Chapter 9 The Cave behind the Waterfall
161 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the edge of the waterfall, guide Lin bade us farewell and left for home. As he left, he gave us a few words not to go to the falls without special circumstances.

Lao Wang and some of us went into the ambush before dark.Oddly enough, my head hasn't hurt since I was out of the pool.It makes me even more afraid of waterfalls.

We worked in groups of three, 100 meters apart, hiding in the paths of drug dealers.After hiding in the ambush area for several hours, the commander came back with the news that Mort and his men were still in Myanmar, that they might not cross into China today, and that the teams were waiting for orders and that they would be resupplied with food and water later.

This is not the first time something like this has happened.We're used to it, too.Well, at least there's a chance to throw off the camouflage and come out and relax.Even if you smoke, you don't worry about exposing your target to the smell of cigarettes.Speaking of smoking, I remembered that most of the box of junwei had been given to Guide Lin.I looked at my two teammates and began to wonder whose cigarette I was going to smoke.

"Wang brigade, come a cigarette to smoke" I stretch out hand to Lao Wang.Lao Wang is not very willing to take out a box of cigarettes and throw it to me: "Did not see you give the leadership of cigarettes, you know to take the leadership of cigarettes."

"A cigarette, don't give up."I smiled: "Wang team, ceng you smoke has your benefits, I heard that the vice squadron captain will be transferred to the end of the year.Want to promote from you a few small captain among still make a squadron deputy?"One side of the Song Chunlei heard very interested: "Is it?Captain Wang is going to be promoted to vice captain of the squadron?Why haven't I heard of it?"

"Go away, the old soldier chats, the new recruit does not interrupt."I waved my hand at him as if to chase away a fly.Song Chunlei's military age is younger than me, is I can 'bully' one of a limited number of people.

I then said to the old Wang: "Wang team, at the end of next month you several small captains will have a shooting competition?You need to work on your marksmanship.Last time you were like second to last?The 100-meter moving target is only eighty-five rings, two more than Zhao Laoer of Spike Team. Captain Wang, not I say you, just you this marksmanship, the middle team deputy has no chance.Why don't I help you?"

Captain Wang looked at me warily: "What can you do?" I lit a cigarette, puffed out the smoke comfortably, and put Captain Wang's cigarette into my pocket. "I'll give you a special lecture alone.It's guaranteed that you'll get a big boost in marksmanship within a month.At least ninety-five hits during the game."

Before Lao Wang agreed, Song Chunlei was already envious: "Lazi...My good brother Shenra, why don't you let me join you?" This fellow has worshipped my marksmanship for a long time."Hearing this, Lao Wang disagreed, "This is my personal training. How can you join me?"

"Captain Wang, don't be angry with the new recruits, smoke a cigarette, don't be polite" I very calmly took out his box of cigarettes, handed him a cigarette, and lit the fire for him, and then calmly put the box of cigarettes back to my own pocket.Lao Wang ignored me and looked at me eagerly: "Lazi, I know you have the ability.Tell your brother, how to train?"

"Simple" I chuckled: "In fact, the method is very easy, just have to borrow a prop from you" "Prop..."Lao Wang seems to think of what, squinting at me: "What prop do you want?""The same rubber stick you trained me with when I first came.Can't hit the 100-meter moving target accurately?No problem. Let's change it to a 200 meter moving target. Impossible?I'll just..."I made two moves to wave the stick.

"I knew you didn't have a good idea."In spite of my resistance, Lao Wang forcibly removed his box of cigarettes from my pocket.I looked at him innocently: "Captain Wang, no such as you.The chief repeated insinuations that cadres were not allowed to ask for things from soldiers."'I didn't ask for soldiers' things!Old king hate angry ground to say: "I take own smoke!"

I was still chatting with Lao Wang when Song Chunlei said, "Shen, why don't you train me?As long as I can hit the 100-meter moving target 90 rings.You can train me any way you like."Lao Wang and I looked at each other and said in unison: "Don't recruit nonsense!"

