Chapter 7 Where the Nightmare Begins
128 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three months later, miraculously, I was assigned to the squad for failing everything but shooting.Being the most physically unfit special Forces soldier of all time, I was assigned to an elite nine-man squad called Falcon.To replace the sniper they just switched to.

You can imagine the look on captain Falcon's face.It is said that he also went to the squadron leader's office, where they quarreled for three hours.That's done. That's done.

After I arrived at the Falcons, I still attached great importance to the daily basic training. Captain Wang Donghui's training method was just one word: dozen!Unable to complete 5km of off-road load?No problem, change it to 10km.Mission impossible?A rubber bar appeared in front of me, or rather, a rubber bar tilted near the bridge of my nose.

Captain Wang did not exert himself too much.He maintained 80 per cent of his strength.It didn't hurt my nose.Even so, it made me dizzy and water came out of my nose.Captain Wang didn't give me a chance to scream.He grabbed me by the collar and led me for ten kilometres.

In the last six kilometers, I was brought back by Wang Donghui.My weight and heavy equipment weighed 80 kilograms.
Captain Wang was able to trot me back to camp.I felt very unhappy that he had beaten me, but I still appreciated his endless physical strength.Think back: Lao Wang, you are like a superman!

From that day on, every morning before dawn, Captain Wang woke me up and began the 20-kilogram, five-kilometer cross-country trip (I would never finish the 10-kilometer run if I died).As soon as I couldn't keep up with Lao Wang, he would turn around and hit me with his stick.After breakfast, lie under 30 meters of barbed wire, crawl back and forth 300 times (just in the first few days, My back was cut by barbedwire, leaving many scars), it's not over yet, after lunch, go to the indoor fight gym to practice fighting...Fortunately, I shoot for two hours a day to relieve stress.

In this way, under Lao Wang's beating, I barely reached the physical quality of the special forces soldiers, the results can also pass.

One afternoon not long after, I was crawling under the barbed wire when a sharp bell rang.
Wang tenderly kicks the foot of the barbed wire and watches the distance from the command building. "Come out, you relaxed today.
There's a mission...
"

Two hours earlier, the four robbers were spotted by police on patrol as they fled with the bank.A gun battle ensued, and instead of killing the robber, the police forced him back into the bank.The robbers took bank clerks and civilians hostage.When reinforcements arrived, they confronted the police.

As the incident occurred in the capital circle is a major emergency, according to the usual capital public security bureau to seek help from our squadron.An hour later, Wang and I arrived on the scene with seven other people.

An action plan is the old formula for regular training.The sniper's first shot was the signal.He and his team rush in and kill the gang as quickly as they can.

As I picked out the best sniper spot from across the bank, Lao Wang's voice came from my headphones: "Razi (my nickname), it's better to kill the gangster with the shotgun first...""Bang, bang, bang!"I touched the trigger four times in a row before he finished.

'Damn it!Don't worry!I'm not ready!""Cried the King angrily.When they broke into the bank, there were no targets to shoot at, only four bodies lying on the ground apart from the shivering hostages.

My first mission was perfect, taking just over two seconds from the first shot to the last stop. (I heard that shortly afterwards, the squadron leader was transferring me from Falcons to other units.Lao Wang went to argue with him again before he kept me.After returning to the brigade, the team arranged for me to do psychological counseling (a necessary procedure after the first shooting), the conclusion was: Comrade Shen La's psychological quality is excellent, the killing of four gangsters in a row did not have any impact on my psychological.(You yourselves have seen a dead man, and I have seen a ghost more than once)

After that, Wang began to pay real attention to me. Although the daily training intensity did not change, he never took out the stick again.

Soon, two years passed.These two years I spent in the non-stop training and completion of the mission, although still an ordinary special forces soldier, but also from the rank of second lieutenant to lieutenant.But three uncle from lieutenant back to the common people, he transferred to a state-owned enterprise to sit deputy director of the security department.When I visited him, he was very happy for me, but there was an indescribable loneliness in his eyes.

