Chapter 11 The Ghost
107 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shen, are you all right?What do you see?"Lao Wang thought I had found the secret path.I tried my best to adjust my mind: "It's ok. I was dazzled just now.Your shadow is startled. "Then I pretended not to be concerned. When I looked at 'human face', the wall was already empty.

Lao Wang said angrily, "Can you not frighten others?Still think you really see what 'thing' "say that finish ignore me, they a few in The vicinity of Li Yan picked up cigarette butts began to look for.

An idea struck me;The 'face' is not like a ghost or something.After all, I've had a little experience. When we were looking at faces, 'he' had no expression, not as many as the 'things' I've encountered before.The 'face' is like a sign, a road sign...

The sign!I see.This time did not dare to disturb Lao Wang, I tried myself first.I remembered what I had done. I put my hand on the wall and pressed my face a little closer.Sure enough, a 'human face' with green light appeared in front of my face again: "Captain Wang..."Lao Wang looked back at me, a face of impatience: "and how?"

"Nothing" (he still can't see), I tried to make a smile expression: "You find a secret door?" "Nonsense!Can't you watch it for yourself?Can I hang around here when I find it?""That you laborious" "are you crazy..."

The 'face' is still only visible to me, and 80 per cent of the time it is the 'door', but how does the 'door' open?Huh?His eyes were a little different from the rest of his face. His face was green, but his eyes were empty, though there were two lines of blood under his eyes, which looked strange.

I hesitated, and thrust two fingers into Face's eyes.There was nothing to stop my fingers, and I went straight into the wall along the eye socket of 'human face'. The smooth glass wall made a ripple where my fingers were, like two stones thrown into a still lake, creating layers of waves.

Is this still a wall?I quickly pulled out the finger, in the finger out of the wall of the moment, the wall began to sink slowly.My reaction is not slow, the first time to find a shelter to hide up, the muzzle towards the opposite direction of the wall.Lao Wang bent over and rushed to my side: "How do you do it?""You think I did it?"I had an innocent look on my face. "I was wondering, when the whole wall went down and I thought you guys did it." "Really?"Lao Wang looked skeptical.I changed the subject. "Don't talk so much. Be careful over the wall."

The wall was finally completely gone, and there were no imaginary boxes of drugs or Mort or Fat Man trading.Looking at the scene in front of us seven people froze, Liu Jingsheng said a "damn, this is what the hell place" I mumbled way: "Hell..."

On the other side of the wall was a hall, and directly in front of it was a pool of dark brown liquid, which was slowly flowing with a fishy odor.In the center of the hall are stacked tall towers built by human heads.On the walls there were descriptions of almost all the punishments in the world: people were skinned and cramp; people were cut to death with knives; and people were killed by five horses..At the end of the hall sat two mummified bodies, which, unlike the one I had just seen, were intact.Dressed in white robes, the two mummies do the same thing, their hands pointing towards the sky as if they are praying to it.Around the hall are dozens of lanterns (1). The lanterns have been lit by people. The green flames are moving up and down, which makes people very frightened.

The scene was quiet, so quiet that I could hear my heart pounding.After more than half a minute, Lao Wang spoke first: "This is probably an ancient tomb, which has nothing to do with us. I'll leave it to the archaeological research in the future.Don't stand still, get to work and see where the target leaves."He was the first to enter the hall, and we followed him in, looking around for signs of Mort and the others.

The moment I stepped into the hall, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me in the dark. The closer I got to the mummies, the stronger the feeling became.Damn, most probably be noticed by that 'thing', last time almost be possessed by water ghost after death, three uncle took me home to see that bald old way, the old Taoist gave me an emergency way.If in a similar situation, the first time to act as if nothing is wrong, do not panic, do not give you can see him signal.

Suddenly, we heard a gunshot at the end of the hall and then "Boom!"A sound, a wall collapse, seven or eight people from the collapse of the hole ran out: "ghost!A ghost!A ghost!"At the front is the fat undercover guy, and behind him is Mort, the guy we're looking for, followed by a couple of drug dealers.

"Stand still, you're surrounded, and shoot whoever moves!"We raised our guns, ready to fire.The drug dealers were surprisingly cooperative. Mort threw the gun in his hand and first ran over, holding out both hands and saying in fluent Chinese, "Seize me, as long as you can take me out, do whatever you want!"As he spoke, he looked through the hole behind him. His drug dealers were disarmed, handcuffed and squatting on the ground.

Fat man looked around, looking for the highest rank of the king captain: "I am..."Lao Wang interrupted: "I know who you are, hard work you" fat man is not happy, almost shouted way: "don't be blind polite, quickly leave here.There's a fucking ghost here!"

Fat man voice just fell, the face changed, pointing to the direction of the hall exit shiver.Lao Wang looked back and saw that the wall, which had disappeared, had risen back to its original position.

The fat man responds, rushes over to Mort and grabs him by the collar. "Is there any other way?""I can't get out of here. I'm going to die here." Mort sank to the ground, his face gray.

I didn't know what had just happened to them, but I could feel the gravity of it.I ran to the wall and tried it the way I'd come in. It didn't work.The 'face' just doesn't come out, so it looks like we'll have to find another way out.

"What's the matter with you?Why are there four missing?"Lao Wang counted the number and only seven people came out."What a son of a bitch!It's not good to hide drugs, it has to be in this terrible place!"The fat man pointed at Mulder's nose and swore and told the truth.

Mort had been trying for years to find a drug-storage cave on the Border between Myanmar and China to use as a warehouse, but had been unable to find one that was either too obvious, too far away, or too small to hold much stock.

Five years ago, By chance, Mort rescued a Hmong man who had fallen off a cliff.As a token of appreciation, the Miao people brought him here after recovery.Mort was startled the first time he entered, but immediately took an interest in the cave.This is the perfect place to hide the poison.The cave in the waterfall has not been discovered for thousands of years.If someone accidentally enters the hall, he will be scared half to death by the headless mummies along the road. Even the brave ones have no way to enter the hall.After teaching mulder how to enter the hall, the Miao told him that the head tower and the mummified body must not be moved, or he would be killed by evil spirits.

Having acquired this' precious place 'Mort starts to stock up on drugs, ready to make a big deal and never do it again.I didn't realize that five years of drug hoarding was normal, and once I started selling drugs, something went wrong.As the Hmong taught, Mort didn't dare touch the mummies in the cave, not even those in the dark rooms of the main hall where the poison was stored.

A few days earlier, fat man had gained Mort's trust by posing as a drug buyer. Fatman pretended to buy Mort's stock at one time, but only if he inspected it in person.Mr Mott was hoping for such a big buyer that he could buy himself an island in the Caribbean for the rest of his life.As soon as he got excited, he brought the fat man here.

The journey was smooth, except for the fat man's grumbling and cursing about the 'rich', and nothing happened until they entered the darkroom where the drugs were hidden...

Note:(1)lanterns:A kind of lighting equipment in ancient China is a kind of lamp.Because of the use of special oils to ignite, it can burn for hundreds of years or more, and is commonly found in ancient tombs.

(2)A cruel punishment in ancient China, in which a prisoner's limbs and head are tied with five ropes to five horses, which are driven in five directions, and the prisoner is torn into five pieces.

 

 

 

1