In fact, I am not suitable to be a sniper, snipers have to be able to endure loneliness.It is not uncommon for a man to hide in a corner for days and nights just to kill his target in a flash.But I just shoot accurately, the character is a person who can't stand loneliness.The psychological quality is far from that of a real sniper.But now there is Lao Wang, plus a recruit Song Chunlei.I didn't get bored staying in the ambush for a long time.

A few hours later, supplies arrived.It is the army special field meal pack and purified water, after eating cold rice and drinking cold water.Lao Wang began to arrange the task before the target came.The three of us take turns to rest.Lao Wang was the first one to rest. Song Chunlei and I were in charge of the guard.

Song Chunlei likes to ask questions is known to all, he joined the army soon, because of excellent physical fitness, was favored by the squadron leader into our squadron.It wasn't long before he came to our squad, but he was a little afraid of Lao Wang. Now That Lao Wang was asleep, he finally began to talk: "Shen, how can you shoot so accurately?""Shen, did they say you beat four people on your first mission?""They say you never look at the scope with a sniper rifle, do you?""Shen, it's so hot and stuffy in here. If the drug dealer doesn't come tomorrow, can we ask Captain Wang for a leave and go to the waterfall to cool off?"

'No!This is not my roar, he finally woke Lao Wang up: "Song Chunlei, you don't even think about it!You want to go out on your own while you're on assignment. Do you want to leave the army early..."

Before Lao Wang finished his lecture, the voice of the squadron leader came from the wireless communication device: "Pay attention to all the teams, the target has secretly crossed the border and is going to the position of the falcon. All the teams should pay attention to monitoring and cooperate with the action of the falcon.

"Didn't you say there was no chance tonight?Why sell drugs late at night?"Song Chunlei du Du Rang rang, I and Lao Wang did not talk to him.Starting to do the disguise again, Lao Wang and Song Chunlei put on the night vision goggles.Two hours later, a kilometre away, the canine detachment sent word;The target's party has passed their ambush and is on its way to our position.

Fifteen minutes later, on the mountain road came the sound of 'Rustling'.The target has finally appeared.Through the night vision scope of the sniper rifle, I could see clearly that there were eleven men this time, with Mort and the undercover fat man in the middle.With the exception of the two of them, each dealer had a canvas bag slung across his body, where the protruded part of the bag would have been an AK47 or something.

"Captain Wang" came liu Jingsheng's voice on his earpiece: "The enemy has ten people, and the posture is not like that of a professional soldier, so it is not difficult." Lao Wang replied: "Don't be careless, follow carefully, and attack directly when you see where they hide the poison."

Lao Wang just finished his speech.Mort and his party stopped.At first I thought they'd spotted an ambush, but I've got Mulder in the leg, ready to shoot if the situation isn't right.The fat man who had never wanted to be undercover stood by the side of the road, untied his belt and began to urinate.The guy was still peeing and talking to Mort, but he was too far away to hear what they were talking about and seemed to be complaining about the environment.Mort's face was helpless, but he didn't want to offend him, so he just let it go.If I hadn't known in advance that Fat Man was undercover, I would have thought he was Mort's equal drug Lord.

"Does he have a bad prostate?Peeing for so long.""I whispered.Captain Wang nudged me and said, "Move."The fat man zipped up and walked over to Mort, his voice rising as he pointed at the shadows in the darkness.I got the idea that he was complaining that he hadn't arrived at the warehouse for so long, and that Mort was taking a detour to buy time.Mort, without explanation, stepped into a thicket and pulled the weeds out of the way to reveal a path.Then he made a "please" gesture.

This path I had seen only a few hours before, leading to the waterfall's 'Dead Man's Pool'...The fat man walks in after Mulder, still muttering, "How much longer?Don't keep saying you'll be there in a minute.Look how tired it is all the way."The words struck lightning in my mind."I know where they hide the drugs?" I mumbled.Eight voices in the headphones said, "Where?"I ask a rhetorical question: "Where did Sun Wukong (1) do Monkey King?"Lao Wang was a little anxious: "Say quickly, don't keep me in suspense." "Huaguo Mountain.Water curtain cave..."

Note: The Monkey King is a character in the ancient Chinese mythological novel journey to the West who lives in a cave behind a waterfall on the Huaguo Mountain.

 

 

 

0