Chapter 10 Ghost Face
116 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The path was open, and there were no obstacles to hide except the higher weeds.After another five or six minutes, in order to avoid detection by the target enemy, nine of us gathered in our small group and began to walk slowly along the mountain road.

Careful as they went, they did not find Mott and his party returning from here.Until you reach the edge of the waterfall where the wild mugwort stands.My head started to ache again as I neared the falls.But at this time has been unable to take care of the headache, only looking forward to the early completion of the task, leaving this strange place.I used the scope of my sniper rifle to look at all the hiding places within the range of the waterfall.When we were sure it was safe, the whole team approached the Dead Man's Pool.

There was a full moon tonight, and the waterfalls and pools looked dead gray through the moonlight.It's kind of unspeakable weird.Lao Wang's face was bad, and he could only hope That I was right. If Mott and his men were lost, our entire squad wouldn't be able to make one or two serious mistakes.

"Shen, are you sure?""Why don't you go and look?"I'm not very sure.It's no use saying anything else now.After making the sniper rifle simply waterproof, I went into the pool with Lao Wang, and the rest of us followed.Swim slowly to the waterfall.

The water from the waterfall hurts more than you'd think, but that doesn't matter.I found two rows of huge steel spikes for climbing on the mountain inside the waterfall, which was blocked by the waterfall and could not be found outside the waterfall.The nails are also skid - proof.Lao Wang pointed to Song Chunlei "Chunlei, go up and have a look".

Although song Chunlei has a small military age, he is the most flexible one among us.More than two minutes later he climbed down. "Captain Wang, Shenra was right. There's a cave up there." "See Mort's men?""No, but the trace of someone passing through the cave seems to be left on purpose." "That's a good guess. Go up and be careful," Lao Wang said.

Step on the nail to climb ten meters to see song Chunlei said the cave, the entrance is a person more than a high gap.The moment I stepped into the cave, I felt a sharp pain in my head, like a jet of air coming out of my head.The pain knocked me out of my mind.Lost sight of anything for a short time and almost fell through the hole.Fortunately, Wang Donghui from behind gave me a push and pushed me directly into the hole.

Inside the cave, I regained consciousness, my headache vanished, and I opened my eyes to see with such clarity (I had no night-vision goggles) that I could see anything in the dark as if it were day.It's a wonderful feeling.Lao Wang came up to me and made a gesture, asking me what had happened.I waved my hand, indicating that I was fine. I had just slipped.Wang grinned and stretched out his hand in a stick-waving gesture, which meant that he would 'train' me back...

After the whole team entered the cave, Lao Wang made a gesture. We divided into two teams and entered the cave carefully along the two sides of the cave wall.As my eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, I turned off the night-vision sights of my sniper rifle.

The inside of the cave is shaped like a gourd. The deeper you go into the cave, the larger the space becomes. It looks like there is no end.How big is the mountain?The mountain was hollowed out?Twenty minutes of walking and no end in sight, not to mention the whereabouts of Mulder and Fat Man's dozen men."Damn, does this road ever end?"Lao Wang finally began to speak directly, but in a low voice.

"Lao Wang, there is someone in front of you," Liu Jingsheng, who was walking in front of you, said in a low voice.The movement of the whole team suddenly stopped, the muzzle aimed at the front twenty meters or so figure.They didn't look alive, I could see them. There were five or six of them on their knees, their backs to us. They looked very thin and their heads hung low and they didn't move.

Liu Jingsheng and Song Chunlei went in front, Lao Wang gave them a gesture, two people with cover, a few steps ran to the figure in front.After the two men's behavior is very unreasonable, they hold the gun motionless to the kneeling man.Two or three seconds later Liu Jingsheng began to speak, his voice changing in an unnatural tone. "You come...Have a look"

As they approached, they realized that the five bodies kneeling on the ground were, to be more precise, five headless mummies.I don't know how long they had been dead, their hands tied behind their backs, their muscular fat completely dried out and clinging to their bones.The clothes on the mummified body had been stripped off, and it could be identified as five male corpses who had died long ago.

"What the hell is this place?"Lao Wang said that he thought he should report to the squadron leader.It turned out there was no signal on the radio. It must have been shielded by the cave."What a bad day!"Lao Wang hesitated, "Guo-feng Wang, Wang Zuo you two go to work, hole outgoing mid-team leader report, then in the hole for defense, guide to support an army" saw them to go, I'm guo-feng wang said: "the peak, we put the gun change" Guo-Feng Wang paused, then he understand what I mean, a cave inside the complex terrain, the sniper rifle is not convenient to use, is much less than the assault rifles and practical.

Wang didn't object and watched as the two of us exchanged guns and magazines.He said thoughtfully: "Wang Zuo, you should give shen La two more bullets."After wang Zuo handed me the magazine, he just took off the night vision device and said, "Lazi, the night vision device will be useless if I go out. Please use it." I pushed it back and said, "I am a night eye, I can see.Why didn't I know?""You didn't ask me?"I can't say I only had night vision 20 minutes ago.

Wang Zuo and Wang Guofeng left, seven of us walked forward for about ten minutes, this encounter on the headless mummies more and more, just started or a few mummies off and on.Finally, two rows of kneels neatly along the sides of the wall.Even if some of us have seen the dead.We are still afraid of this kind of scene.

"No wonder guide Lao Lin often says the waterfall is weird, with so many headless bodies kneeling here," Zhang said.No wonder it's so weird!""Stop it," wang felt a chill on his back. "Stop it. Find Mort's bastards. Get out of this fucking place."

"Captain Wang, aren't they just dead people?"Song made a sound: "we are not afraid of the gangsters, but also afraid of a few headless?"Lao Wang gave affirmation to Song's viewpoint: "Song Chunlei, you shut your mouth to me!"I said to Song Chunlei: "Chunlei ah, veteran talk, recruits do not interrupt."

"Team Wang, there is no way ahead," said Li Yan, who was walking in front.'What?Lao Wang went to the front and reached the end of the road. In front of him was a wall of rock about fifty feet high.Damn it, wrong way?They never got into the cave?Old Wang's face turned white and his eyes looking back at me began to get angry. "Shen La, it's because we listened to your words. This time we are so humiliated."

My in the mind also have no bottom, walked back and forth around the gable several times, looked at the gable is particularly strange, the wall actually reflected my shadow to come out: "Team Wang, this wall has a problem" captain Wang approached over, almost put his face on the wall: "what problem?"He wears night vision goggles and can see in the dark, but not very clearly.I sighed. "You touch it."

Lao Wang reached out his hand and felt back and forth on the wall: "How so smooth, just like..."He forgot his words on the tip of his tongue.In the second sentence I said for him: "Mirror." "What does the mirror have to do with the way out?"Lao Wang had hope again."I don't know. I just think there's something wrong." I don't know why.

"Captain Wang, here really somebody still had" Li Yan picked up a cigarette end and gave it to Lao Wang "Zhonghua brand cigarette (a kind of high-grade cigarette), abhorrent, the drug dealer is rich" Lao Wang was a little indignant: "look around, see if there is a secret path" My hand felt the wall body, trying to find what gap and the like.Suddenly, a green face appeared on the wall in front of me.His face looked at me, his eyes streaming with tears of blood."Ghost!"My hair stood up, reflexively pointing the muzzle of the gun at the 'face', almost shot.Lao Wang they were shocked, all pointed their guns at the direction I pointed: "What's wrong!"

"Can't you see?"'I said, pointing to the face."See what?What is it?"Although Lao Wang they are nervous, but also a vacant face.Damn it!I see. The ghost eyes is fucking open again.

 

1