center of the target had turned into a black hole.Once this black hole is in the target, no other loophole can be found.

Every shot is ten! The people on the platform were shocked.The colonel stared at the target, then suddenly his eyes began to shake.He picked up his binoculars and looked at the wall where his target was hanging. "You've punched through the wall..."

For a moment, without thinking, I replied, "I didn't do it on purpose." "You don't have to pay for it."
.
Gave the Colonel a rare smile: "Young man, how can you shoot with such accuracy?""With the hand..."

In addition to the daily necessary exercises and training, I also need to participate in competitions regularly.Later, I got tired of this kind of performance, and occasionally I missed once or twice and hit five or six.As a result, my name still appears in the military area of the grand marksman list.

Two months passed.Now it's a skill contest for the entire military sector.The chief regarded me as his ace in the hole.The first turning point in my life has also begun...

Note: (1)Hou Yi: legendary archer of ancient China.According to legend, Hou Yi shot down nine of the ten SUNS in the sky with his bow and arrow.

 

 

1