This time our squadron came to the border of Yunnan and Myanmar.After arriving at the site, the squadron leader brought the Ministry of Public Security narcotics Division director Sun(It is a Chinese family name), two people explained the deployment of the operation and the target.

Director Sun gave each team a photo of a middle-aged man: "This man is Mott, a Cambodian, now the biggest drug smuggler in the Golden Triangle.There is evidence that he hid more than a ton of drugs somewhere along the Border with Myanmar.But right now we don't know the exact location of the cache.But we've got a tip from dea that In the next few days Mott will bring a significant buyer to his stash, which is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.Our goal this time is to identify and destroy the drug hideout, and take out the drug dealers in one go!"

When he had finished introducing his targets, the squadron leader began his assignment: "The main force in this operation is the falcons.You track the target, find the stash and signal...The rest of the squad scattered and concealed to form a encirclement, waiting for the falcon to send a signal and launch an attack, so as to wipe out the criminals at one blow!"

"Yes, Sir!More than a hundred people answered neatly.The squadron leader nodded. "The falcons stay. The rest of the squads take their places."

When several teams of special forces left, to make sure there was no extra people around, director Sun took out a photo and gave it to Lao Wang: "You all have a look, this man is our drug department into the enemy undercover, gun battle please be sure to ensure his safety."

I saw the picture. The undercover was a fat young man. He belonged to an easily identifiable person.It was a photo of his id card, and he was still smiling, with a little white broken tooth on his swarthy face.

After the photo to everyone, the director of the sun will take back the photo.The squadron leader's eyes swept over each of our faces: "Anything else to ask?"Seeing that Lao Wang did not speak, I hesitated for a moment, but still stepped forward and said, "You have not told me how many criminals there will be and what their weapons will be."

The squadron leader looked at me and nodded. "We don't know what the details are, but we do know that there were more than five of them, probably carrying automatic rifles, well, more than one gun."

The nine of us thought it was easy, because our squad had seen more than one bigger scene.Just a dozen people, a few fake Ak-47s, a few drug dealers, mercenaries of the Golden Triangle at best.It's nothing serious.

After making sure we asked again, the squadron leader called a guide from the local public security bureau. "Familiarize yourselves with the terrain," he said. "Get to the location and hide before dark."

This area belongs to the subtropical jungle, and now in the early summer season, the weather is hot and humid, the air into the lungs feel wet.Our guide took us round the woods and over most of the mountain roads.

The guide was a forest policeman, his surname was Lin. We did not ask him what his name was, nor did he tell us.At the age of more than forty, a man looks plain.All he knew was that he had been instructed by his superiors not to ask unnecessary questions when he was leading the way with his head lowered.Only answer the question when someone asks him.

After walking for about two hours, I heard the sound of running water ahead of me.While walking, Lao Wang asked his guide, "Lao Lin, is there still a spring in the mountain?The guide hesitated for a moment and then said, "There is a waterfall over there. There is nothing to see.

Li Yan, who was following the guide closely, was interested. "And the waterfall?Lao Lin, go and have a look. I haven't seen the waterfall in my life."Zhang Yunwei and Li Jiadong joined in: "Go and have a look. It would be nice to cool off at the waterfall."

"Chief, it's not that I don't take you there, it's just that the place is weird."It seems that Guide Lin is a little anxious, not very quick to speak."Very strange?Weirder than our captain Wang?"The person that speak is Liu Jingsheng: "30 many years old, still do not have daughter-in-law, enough weird?"He joined the army in the same year as Lao Wang, and they had a good friendship.

"Liu Jingsheng, can you not notice me?Can't you not mention my speaking?"In the presence of outsiders, Lao Wang was a little embarrassed.All of these people had lived and died, except for one person who didn't believe in "weird" things.Just now I heard Lao Lin say that the waterfall was strange, my right eyelid kept jumping, and the picture of my "auntie" as a child and the "water ghost" a few years ago kept coming to my mind.

"Lao Lin, can you tell me what's strange about that waterfall?"

 

 

1